Describe It Badly *SPOILERS*

shiningdialga

I know this kind of thing has been around for a while, but I still get a kick out of these. Basically, what the title says: Write a short, terrible description for any form of media (game, book, movie, TV, etc.) And obviously, SPOILERS GALORE

Here's a (probably awful) starter:

Fire Emblem Awakening: Amnesiac woman befriends prince, bangs him, kills her father, then herself.

this seems more like it would better lend itself to where someone posts a thing, someone else describes it and posts a different thing, etc.

Yeah, if everyone just posts poorly described things, it's going to get pretty chaotic.

@Eclipse: That sounds like The Avengers or any Super Hero team movie.

An example: I say Finding Nemo, someone else says a man and a mentally unstable woman search the ocean for his missing disabled son.

Describe Captain America: The First Avenger badly.

That could work, or someone could describe something badly and make others guess it, then the winner gets to make the next topic.

To answer you: 98 pound weakling learns that performance enhancing drugs are the best way to achieve your dreams.

I say we let the topic creator decide how she wants to do it.

Edited by Rezzy

@Eclipse: That sounds like The Avengers or any Super Hero team movie.

It's generic enough to be plopped anywhere. . .but that wasn't what I was going for!

Guess I'll describe the sequel while waiting for TC:

Small Vigilante Squad Saves The Nation From A Power Outage.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess we never really got around to establishing rules on this, but I still like the game.

"Boarding school drop-outs destroy elderly man's knickknack collection before tricking him into killing himself."

I'll leave that one up for a day or two, and if no one guesses correctly, I'll post the answer.

EDIT: It was about Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Edited by Rezzy