Blind Revelation Ironman Run

SB.

So I just got the notification for Revelations coming out today and because I hate myself I decided to run into it Ironman! iirc it has all units from both routes so I have twice as many people to get killed, woo!

Rules:
-Hard Classic.
-Beyond the route split I am completely blind beyond what anyone tells me.
-No resetting for any reasons other than MU's death.
-If MU dies, a randomised unit and any other units who also died in that attempt must be sacrificed.
-Grinding on Invasions or whatever else is possible is lame (I don't even know I haven't touched them).
-Paralogues may or may not be completed. If it looks like too much effort or too difficult I probably won't.
-Other things may be added here if I remember them.

Character Creation
I picked FeMU because I used Male in both of my Hoshido runs and Girl in Nohr so variety or something. She's a chick with short blue hair and never looks happy.

As for the name...

[spoiler=ty mitsuki]
[10:46:54] SB: ok mitsuki give me a terrible name for my female MU
[10:47:18] Mitsuki: real terrible or actually good
[10:47:36] SB: whatever you want
[10:47:57] Mitsuki: for real terrible I'd say Stravanoble
[10:48:13] Mitsuki: that was the name of one of my chickens in Stardew Valley
[10:48:24] Mitsuki: and for actually good what about Alaitz?
[10:49:19] SB: is stravanoble a real name
[10:49:21] Mitsuki: no
[10:49:24] Mitsuki: I googled for it
[10:49:26] Mitsuki: and no results
[10:49:29] SB: im using it
[10:49:30] SB: good work

This poor child was probably bullied at school. Or they would've been, had it not been for the kidnapping and everything. Whoops. Birthday 6/11 (as in 6th November THE CORRECT WAY). Skill and Luck have both seemed to be kind of crippling boons so the choices here are kind of hard. According to random.org I am Deft and Sickly which sounds pretty terrible and eventually decide on Mercenary as the reclass so I can at least bullshit things with Sol later on. If I'm lucky, I might even get to pretend that I'm tanky.

Prologue - 2 turns
I feel like Nohr Noble has the goofiest battle animations ever. Did anyone else notice the Fujin Yumi MT was nerfed for this chapter? Because I didn't until just now.

Chapter 1 - 5 turns
Thank god for the options menu. Stravanoble's level is actually pretty good aside from missing speed. Perhaps there's hope for her yet.

Chapter 2 - 5 turns
Rinkah's personal skill is actually way better than I thought. Too bad everything else about her is terrible. Sat Gunter on the left to block Rinkah off as Strav and Jakob beat up Kaze and friends on the first run. They swapped after to cash in on the Rinkah bosskill though. Gunter ate a Myrm but nothing of value was lost. Stravanoble's skill is already similar to my first MU's at endgame. Help. Despite Jakob probably being a better unit than Felicia his level ups tilt me.

Chapter 3 - 25 turns
Everyone runs down, Hans kills himself and things are generally good. Myrms are kind of worthless here. I engage Omozu too early and immediately realise this because the pegs havent spawned yet but for once her doesn't take 5 years to kill off for a Strav and Gunter tag team. I guess Deft is good for something after all! The pegs are in fact still pegs and don't really pose a threat even to solo Jakob so there wasn't really an issue. Deft seems actually good for earlygame because it patches up some iffy hitrates, like the fort duo. They probably amount to a decent amount of the turncount on their own though, which is kind of unfortunate. The ending cutscene makes me realise that Saizo is infinitely more important when he's not actually one of your units.

Chapter 4 - 15 turns
Report Ryoma for ks. I barely get anything for a while since he just sneezes on enemies and they die. Strav is currently 6 and 6 for level ups with skill gains. I think they're going to cap by level 12 or something. Ryoma makes this chapter completely autopilot for the most part. I pair Rinkah into Stravanoble for the last part for the defense boost and Kaze snatches the bosskill for a mediocre level. Rinkah gets a slightly better one to my surprise, but is unfortunately still Rinkah.

Chapter 5 - 10 turns
Stravanoble has capped skill already as a Feral Dragon. That's something! They still do most of the work because Kaze is Kaze and Rinkah is bad. I try and feed Kaze a little but his levels sucked so I guess I'm not using him? Rinkah exploded because I'm an idiot but nothing of value was really lost. Maybe she isn't actually dead based on her dialogue but idk. Ryoma did maybe 5 damage to the boss before dying which was a pretty lame effort. See me after class. Sakura gets split off from the group due to a planning fuckup but I don't pay for it somehow. Kaze's levels started to improve eventually which was good. If I can't get a skill proc from killing the boss due to it already being capped in this bullshit class I'm going to be very sad. Prfs get!

Chapter 6 - 3 turns

Is failing in this chapter actually possible? The Wyverns killed themselves turn 1 and then the Hoshidans couldn't really take much of a beating afterwards. Sadly I am no longer getting Skill every level but 16 is probably good enough for endgame so whatever. I like how Jakob just kind of stands there not talking in the cutscenes.

---

I'm probably going to stop for lunch now since I'm hungry. More later.

Chapter 7 - 39 turns

Seeing a fog of war chapter in this game is weird as fuck. It's actually a pretty cool way to do it aside from ambush spawning is lame. Also the random warp trap at the bottom that wasn't triggered by enemies is also weird as hell? But w/e. Jakob almost ORKOed a Knight with Iron Shuriken which is kind of nuts. Did not expect Gunter back but we take those. Clear was slow as hell because I wanted to explore and make sure I didn't miss anything.

Chapter 8 - 21 turns

Why does Yukimara have a dagger? Aren't those Hoshidan weapons? At this point I cave and ask Xinnidy "am I missing any units" because this is getting kind of ridiculous. I slowly work my way through the fort, eventually realising that I'm better off killing things with Azura because Stravanoble and Jakob barely gain any exp from anything at this point. I'm pretty sure Yukimara gave Stravanoble (who now has 20 skill) more exp than all of his mooks combined.

[spoiler=tldr of this chapter]

[17:05:41] SB: "oh fuck jakob is dead"

[17:05:50] SB: "never mind orochi does 1 damage"

[17:05:59] SB: "and gives 1 exp"

Also Saizo attempts to pull a Flora apparently. Sakura is kind of adorable in an anime way. I think my unit count may have just doubled? It's about time. It would be nice if Hana wasn't 10 levels below MU by this point though!

This route is weird.

Edited by SB.

You should really take screenshots. You don't need any fancy equipment, you just need a computer and internet. What you have to do is upload images to your screenshot album on miiverse, log into miiverse on the miiverse website on your computer, save the images to your computer, upload them to an image hosting site like imgur, and then post the forum code site provides to embed the image.