The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

Then why respond to it in the first place?

Because I'll burn your face off

Your mom jokes are for noobs, real men make your sister and your dog jokes.

Why not?

My face still seems to be intact so far.

Is that so?

Why not?

My face still seems to be intact so far.

Is that so?

Because you're fucking your 1 year old dog while responding to it. Pedophile AND a furry.

Because I have yet to begin burning you. In fact let's make you Two Face.

Yes.

Ultima sucks. It takes out the fun in making a FFtF thread.

Anyone who "Worships" it like most of the people do, should have their heads examined.

And then added to a list of people who are lowering the average intelligence of society.

And then killed.

[OBVIOUSLY BITCHING BECUZ HUG THRED WUZ EETED]Ultima sucks. It takes out the fun in making a FFtF thread.

Anyone who "Worships" it like most of the people do, should have their heads examined.

And then added to a list of people who are lowering the average intelligence of society.

And then killed.[OBVIOUSLY BITCHING BECUZ HUG THRED WUZ EWETED]

it was a fucking topic in FFtF. Get over it already.

That is true.............

Says you

Ultima sucks. It takes out the fun in making a FFtF thread.

And then killed.

Wrong, it takes the fun out of spamming shitty FFtF threads. And puts in the fun of laughing at the creator while he/she baaaaaaaaaws.

:D

it was a fucking topic in FFtF. Get over it already.

I've felt that way about Ultima for a while.

Also, one of the requirements for a topic to be "fed" to Ultima, was the creators concent. I never agreed to it, so why the hell is my topic added to this.

Also, stop being a fucking asshole you piece of shit. I'm sick of your fucking crap. Grow the fuck up. Your 18. Stop acting like a 12 year old.

I don't care if it is the internet, some people actually take it seriously and want to talk to people civily. At the very least, leave them the fuck alone.

Also, one of the requirements for a topic to be "fed" to Ultima, was the creators concent. I never agreed to it, so why the hell is my topic added to this.

Also, stop being a fucking asshole you piece of shit. I'm sick of your fucking crap. Grow the fuck up. Your 18. Stop acting like a 12 year old.

I don't care if it is the internet, some people actually take it seriously and want to talk to people civily. At the very least, leave them the fuck alone.

Im offended, you called me a piece of shit. Also i wouldnt be laughing at you if you wern't crying over a FFtF topic which is down right pathetic

Edited by Yosuke

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw, an FFtF thread about hugging random people got put into Ultima.

And the creator's consent was never a requirement.

People were just asked to bump threads they made to be sacrificed to Ultima.

Also, stop being a fucking asshole you piece of shit. I'm sick of your fucking crap. Your 19. Stop acting like a 3 year old.