Reaching the village next to the soldier in chapter 8.

IceBrand

So I was able to get to the village by freezing the soldier with Elise's staff. Is there anything special by visiting all 5 villages? Also was anyone else expecting some kind of unique dialogue by getting to it? sSnce it's usually impossible most of the time.

You get 10000 gold for reaching all the villages in the Map. Its nice for Conquest if you want to save up for some seals, staves, and maybe some stat boosts early on, but other than that I would go too much out of my way for it. There are other ways to get more money, every couple of chapters tends to throw a good 10000 or so to you to make sure you arent broke the whole time.

Edited by Tolvir

You get 10000 gold for reaching all the villages in the Map. Its nice for Conquest if you want to save up for some seals, staves, and maybe some stat boosts early on, but other than that I would go too much out of my way for it. There are other ways to get more money, every couple of chapters tends to throw a good 10000 or so to you to make sure you arent broke the whole time.

Err... You only need to visit three villages for the 10,000 gold so going out of your way to visit all of the villages cost you some valuable uses of your freze stave.

Err... You only need to visit three villages for the 10,000 gold so going out of your way to visit all of the villages cost you some valuable uses of your freze stave.

Was it only three? I couldnt remember, its been a while since I have done that chapter. I just remember getting 10000 gold somehow.

This exactly. If you can get to the three required villages then you dont need to waste any more resources, in fact it's better to let the soldiers to enter the remaining villages so you can get more experience out of the reinforcements.

Yeah 5 Village is only for pure achievemnt

And the way to do it is by reclassing Corrin into Cavalier or Wyvern. Cavalier and Wyvern Corrin had 7 Mov, so you can 7 mov, Elise swap, freeze and then swoop in next turn.

Surprisingly enough, nothing else works. Paladin Jakob is 2 Space further than Corrin

Edited by JSND

This is the ice tribe chapter right? I think I was only able to get 2 of them.

Everybody talking about boots and reclassing...how is that possible that early? Wow.

This is the ice tribe chapter right? I think I was only able to get 2 of them.

Everybody talking about boots and reclassing...how is that possible that early? Wow.

after chapter 6 you can build a rod shop which will sell you one second seal

there is 1 boot for having an additional route bought, per route, so let's say i have all 3 routes that means i get 2 boots straight from pre-chapter 7 as route bonuses

I consistently get three villages on lunatic without using any special items that require dlc, my castle, or anything else special. I have all my units go straight for the west portion of the map (those are the two villages I grab after the village at the spawn). Using Silas to ferry Niles just out of range of Flora's staff and bringing Jakob/Felicia!Arthur in for killing the casters. By the third turn I can clear out the mages blocking the dragon vein. Before activating the dragon vein, I send Silas!Niles up to Flora and attack her with Niles. While on EP going into turn 3, they will generate some guard charges from the mages. After Niles!Silas fights Flora, they will have a full guard gauge to block her next hit. I then activate the dragon vein and end turn 3. Flora attacks Niles!Silas but the damage is blocked and Niles takes the kill. Now on turn 4, Send Niles!Silas up to the western village and have Silas take out the soldier. The rest of your team takes out the units coming across the lake and still near you. You take the last village in the southwest. The rest of the chapter is straight forward unit killing without pulling too many at a time. The boss is simple if you just get him close to half health, then attack him with a big hitter.

Edited by Centh