The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

That's funny, because you seem like a Satan worshiper!

Oh please, I have a brain that can think for itself. Therefore I do not need to worship things.

Edited by Shuuda

may i suggest rephrasing that to something less harsh?

because i sense a huge flame war coming this way....

Why should I sugar-coat things for religious people? Good an evil and merely social constructs, and since Satan is the symbol of evil, he is no more real.

I do not care about their "sacred" ideas that no one are ever allowed to question with being hated.

Edited by Shuuda

Why should I sugar-coat things for religious people? Good an evil and merely social constructs, and since Satan is the symbol of evil, he is no more real.

I do not care about their "sacred" ideas.

its not about you believing their ideas or such, its about respecting each person's viewpoint.

just because you don't believe in such things doesn't mean you are allowed to insult their beliefs

I am Christian, and at first I was forced but now its because I want to be.

OK, learning someone's religion will help us respect how a person thinks, Unless your satanic. XD

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

its not about you believing their ideas or such, its about respecting each person's viewpoint.

just because you don't believe in such things doesn't mean you are allowed to insult their beliefs

That, I respect you for being Atheist, respect me for being Christian.

And religious people DO think for themselves, we just have RULES to live by. Not that many follow them anyway...*Points to priests*

I want to correct something in your poll. Atheist is not a religion, it is just an idea based on following common sense, facts and logical thinking, not a cult of weirdos.

I am an Atheist by choice, I despite the idea of God, and I hate strongly religious people. Logical thinking is the best.

Edited by Shuuda

I want to correct something in your poll. Atheist is not a religion, it is just an idea based on following common sense, facts and logical thinking, not a cult of weirdos.

I am an Atheist by choice, I despite the idea of God.

A RELIGION

Cult of weirdos? You think people are weird for believing in something? Let me tell you something, how was our first organism created huh? Scientists don't know shit about the subject.

A RELIGION

Cult of weirdos? You think people are weird for believing in something? Let me tell you something, how was our first organism created huh? Scientists don't know shit about the subject.

Please do not tell me that you are a creationist, the most retarded of all religious people. And scientists DO have a clue about it.

Edited by Shuuda

Please do not tell me that you are a creationist, the most retarded of all religious people.

WTH is that? Why do you think people are retarded for not thinking how you think? That's illogical, it doesn't make sense. BTW you can't prove GOD doesn't exist!

Whoa, OK I'm cool, I'll respect your religion...

I am an Atheist by choice, I despite the idea of God, and I hate strongly religious people. Logical thinking is the best.

This better be a joke, if not, I really have the urge to troll you for that biased statement.

If you're trolling . . .may God help us all!

I'm a Christian and I also believe in the magic of science and common sense and logic. Not only that, but I'm a fan of Geroge Carlin. Stone me.

Edited by Snow_Storm

BTW you can't prove GOD doesn't exist!

Whoa, OK I'm cool, I'll respect your religion...

Did you not see the picture that I linked too?

1222481559627.jpg

I will not say anything more, since I have have seen debates between smart people and overly religious people on the internet many times before... I know what happens.

Edited by Shuuda

Atheism is more a lack of religion than anything.

I think the most foolish decision one could make is to totally dismiss an idea, be it scientific or religious.

Oh yeah, I'm all for science! Its actually my favorite subject...

With the well respect of atheist and religion, I think this topic is going to go down well. I think everyone here is going to have respect for all religion, as proven by people who think they're right because they don't believe in a God.

joker-popcorn.gif

Edited by Snow_Storm