Touhou is great

ZemZem

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is there to get? It's a thread in a spam forum, and really, I just wanted to brag about how far I've come and the skills I've gathered over the years.

I legit don't see what the big deal is.

well, touhou's a taboo subject around here.

it's gonna be a cold day in hell when you make a touhou thread on fftf without getting snarky replies! almost standard at this point

Those cats are low-tier. If you want to prove a point, at least try to do a good job.

reported for low tier trolling at least try to do a good job

I don't give a damn if they don't like it, if they're going to act rude to me for no reason whatsoever, then all that's going to do is unleash the beast within me. I made that thread about how some people in this subforum are moronic and edgy fucks for a reason. :P

honestly ZM, at this point i'm not sure why you make these threads and then get angry about snarky replies when you should be expecting them to come

it's kinda like putting a laptop outside and expecting nobody to take it, nothing personal against you

well, touhou's a taboo subject around here.

it's gonna be a cold day in hell when you make a touhou thread on fftf without getting snarky replies! almost standard at this point

It's only taboo because people are dumbasses.

And I guess reactions like mine only make them even more excited, since they like getting off to these kinds of things!

reported for low tier trolling at least try to do a good job

lmao

honestly ZM, at this point i'm not sure why you make these threads and then get angry about snarky replies when you should be expecting them to come

it's kinda like putting a laptop outside and expecting nobody to take it, nothing personal against you

But what's the point of snarking at me? What have I even done wrong? I mean...I'm free to talk about a series I like. *shrugs* It's supposed to be a harmless thing. This thread started off just fine, too, until trolls came in to ruin everything.

But yeah, you're right. *referring to the post two spots above this one*

Edited by Zeems

I don't give a damn if they don't like it, if they're going to act rude to me for no reason whatsoever, then all that's going to do is unleash the beast within me. I made that thread about how some people in this subforum are moronic and edgy fucks for a reason. :P

don't give a damn

calling people moronic and edgy

does not compute, zeem. I also find it kind of funny that you called someone else triggered when you obviously care about the replies you're getting. If you didn't, you would ignore them.

But what's the point of snarking at me? What have I even done wrong? I mean...I'm free to talk about a series I like. *shrugs* It's supposed to be a harmless thing. This thread started off just fine, too, until trolls came in to ruin everything.

well, you're a pretty target, but to get to your point:

it's fun because it's shitposting, you should not be taking these posts as seriously as you are right now

yes you are passionate about touhou, but god that really puts a stick up your ass

don't give a damn

calling people moronic and edgy

does not compute, zeem. I also find it kind of funny that you called someone else triggered when you obviously care about the replies you're getting. If you didn't, you would ignore them.

Fair enough. I'm only annoyed when they start mocking me, though. That's just BS.

It's still possible to make shitty threads in a spam forum

What do you care about my posts anyway? This is just a thread in a spam forum

It's also possible to make a thread shitty. This thread started off fine, like I said. And then people started making it shitty, and now there's a mess in here now.

well, you're a pretty target, but to get to your point:

it's fun because it's shitposting, you should not be taking these posts as seriously as you are right now

yes you are passionate about touhou, but god that really puts a stick up your ass

I guess.

Id also like to say that if anyone is being rude here it is most definitely you

I'm sorry if I hurt your precious feelings.

I'm sorry if I hurt your precious feelings.

come on, now, that's unnecessary

everyone can handle this civilly

i'm not trying to argue, but you're just going to get this thread locked, like others before

and for what? momentary anger because some people didn't respond in the way you wanted? when you claim to not care what they think?

I assume I'm one of them, but you do these too much, man. Chill.

e: I suggest not responding immediately. Take a break and come back and read what you said. I don't think you should be going off about hurt feelings.

Edited by Tryhard