Do you EVER name your damn Poke`mon?

TLSothe

I asked you a fucking question.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Answer or die, do you?

• Aye
    • No.
    • Depends

on pokemon yellow, i named my charmander blastoise, my squirtle venusaur, and my bulbasaur charizard to confuse my foes!

XD

Edited by Chiki

I gave all of them names the very first time I played Pokemon. That caused quite a bit of confusion. Nowadays, on the rare occasion that I actually play Pokemon, I usually only name the first one I get and maybe a few others.

Edited by Ronan

@ Bianchi: EPIC FUCKING LAWLS!

@ Princess: I always do that. :unsure::mellow:

???

I do for my main party. Whomever they may be.

And then maybe for one or two others. Like when I caught a buneary, I named it MetalRabbit.

XD I have an Abomasnow named "Obamasnow" XD

If I can come up with a nick name for them.

I named a Vulpix 'Mimi'. I named a Weavile 'Ike' for some reason... And I also named a Treecko 'Yoshi'.

So I don't have to make another topic for it I'll post this here.

I JUST HAD THE MOST EPIC FUCKING BATTLE EVAR!!!

I threw out Aron. Gym Leader Wattson threw out Magnemite.

Aron and Magenmite exchanged a few blows, and Magnemite used Thunder shock and took Aron out.

I threw out Grovyle.

Grovyle and Magnemite exchanged blows, ending in Magnemite getting three crits in a row, and KO'ing Grovyle.

I threw out Taillow.

No competition, Magnemite own3d Taillow.

I threw out Wingull.

Even worse.

I threw out Makuhita, at this point it was just my level 22 Makuhita, and a lvl 12 Shroomish.

Makuhita used Vital Throw, and Arm Thrust. Magnemite fainted like a wimp.

Wattson threw out his next.

Makuhita owned it like the easiest thing ever with a critt'd Arm Thrust.

Wattson threw out Magnetron.

Makuhita used Arm Thrust, but missed. Magenmite got a crit and took Makuhita to 12, I used a super potion.

Makuhita used Vital throw, and obviously hit, but Magnemite took him to three with a crit, and a stronger attack.

I used Soda Pop.

Makuhita got a Crit Vital Throw and won!

YAY ME!!!

I then caught like 5 poke`mon in a row.

I do sometimes, but very rarely, and only if they've done something to merit it. Like if I only had one pokemon left against the champion, and it was severly outmatched, and yet won anyway, it would get a nickname.

One time, in Leafgreen I think, I went into the Elite 4 with no revives. The first person killed all of my pokemon except for Nidoking. This Nidoking, along with some max elixers and hyper potions, single handedly won the entire pokemon league. It had Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, and Earthquake

All the ones I actually use are named, if they weren't traded.

I usually name them something that fits them, like my Infernape being Goku( Saiyuki, not DBZ). Other notable names would be bulbasaur - Killasaur. Other than that I either just add exclamation points and symbols, or just make it so they don't have their name in all damn caps. Never quite understood that. "oh hey there! I like that PIKACHU you have there." just pisses me off...