Do you battle save?

Enn

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love to battle save. I do it every turn. Sometimes I use it to get Micaiah's and Leo's speed up

I used it against

Ashera

because of the frustratingly low hit rates. Not only that, but if I had waited another turn, it would have regenerated health and killed me. (Most of my units were at low HP, either from the AoE, or attacking the boss.)

Am I a bad person?

I used it against

Ashera

because of the frustratingly low hit rates. Not only that, but if I had waited another turn, it would have regenerated health and killed me. (Most of my units were at low HP, either from the AoE, or attacking the boss.)

Am I a bad person?

Maybe...

Oh well, it was worth it. I wasn't going to redo the entire fight because I missed an attack. That boss is a lot harder on Normal...

harder than on easy?

Yeah. My first playthrough was on Easy. I like playing on the lowest difficulties first, because it gives a game a bit more replay value than if you start out on the hardest difficulty.

The lack of the +5 to all stats is what really killed me though. :/

I'd like to think that isn't sarcasm. ._.

It makes sense to me anyway... Plus it allows you to get a bit of a feel for the game, without it being overly difficult.

I'd like to think that isn't sarcasm. ._.

It makes sense to me anyway... Plus it allows you to get a bit of a feel for the game, without it being overly difficult.

Good, because it wasn't sarcasm.

Guess I'd better start using these: [not_sarcasm][/not_sarcasm]

Good, because it wasn't sarcasm.

Guess I'd better start using these: [not_sarcasm][/not_sarcasm]

>_> Sorry. Usually when people say that, it's affiliated with sarcasm. Of course, since text has no tone of voice, I can't assume that can I?

>_> Sorry. Usually when people say that, it's affiliated with sarcasm. Of course, since text has no tone of voice, I can't assume that can I?

Text is confusing that way.

Even with battle saves reviewers say that the game was unforgivingly hard. I do use it, but maybe once a chapter during boss fights.

Reviewers are annoyed that they died more than once on normal. They suck and they know it.

Reviewers are annoyed that they died more than once on normal. They suck and they know it.

who said they were on normal :blink:

who said they were on normal :blink:

I would imagine they were, though they did say even easy was hard. That is just plain sad. I could solo easy with Micaiah, and I did for the first 3 chapters.