I am leaving now...goodbye

Deity

Why the fuck? I'll tell you why the fuck I closed Story time, you dirty wabbit!! lol

Jk, I simply decided that I needed to get serious with this Writers Union stuff. I mean, I really wanna help peeps get their stuff printed. Also, help them in their stories, in their writing, etc. And, I wanna learn from my members and friends as well.

And you closed it because......?

And you closed it because......?

Er...*Glances upwards*

Why the fuck? I'll tell you why the fuck I closed Story time, you dirty wabbit!! lol

Jk, I simply decided that I needed to get serious with this Writers Union stuff. I mean, I really wanna help peeps get their stuff printed. Also, help them in their stories, in their writing, etc. And, I wanna learn from my members and friends as well.

That's what we had going, albeit we should have expected a slow start.

That's what we had going, albeit we should have expected a slow start.

I know, but again, the site grew too big, I mean not because of the members, but with forums that we did not need.

we just need a small place, and a serious tone. You will see...

I know, but again, the site grew too big, I mean not because of the members, but with forums that we did not need.

we just need a small place, and a serious tone. You will see...

Okay.....You're the boss.

But people enjoyed Story Time. That's what's really important. People won't do something that they don't like.

Okay.....You're the boss.

But people enjoyed Story Time. That's what's really important. People won't do something that they don't like.

I know people enjoyed the site, they enjoy the chat too. And no, its not because I feel I can do whatever I want simply because I am a deity there...

For more info look down... v

If you close down the next one, I will hunt you down and put your head in a washing machine while it's running.

Uh-Uh, you wont! I'll get elmer fudge to hunt you down first.

Kidding, seriously now...I wont destroy the next one because that one is attached to my site...lol And really now, the site sux at the moment but its a start...it has a huge pic of Naesala in the front page.

You guys can add anything to the forum once there, I just wanted a forum attached to the site, that is all.