QOTD ♚♛ 1522 - Movies you don't see the appeal of?

Chen

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes!! i think im pretty BUT my chin is slightly slanted downwards, so the part of it thats closer to the ground i would like to get sawed and make the jawline on the left side of my face more like the right (prefer the right side of my face). its barely noticeable but i look at my face a lot so its not something that makes me cry but its enough to bother me a bit.

Nah, even without the accidents people like your parents or former friends will look at you and keep on wondering why you did so in the first place especially if it's pretty big. Doesn't help that some of your kid or teenage picture will always be lying around for those who could get uncomfortable seeing the old you.

Plus, Esme said it best.

they could not possibly improve upon perfection

I would love to add a few inches to my height

I just wanna be at least 5ft

I can't reach anything and people at work keep asking me to do things forgetting my height help me

Tbh before I would have considered some alteration but I've been getting more and more fit so my body's been getting closer and closer to a very ideal shape so honestly if I just keep this up I'll get to the point where my body would have just one imperfection (one that cannot be fixed by me getting fit) and if I made myself entirely perfect that would just be unfair!

As for my face I'm totally fine with it, I used to think it was ugly actually... But that's because before I never had anybody who would try to convince me one way or the other, which would just help my self-esteem drop lower and lower over the years

no

you can't make me any prettier than I already am ;)

Since you're a suku, would it still be plastic surgery, or plushie surgery?

In all honesty, I might change my feet, which are in double digit shoe size range, but that's borderline impossible. My feet are so big, it's hard to find nice shoes that fit.

Edited by Rezzy

Since you're a suku, would it still be plastic surgery, or plushie surgery?

if i'm a suku, i won't be no plushie

plushies can't use computers and whatnot :T

so still plastic surgery

It honestly matters less and less the older you get. Take it from me.

Well the both of us are still pretty young (and kitty's even younger!) so like if we were offered that right now we may as well take it and then in the future when we're old it won't matter~!

Just seriously one of the things I'm required to do in my job for closing in one of my positions is to clean out these microwaves which hover way above my head and I can only reach the door and about a third of the microwave and there's not always somebody else around who's available to do it for me ;~;

and in the local restaurant I used to work the founder and boss is a really tall person and designed everything for tall people ;~~~;