The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

WELL ITS AGAINST THE RULES TO POST BOOBS ON THE FORUMS

HOW DARE THEY!

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????? ;_;

CURSE VINCENTASM, JYOUSA, HANZ, MUSSIHE, RED FOX, WIST AND LORD GLENN! I BET THEY POST BOOBS ON THE FORUMS SECRETLY!

HOW DARE THEY!

CURSE VINCENTASM, JYOUSA, HANZ, MUSSIHE, RED FOX, WIST AND LORD GLENN! I BET THEY POST BOOBS ON THE FORUMS SECRETLY!

LOL! I HAVE ONE THING I CAN TRY TO DO! HOLD ON

HOW DARE THEY!

LOL! I HAVE ONE THING I CAN TRY TO DO! HOLD ON

Well duh, who said there was any rules about boobies!

Legiment sixty-three (excerpt from ye olde Codex of the Interrealm):

Wherest Rule 34 applies, there shallst be additional gender-bending depictions, likewise of lustiful nature.

Legiment sixty-three (excerpt from ye olde Codex of the Interrealm):

Wherest Rule 34 applies, there shallst be additional gender-bending depictions, likewise of lustiful nature.

BLABLABLABLABLABLABLAGRABBOOBIESBLABLARULE46BLABLABLA

Edited by Luxord

It's pretty much more random crap, but with a story.

I couldn't sleep last night. At midnight, I heard a crash downstairs. This could only mean that someone had broken into the house! I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen, turning on the light as fast as I could as if to avoid the darkness's grasp. I glanced around as fast as I could, but there was no intruder to be found. I stood there, frozen in terror by the thief's maniacal laughter:

“Meow. Meow. Meow meow meow. Meow. Meow. Meow meow meow.”

Mortified, I dashed back upstairs to wake the rest of my family. I was too out of breath to scream at that point. But right as I ascended the stairs, a hand out the darkness grasped my leg and dragged me down to the floor. From the kitchen's light, I could see the face of the man holding a knife to my throat. Aching, surprised, and pinned down, I could do nothing but watch.

“Can you stop breathing like that?” He said. “It's really loud and annoying.” I held my breath for a while and he stared at me, emotionless. I had to bargain with him to save my own life. But I had to think of something – anything! Fast!

“If you kill me... You'll never know our secret...”

“Your secret?” He seemed interested now.

“Yes... But you'll only know it if you let me live...” The criminal thought about it. My words may have been an offer too great to turn down. He didn't take any chances.

“Show me this secret of yours. Try to escape, though, and I'll kill you where you stand!”

“Sit,” I corrected him. He let me up after that. I walked back into the kitchen and moved a towel off of the table. Now that the item under it had been exposed to the intruder, his eyes lit up.

“Are those what I think they are?”

“Yes,” I replied. “Not the cheap kind, either. These are the real deal.”

“May I take one?” The thief was now the one begging.

“You may have as many as you want as long as you don't get any on the floor.” This vile man squealed with joy.

“Homemade cookies!!!” He gobbled up the whole plate of the cookies my mom baked the other day. He was going to need something to wash it down, so I poured him a glass of milk. He ate it faster than a starving coyote who had never eaten in its life. He thanked me and I led him outside.

“Have a nice day, see you later!” I said. He walked to his car and drove back home. Exhausted, I went back to bed.

The next day, I woke up late. That was a normal day, though. The exception is that I was up all night making sure the man didn't come back. When my mom asked where her cookies had gone, I told her that the dog got to them in middle of the night. At least the story was partially true.

The day after that, the man came back. Now, freeze for a second. The story began with “Last night”. So, the second day would be the day I'm telling you this story, but now I am describing events from the future in past tense. Just making sure you knew that. I know this is some sort of freakish paradox, but bear with me.

Anyway, the man was back at about two in the afternoon. He brought over a salad, too, so he wouldn't be a bad guest. I let him in, but as soon as he walked in, a heard the sound of some giant object falling in the sky.

“What's that!?” The dude ran out and made and met an earthbound plane. There was no fire or anything, no, the plane just dropped. I ran over to the man who once broke into my house. I found his body, crushed, but he could barely speak. I asked if he had any last words to pass on to me.

“Yes... She.... reached into her mouth... and.... took out.... a pair of...... false teeth...”

And just like that, he died. Instead of pondering his last words, or even why a plane dropped out of nowhere into the road, I just walked back inside the house and played some more video games.

Edited by Destiny Hero