Zelda U E3 Predictions - Call it Before It Happens

Captain Karnage

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone having trouble with the stream? It keeps freezing up for me. My browser is slowed down too. Maybe my internet is shitty... -_-

It was slightly lagging for me on Nintendo's YT stream and my internet is quite good.

Is anyone having trouble with the stream? It keeps freezing up for me. My browser is slowed down too. Maybe my internet is shitty... -_-

I have pretty good internet and it's freezing on occasion for me.

This game actually looks worse.

It looks more like a survive the wilds game than Zelda. The cooking, the killing of the poor buffalo, the brushfire. It's disturbingly non-Zelda. I don't want whatever this is.

And voice acting! Voice acting and Zelda together is bad so yaaaay

overall I highly dislike primal man vs wild hyrule or whatever but I'll see if I'm still not convinced by the end of today

I'm def hyped

Too bad I can only stick round for another hour, since I have to leave for work at 2 :<

This game actually looks worse.

It looks more like a survive the wilds game than Zelda. The cooking, the killing of the poor buffalo, the brushfire. It's disturbingly non-Zelda. I don't want whatever this is.

And voice acting! Voice acting and Zelda together is bad so yaaaay

overall I highly dislike primal man vs wild hyrule or whatever but I'll see if I'm still not convinced by the end of today

Too bad so bad it sucks to be you I guess ~o3o~

Edited by Kon

^Not necessarily. We pick the name before we see anything else, remember?

So, tree branches are weapons. Is this FE now? XD

I don't like the British accent in the voice acting, though. I just don't like British accents...

Edited by Anacybele

Wow this looks totally awesome. The semi open world concept, the wilds, the axes: definitely a must have!

edit: Link climbs!

edit2: what do the numbers on the weapons mean?

edit3: The sword broke! Weapon durability?

Edited by Quintessence

I'm at work, so I can't watch the trailer, but just from the thumbnail it looks interesting. It might seem like The Legend of the Elder Scrolls, but after the straitlaced progression in previous titles sans A Link Between Worlds, is that such a bad thing?

I can already tell by watching this that the NX probably won't have a tablet controller seeing as how they have an on screen menu for maps and a seprate menue for items that pops on screen