Hi I wanted to play conquest with all avatars. I originally posted this on gamefaqs, but I'm having little success gaining units. When I complete maps I will post results in a story is way. I will also add supports between our units.

My team so far

Nick

Level 11

Age 20

Starting class- preferred end class. Nohl Prince Nohl Noble

Boon, bane, trait Clever, unlucky, Divine

Personality-hard working, flirty, kind.

Likes training, friendly conversation,reading

Dislikes war, oportunists, hurting others.

Backstory- unknown to him, he was born to Lady Mikoto, Queen of Hoshido. One day taken into town by the late King Sumeragi for the signing of a peace treaty. King Sumeragi was assinated and Nick stolen away be raised as a lord of Nohl.

Crit quote- You have forced my hand! You left me an opening. You should have ran, fool!

Castle code 02989 22060 16477 08069

When you post please follow my example. Right now I have a cavalier, ninja, sky knight, and a dread fighter. Post whoever you wish, I'll be thankful. Just a few things I really need/want. A balanced spear fighter to promote to Basara, a ballistician, and I don't have a healer at all.

Please make sure your castle is easy seize. Limit stat boosts, if your unlucky I wouldn't mind a goddess icon but even that is unnessesary. Heart seal the character into his first class. Please and thank you.

Edited by Mysteryshadow5`

name. lisa

lvl 1, promoted (however i promoted at lvl 12)

age. 19

starting class. nohr princess, promoted to hoshido noble, then swordmaster.

boon / bane. +str -mag

trait. samurai.

personality. has a habit of outdoing herself, though it never really works out too well.

likes. sunshine, opportunity.

dislikes. staying still, being trapped.

backstory. ??? hoshido noble that wants to follow the steps of ryoma ?? idk

crit quotes. "you quick enough?" "checkmate!" "tick tock, you're dead."

castle. 13585-95332-28732-18855

I recently created a file in which I based the Avatar on Nah from Awakening. In this, the backstory is that she came to this world with Odin, Laslow and Selena, and became one of Elise's retainers and is constantly trying to get her to behave in a more adult way. Elise's childish antics often remind Nah of Nowi.

Name: Jessie

(The J is pronounced like a Y. That means that half of her name is pronounced "Yes" and the other half is pronounced like "Si", which is spanish for "Yes". I took the idea from exaltedgrimleal on tumblr)

Boon / Bane = +Defense/-HP

(My reason for her having low HP is because Dragonstones are now a Magic Weapon and I didn't want her damage output to be too low or for her to have low speed. Her supports with Nowi also show that she doesn't have much Stamina, so I suppose it fits.)

Talent: Dragon (Wyvern Rider.)

Level/Class: 10 Wyvern Rider

Skills: Nobility, Dragon Fang, Paragon.

Address: 10441-03678-14147-80783

Please tell me once you have her recruited so I can have my main castle back up. Also, if you want me to give her the Boots before you recruit her, I can do that too.

I recently started a Bond Unit run on one of my files. I'm doing Lunatic so that's why my Avatar is a higher level and has many skills.

Name: Crowie

Class: Adventurer (She's level 3. She's pretty weak in my opinion, but has good speed I guess.)

Talent: Outlaw (Adventurer and Bow Knight)

Boon/Bane: +Speed/-Luck (I used a Goddess Icon, though)

Skills: Dragon Fang, Sol, Nohrian Trust, Pavise, Aegis (If you want me to remove any of these skills for you, I can)

[spoiler=Stats]HP - 28
Str - 10
Mag - 11
Skill - 15
Spd - 22
Lck - 14
Def - 8

Res - 14

Personality: Likes to be independent, but will never turn an ally in need down.

Likes: The thrill of adventure, playing chess, healing others, archery, alchemy, and growing plants.

Dislikes: Seeing allies getting hurt, fire, and darkness.

Backstory: She wanted to travel the world instead of being a royal, so she became an adventurer.

Address: 16037-41359 59232-88475 (Castle name is Bond Memes)

The castle's units are on hold.

I tend to switch between castles frequently, but I'll keep her castle up for you. If you do recruit her, please let me know.

Good luck on your run!

Edited by ✯Dunny✯

This is a really cool idea! Unfortunately I'm not too far into the game, so I don't have any amazing skills, but here are my details anyway:

10pyo42.jpg

Name. Roelle
Level: 2 (Promoted)
Starting Class. Nohr Princess -> Hoshido Noble
Boon / Bane: Strength / Magic
Trait: Mercenary

Skills: Nobility / Dragon Fang / Paragon

Weapon Ranks: A Sword / B Staves / A Dragonstone

Stats: 33 HP / 31 Str / 15 Mag / 22 Skill / 19 Spd / 23 Luck / 25 Def / 15 Res / 8 Movement

Personality: Tomboy / Serious / Likes to sew & knit / Is secretly emotional / Will always tell the truth
Likes: The colour blue / Cats / Those who never back down / Athletics
Dislikes: Water / Sand / Politics
Backstory: Roelle's hometown is not known for strong warriors. As such, there was no way for her to advance herself, since nobody was strong enough to match her. This caused her to leave home and travel - looking for warriors who can help her in her quest for strength.

Castle. 08584-73756-68560-28944

Also: Did you want me to use a heart seal and turn Roelle into a Hero / Bow Knight? I don't have my Hoshidan Unity skill yet, so idk if you would prefer it or not. I'm happy to do whatever / equip her with whatever you need. (:

Edited by Rowlet

It seems like she's being dragged through the mud by the rng. After looking she is having problems with strength. Everything else seems fair for adventurer growths. When I get her I'll dip into my rewards and use an energy drop.

Reclass her to sniper only if adventure is her trait. I am DESPERATE for healers at the moment and it rps well with her given she enjoys healing. Now let me help you. If mozu is alive on your file bond with her and seal to sniper. There you get quick draw which is a flat +4 damage and equally important sure strike. These 2 add +40 hit rate and +40 damage. Now return to your adventure and equip steel, silver, and shining bows. Use steel as for most situations, silver for times when you must kill and then shining to attack high defense targets and to make up for the silver bows penalty.

Roelle reclass her please. Either another bow or axe will help equally, so go the route that fits your imaging of your character.

Alright, I went with Bow Knight. She is holding nothing but a Heart Seal if you ever want her to become a Hero sometime. :3

1. Don't double-post, we have rules against that.

2. Once you're done collecting units, let me know, and I'll shove this in Let's Plays.

All my avatars are Endgame+ material, and none of them are in staff-wielding classes (besides Hoshido Noble). Sorry!

Would love to join in on this, but my units may be a little too far along for the game to still present a reasonable challenge. My avatar is currently level 20 + 15...

If you want to have a look anyway: 09314 - 74590 - 79143 - 23197 (EU)

EDIT: Also have to add that it's not easy seize (yet). I'll fix that when I'm home from work. Still, my avatar is currently in grind mode, so just have a look at stats and stuff for now.

Edited by Nihilon

Would love to join in on this, but my units may be a little too far along for the game to still present a reasonable challenge. My avatar is currently level 20 + 15...

If you want to have a look anyway: 09314 - 74590 - 79143 - 23197 (EU)

EDIT: Also have to add that it's not easy seize (yet). I'll fix that when I'm home from work. Still, my avatar is currently in grind mode, so just have a look at stats and stuff for now.

I thank you for the offer but my team is in the 15s. A level 35 is way overkill.

Bump for 1 unit!

Now I have what I need, I'll start the game tomorrow. Those that Sent units follow me to the let's play channel!

Instead of copying and pasting 12 profiles again, why dont i link to the game faqs board that has all the information. Dont worry i will post battle information, and made up supports on both sites.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114533-fire-emblem-fates-conquest/73890871

(Not sure how to go on from here, making long posts then re-editing them will make a scary long narative, and a mess. The first 6 chapters, the story up to the "explore fates is going to be short and im not going to touch upon it to much since i cannot possibly do that as part of the story with the provided units since the game forces the royals, Rinka, Kaze, Gunter, and Felicia to assist you. Please dont spare the constructive critisim. I can take it and will only improve if exposed to it.)

"Brother, come here pick us, your family in Nohr"

The young man yelled out across the green plains towards me. His brother, and sisters, the family i have known for my entire life stood on one side. Xander, the picture of composure and chivilry stood there in his dark armor and thin crown showing his nobility. Behind him stood my brother in similar armor but his frame was much smaller and leaner due to on emphasis on magic instead of swordsplay . He was always brilliant, and while not always the greatest with words always gave good sound advice. Standing next to him were his beloved sisters the Doting Camilla in her custom armor. She watched the action with anxiety hoping desperiately her brother would choose them. Her youngest Elise who saw the world the way he wished he still could, full of excitement and beautifully naivestood behind Camilla nearly hidden by view because of Camilla's much, larger feminine form.

"No, Brother come back to your true family, your family by birth, Please."

His eyes looked back to his other allies, his family by birth. In the last few days they he got reacquainted with his family and grew close to them. They shared a tragic past, and a painfull loss just a day earlier. On the trip to this battle ground they each grieved the late Mokoto, their mother in different ways, but they were all linked through the suffering over her murder. Ryoma stood there calling for the brother he lost forever ago hoping the link they formed over so short of a time and the truth that they were his true family would be enough to sway his brothers heart from making what he believed would be a terrible mistake. He stood there in his light armor with white coat, the red red helmet framing his face and attempting to cointain the majestic mane of brown hair, though the defiant hair still gave itself to the warm afternoon breee. Gathered behind him was the family he barely knew but loved fiercely. His brother Takumi stood behind him angrily. The young torn prince felt guilty for giving Takumi the reasons to mistrust him and hate him. If not for him Mikoto would still be alive, and he is a son of Nohr after all. His long hair was braided cleanly and looked particularly better put together than his older brother in clothes that matched him exceptionaly well. His sisters were near. Hinata stood near him the white pegasist mount standing nervously under her feeling the overelming tension. His sister's hot headed personality was well represented by the fiery red hair that was cut short. The youngest daughter of Hoshido, Sakura hid behide her sister for protection and support.

With each cry by either side of his family an invisible rope was pulled taunt harming his soul, bringing an unbearable pain to his heart. He couldn't side against Hoshido effectively forcing them to deal wih grieving for him a second time. Meanwhile he couldnt force his brothers and sisters in Nohr to lose him now after raising him for most of his life. A heavy beat developed within his head that matched the beating of his breaking heart. Every beat brought pain as sharp as if his body had taken an iron club. Finally he made his choice. He chose the family for most of his life, the dark waring kingdom and its frightening king. He needed answers and to bring a lasting peace. In his soul he sincerly hoped and believed he could stop this war from the inside and finally bring a peace back to this land.

"Ryoma, my brother, please stand down."

Ryoma looked dejected, a pain flooded his soul as intense as the sadness shown in the lords eye's eyes. Then an unexpected reaction occured. His brother's shaking hand reached to the shealth on his belt and withdrew Hoshido's treasured sword Rajinto. The sword came out and the sound of clashing thunder rang out.

"Brother, if you will not come to your senses i will have to drag you back to Hoshido!"

With terrifying skill and grace he brought the sword down on me placing a gash along his chest. He tried to move but the swords electrical current surged through him interfearing with all but the most basic of movements. Without the ability to fight back he closed his eyes and prepared for the felling blow when a powerful grunt and the clashing of steel rang across the open field. The young prince opened his eyes and saw Xander standing next to him, His sword, Seigfried locked in conflict with the stormy sword. The dark magics of the blade radiating against the electrical current. After their swords were withdrawn, Xander forced his horse into an immediate gallop and snatched me away. He was sure he could fight the Hoshidan lord on equal grounds, but doing so and protecting me were not within his power. He dropped my weakened bloody form to the ground where Elise clutched her healing staff so tightly the color had drained from her small hands. She ran to him covering him in its holy magic. Under the effect of the staff the skin stitched back togather and the pain ebb as she and Camilla pulled their brother to his feet.

"Darling, hold togather, we will fight then off and make them pay for hurting you." Camilla said with an unusual anger. There was fire in her eyes and venom in her usually so gentle voice.

this was the nightmare he had feared, instead of peace they were going to kill each other over him. Never did he feel so depressed in his life, even for as long as he had been locked in the North Tower. Now with battle imminate a determined hand reached forsleeping blade Yato and prepared to assist the family he reluctantly chose in its battle even though in his broken heart he wanted to scream in agony.

With a lot of luck and healing from Felicia and Elise they drove off the Hoshindan nobility and their advisor. At this point Felicia was invited to the deep realm and learned everything with the assistance of my guardian, Lillith. For what moments he could spend there he tried to figure out how this had hapened and if he chose wrong.

If you have a significant update, and it's gonna end as a gigantic wall of text, just make a new post. This is your playthrough thread, which counts as a project. Just. . .don't spam, and don't double-post outside of here!