Everything Wrong with Fire Emblem Fates

Jayvee94

Which version will have more sin count?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which version will have more sin count?

• Birthright
    • Conquest

Hey guys. Let's make a hilarious thread about nitpicking CinemaSins format. Yes, that format.

Let's do it chapter by chapter.

Here's the guidelines:

*quote line or occurrence here*

*comment her* *ding * +1

(or in case of fanservice)

*optional comment here* *ngid* -1

Examples:

*Camilla is speaking*

Camilla IS my sister in this scene *ding* +1

*For each mention of Sub-human*

That's racist *ding*

If the occurrence happens to frequently, add it to the bonus round.

Let's open the sin count

Prologue: Ties that Bind

Edited by Jayvee94

Well... um, when the second enemy comes out for you to attack, it kinda randomly comes out of thin air so...

Enemy ambushes Corrin with perfect timing, out of completely nowhere, just to get immediately killed for EXP. Coincidence? I think not! *ding*

I dunno. :p

*your mothers dies for overly dramatic and almost unnecessary effect, to fit in with almost every other Fire Emblem Lord losing their parents*

*ding*

Guys! Chapter by chapter.

Anyway

Chapter 1: Nohr

*Corrin wakes up*

It's all just a dream cliche *ding*

Corrin: There are Hoshidans calling me their brother/sister. Yet my siblings are her in Nohr.

Foreshadowing *ding*

Flora uses her powers with her sister

Discount Elsa *ding*

Ah, this brings me back to a few weeks ago. Anyway:

Thats racist instances:

"Nohrian scum!"

"Gaze upon an empty White throne"

White and black dragons

etc.

Chapter 1:

Game rips off one on one training fight from Path of Radiance.

Leo is a Prince. Doesn't he have servants to dress him?

A moment of silence for all the people who got diabetes because of Elise.

Chapter 2:

Garon really would rather use some extremely important prisoners as training fodder rather than hostages? Okay...

How did the prisoners get captured anyway, if the Faceless just kill everyone and Nohr can't attack Hoshido?

Game names Iago after one of the greatest villains in history, renowned for his subtlety and sneakiness, when Iago is Iago. Ah well, still beats Macbeth.

So how exactly did Rinkah and Kaze get away after Chapter 2? Xander is even more powerful than we thought!

Chapter 3:

If Hoshido has their barrier why do they even bother guarding the border, especially BEYOND THE BARRIER!

Shockingly enough, Hans attacking does not obligate Corrin to continue on to actually take the fort.

Nohr rips off the tactic of using Maids as soldiers from... that one country that used maids as soldiers. Yeah, you know the one! I don't even have to say it!

And so the sinning is interrupted by lunch! The problem with this is that Cinemasins usually is nitpick but there are too many actual things wrong with Fate's story.

Ah, this brings me back to a few weeks ago. Anyway:

Thats racist instances:

"Nohrian scum!"

"Gaze upon an empty White throne"

White and black dragons

etc.

Chapter 1:

Game rips off one on one training fight from Path of Radiance.

Leo is a Prince. Doesn't he have servants to dress him?

A moment of silence for all the people who got diabetes because of Elise.

Chapter 2:

Garon really would rather use some extremely important prisoners as training fodder rather than hostages? Okay...

How did the prisoners get captured anyway, if the Faceless just kill everyone and Nohr can't attack Hoshido?

Game names Iago after one of the greatest villains in history, renowned for his subtlety and sneakiness, when Iago is Iago. Ah well, still beats Macbeth.

So how exactly did Rinkah and Kaze get away after Chapter 2? Xander is even more powerful than we thought!

Chapter 3:

If Hoshido has their barrier why do they even bother guarding the border, especially BEYOND THE BARRIER!

Shockingly enough, Hans attacking does not obligate Corrin to continue on to actually take the fort.

Nohr rips off the tactic of using Maids as soldiers from... that one country that used maids as soldiers. Yeah, you know the one! I don't even have to say it!

And so the sinning is interrupted by lunch! The problem with this is that Cinemasins usually is nitpick but there are too many actual things wrong with Fate's story.

Thanks, keep this up.

By the way, I added a new poll so we could decide on which path to take.