pick my pairings!

karamatsu

saw this before a week ago or so, and wanted to try it out for myself. currently on a revelations file that i saved on the side before i did like eight marriages at the same time (this file will probably be used as a file full of stat capped characters for pvp). the only marriage that i did is jakob x azura so far, and i have shigure and dwyer already.

you can suggest as many teams as you'd like, but if i get multiple mothers for a child, i'll probably pick one based on which option i like the most. also, i plan to marry f!corrin to a male kid (probably kiragi for that skill stat), so you suggest for that too. will probably put the marriages below once i've decided on spouses. if i turn down a pairing, it is either because of my own personal preference, or simply because i don't have that character.

EDIT: just realized that i don't have charlotte and benny. :( cries single tear

[spoiler=marriages planned]azura + jakob, completed.

f!corrin + forrest.

effie + azama.

sakura + hayato.

hinata + oboro.

nyx + leo.

mozu + saizo.

setsuna + takumi.

selena + xander.

Edited by iceblocked

added all of the pairings to the list except for xander + charlotte, because i accidentally killed both her and benny in this file. oops.

probably going with nyx for forrest's mother as f!corrin's marrying him, as i've tried felicia!forrest before and didn't really like him. but, still open for wives for leo. also, camilla as soleil's mother? maybe.

Edited by iceblocked

added all of the pairings to the list except for xander + charlotte, because i accidentally killed both her and benny in this file. oops.

also, probably going with nyx for forrest's mother as f!corrin's marrying him, as i've tried felicia!forrest before and didn't really like him. but, still open for wives for leo.

lol

Okay, so how about Xander X Selena?

Also, Setsuna X Takumi.

Just saying, Rinkah!Mitama actually kicks ass. I have her in Birthright as a Priestess but she is really strong, and could probably make a brilliant Oni Chieftain if Bolt Axe is used