The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Majora's Mask had one of the best final Bosses though, not difficulty wise, but look wise. The whips for arms really got me.

Twilight Princess however was the first console Zelda game where you actually got to see Zelda fight.

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Majora's Mask had one of the best final Bosses though, not difficulty wise, but look wise. The whips for arms really got me.

Twilight Princess however was the first console Zelda game where you actually got to see Zelda fight.

actually, in wind waker, Zelda helps you out in the final battle against Ganondorf, if that counts.

Majora is good, but is the worst of all, all you do is collect masks all day.

Zelda II: Adventure of Link was also incredibly boring. XD

i beg to differ.

MM was a very good game. the NPCs would actually REACT to whatever was going on, unlike the other Zelda games.

at least it was the most unique Zelda game, don't you think?

And go through dungeons.

Boring ones.

Though I can't say much about it, I only watch my little brother play. I've only played PH and TP

And Tried Zelda II, but I almost killed myself. XD

JK

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

Yep

LoZ needs some new ideas. They always have a crappy ass water level. TP was the coolest one though.

People always say the water level is the hardest in all Zeldas, I have no clue why, however I DO credit Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time for this, as they both featured a glitch that would cause you to have to restart the game. A Link to the Past had this same glitch, however it only existed in an ice temple.

People always say the water level is the hardest in all Zeldas, I have no clue why, however I DO credit Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time for this, as they both featured a glitch that would cause you to have to restart the game. A Link to the Past had this same glitch, however it only existed in an ice temple.

What glitch was that?!

They aren't that hard, but they are annoying to me. I really liked the Goron level in TP.

What glitch was that?!

In Link's Awakening if you used a key specifically, you would end up in a situation where you need the flippers to get the key, and the key to get the flippers, thus creating a paradox, luckily however it happens early in the game, so restarting is not as big a deal.

In Ocarina of Time this glitch came about from saving at a specific time and turning the game off during the dungeon, a similar glitch exists in Twilight Princess where you save and power off upon discovering the sky cannon, where Midna will keep telling you that you should wait for the person in the room to leave, even though he is already gone.

In A Link to the Past, it's the same deal as Link's Awakening, use a key wrong, and end up in a paradox where you need 1 item to get the other.