The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

I'm about to request something we haven't done in forever.

*Pays Fireman to be Fireman the therapist.*

I need help. In more ways than one.

Wow Lyle that's disturbing

*turns into couch*

hehehe they will never know.........

You know I'm going to burn you know

Okay.

*takes out notepad and therapist/Mikami glasses*

What is on your mind, Lyle?

Well, I've been thinking about a lot of things that's been going on in the forest lately, like with all the arguments I have with Masu, my recent break-up with Bianchi. And the stress of everything is really getting to me.

I guess it all just comes from low self confidence. I feel jealous of Masu cause I see all the people around here pretty much love him, while I feel like people ignore me. I know I'm just paranoid, but I feel like everyone here just likes him better. Like I'm some sort of outsider. I used to be able to say: "Well yeah, everyone likes Masu better than me, but hell, I got Bianchi, and that's all I really need." and now I find out that she was cheating on me, WITH Masu, it takes a pretty large toll.

Well, I've been thinking about a lot of things that's been going on in the forest lately, like with all the arguments I have with Masu, my recent break-up with Bianchi. And the stress of everything is really getting to me.

I guess it all just comes from low self confidence. I feel jealous of Masu cause I see all the people around here pretty much love him, while I feel like people ignore me. I know I'm just paranoid, but I feel like everyone here just likes him better. Like I'm some sort of outsider. I used to be able to say: "Well yeah, everyone likes Masu better than me, but hell, I got Bianchi, and that's all I really need." and now I find out that she was cheating on me, WITH Masu, it takes a pretty large toll.

So you're jealous of Masu, but I must ask, why Masu in particular?

Okay I know that it was aimed at the general group but I want to throw in my 99¢ value meal.

Personally I don't like the lot of you, there are a few that I truely like (outside of Gravemind of course) but besides that I generally don't like/hate most

Athena is awesome. :o

I fucked everyone up with her in the cafeteria today. If i was playing Capcom vs Snk 2 i would have raped them more since i know her specials in it.

So you're jealous of Masu, but I must ask, why Masu in particular?

Well we joined at approximatley the same time. We were good friends in the beginning, and we've sort have grown apart. Plus are personalities conflict, so I see him as someone who wouldn't be admired at all, yet people still love him. Even if my opinion is wrong, that's how my narrow thinking mind sees it.