The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Okay then. You're not a positive thinker, but you don't need approval from others as long as you're not doing something bad(like raping or murdering someone). You don't need Bianchi's attention to be happy. There are plenty of better things in your life. Find yourself some of your favorite movies. Watch them when you're depressed or something. Maybe they can remind you that you don't need anyone so long as you're happy.

Well what if I need someone to help me to be happy? I dunno if I can really be happy on my own.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

-That's just the thing, man. If you believe in something enough, you WILL be one. Stop saying (and thinking) things like that. You're a human being, and every human is versatile and CAN change. Believe that you will change for the better, and you WILL change. Trust me on this, I've had personal experience (and if somebody says "PEMN" I will break their teeth and make them swallow).

-Like I said, believe in yourself and you will have self-confidence. Here, let me give you a short guide:

1. Think about and study yourself. What are your interests? Your likes? Dislikes? Tastes? Abilities? Talents? Skills? Think and study and APPRECIATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE, NOT FOR WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN.

2. Try to think of all the successes in your life, even the tiniest ones. Dwell on them. Make yourself feel better by thinking about them. Then, when you're feeling good, try to believe that you're capable of anything. This seriously helps.

3. Fireman said this before, but I'll say it again: Be thankful and happy for what you are and what you have; not for what you aren't and what you don't have. That is the key to success in life.

Nice. Very nice night.

Well what if I need someone to help me to be happy? I dunno if I can really be happy on my own.

Then that sounds like you need to cling to someone and leech off of their attention just to be happy. Happiness can be achived by yourself. I've been single my entire life and im happy. You dont NEED a girl friend. Friends can make you happy too. I've gotten through my life happy as ever despite the horrible things that happen in my house because of Faiya Branded and other friends I have.

-That's just the thing, man. If you believe in something enough, you WILL be one. Stop saying (and thinking) things like that. You're a human being, and every human is versatile and CAN change. Believe that you will change for the better, and you WILL change. Trust me on this, I've had personal experience (and if somebody says "PEMN" I will break their teeth and make them swallow).

-Like I said, believe in yourself and you will have self-confidence. Here, let me give you a short guide:

1. Think about and study yourself. What are your interests? Your likes? Dislikes? Tastes? Abilities? Talents? Skills? Think and study and APPRECIATE YOURSELF FOR WHAT YOU ARE, NOT FOR WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN.

2. Try to think of all the successes in your life, even the tiniest ones. Dwell on them. Make yourself feel better by thinking about them. Then, when you're feeling good, try to believe that you're capable of anything. This seriously helps.

3. Fireman said this before, but I'll say it again: Be thankful and happy for what you are and what you have; not for what you aren't and what you don't have. That is the key to success in life.

But then how do I develop? If I don't find anything wrong with myself, then why bother with life? Why try to strive for anything? I can't ever be content with myself, because then I can never become something greater.

Right. Just ignore the rest of the world and have confidence in yourself. Ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance is hell. I'd rather see the world for it's true dark self, then be blinded by idealology.

Then that sounds like you need to cling to someone and leech off of their attention just to be happy. Happiness can be achived by yourself. I've been single my entire life and im happy. You dont NEED a girl friend. Friends can make you happy too. I've gotten through my life happy as ever despite the horrible things that happen in my house because of Faiya Branded and other friends I have.

I don't think I can work that way. I'm tired of being alone. I'm not strong enough to do that.

But then how do I develop? If I don't find anything wrong with myself, then why bother with life? Why try to strive for anything? I can't ever be content with myself, because then I can never become something greater.

Ignorance is hell. I'd rather see the world for it's true dark self, then be blinded by idealology.

So if you lived in a town where they raped girls on their 15th birthday you would rather know that and live a horrible emo bitter life rather than not knowing and living an okay life since there would be nothing you can do about said fucked up rule in that town?

So if you lived in a town where they raped girls on their 15th birthday you would rather know that and live a horrible emo bitter life rather than not knowing and living an okay life since there would be nothing you can do about said fucked up rule in that town?

Yes. I'd rather know.

And I could do something about it. It's not like I couldn't. I'd beat the shit out of people. Or attempt to and get my own ass kicked instead.

That's just the thing. You subconsciously KNOW you're not perfect. But looking at your own positive aspects makes you believe more in yourself, thus, giving you the incentive to become even better at those aspects. Once you become good enough, you'll be able to overcome your other weaknesses.

And shut up about that "never" thing. Like I said, you're human, and you're versatile. You have unlimited potential. Just believe in that and you will become greater. Everybody can become greater, if only they believe in themselves. You must understand and grasp this before you can move on with your life.

I don't think I can work that way. I'm tired of being alone. I'm not strong enough to do that.

Again...don't think so low of yourself. It's nice to admit your weaknesses, but only if it's the first step you're taking to overcoming them. Be strong, stand tall and face your problems. If you let everything get to you, they will do that for the rest of your life. You're still young, you have a whole life ahead of you. Don't let it be ruined by such trivial things.

Lyle, I think you're suffering from a lack of love. This is a problem not easily solved by relationships over the Internet. This is at god created this nifty place called REAL LIFE. You should go there, make friends with some girls, and get hugs. Girls love that stuff, so it shouldn't be hard. That's what I do when I need love. I go to the nearest female friend's house and hang with them or just get a hug and leave. Find that special hug! It doesn't have to be a girl, btw,but girls give better ones because they're... Softer :x

Lyle, I think you're suffering from a lack of love. This is a problem not easily solved by relationships over the Internet. This is at god created this nifty place called REAL LIFE. You should go there, make friends with some girls, and get hugs. Girls love that stuff, so it shouldn't be hard. That's what I do when I need love. I go to the nearest female friend's house and hang with them or just get a hug and leave. Find that special hug! It doesn't have to be a girl, btw,but girls give better ones because they're... Softer :x

IM KICKIN YOUR ASS TOMORROW.

But yeah Female friends IRL should be able to cheer you up just by talking with them man.

Tell me Lyle. What is it going to take to bring you out of this depression? This is more of a question that you should ask yourself than a question that I'm asking you.

Hm. Dunno.

Though I think we've thuroghly have torn through my doubts about myself and probed into the twisted mind that I have. Time to close.