Wii Fit O_o

Metal Rabbit

Yesterday I went to Gamestop to put down a deposit for GH4, and after he rang me up my mom asked him if they had Wii Fit.

She bought it. >_>

I wasn't interested in it at all, and I saw my brother play it for a while. (I have no choice since the Wii's in my room)

A couple of the games were interesting, and I gave it a try this morning.

I actually like it... and I can distance run without leaving my room now. My stamina's been meh since I quit soccer.

Plus, it's easier to run when you're stepping rhythymically to the drum beat of punk music. ^_^

Yesterday I went to Gamestop to put down a deposit for GH4, and after he rang me up my mom asked him if they had Wii Fit.

She bought it. >_>

I wasn't interested in it at all, and I saw my brother play it for a while. (I have no choice since the Wii's in my room)

A couple of the games were interesting, and I gave it a try this morning.

I actually like it... and I can distance run without leaving my room now. My stamina's been meh since I quit soccer.

Plus, it's easier to run when you're stepping rhythymically to the drum beat of punk music. ^_^

That's exactly what happened to me, but it was when it first came out... Same results, too. It's not bad, at all.