Which FE characters did you want to see in Brawl?

Big Klingy

Who did you want to see?

Here's a joke one, just for fun...

WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING

JEIGAN!

Jeigan is strong at the start of a match, but the more his attacks connect, the weaker he becomes. After a few minutes of brawling, he is almost completly useless.

Standard special move: Jeigan Attack/Steal Experience

Jeigan swipes with a sword. Does almost nothing, but any opponent hit directly will be affected by Jeigan's 'corrupting influence' and have their attacks weakened for a short time.

Side special move: Jeigan Lunge

Jeigan lunges foward with a lance. When he reaches 'the peak of lameness', he will use a broken lance instead, drastically lowering his speed and power.

Up special move: Jeigan (Fail) Jump

Simply another jump, causing no damage. Once he reaches 'the peak of lameness' however, using this move will cause Jeigan to be rapidly propelled downwards. (note that his 'lameness' isn't reset if he is KO'd)

Down special move: Jeigan counter

Counters attacks at varying degrees of lameness, at worst causing one five thousandth of their initial damage.

Final Smash: Crap Brigade!!!

Summons all the terrible characters from the FE series (e.g. Alan (FE3), Dagda (or whatever his name is, FE5), Marcus (FE6) Zealot (FE6) etc) to do almost nothing.

On a serious note, I would have liked to see Edward, (mostly inspired by this:

and because super awesome swordmasters are cool) and Soren (because SuperSmash DESPERATLY needs a FE character who dosn't use a sword!) I don't know about their moves, but Edward's Final Smash should be: Wrath + Astra + Adept + Brave Sword and Soren's Final Smash should be: Flare + Rexcalibur.

Roy. What could his moveset be?

A moveset: random crap no one cares about

B up: A Diagonal slash in the direction he's facing and up, leaves a trail of fire

B: Chargeable fire blast attack, charges like Samus' or Lucario's standard B but he swings his sword to send it out

B side: His long range attack from the games, chargable

B down: The obligatory B down for every male sword user from Fire Emblem

Lyn. Micaiah.

Personally, I would have liked to see a couple Magic users, like Soren or Micaiah (Or Ilyana :lol:). Brawl has 50 billion sword users but no magic. What's up with that? They could have at least been Assist Trophies...

Ilyana - Rexbolt: Thunder bolts come raining down from the sky, striking random areas on the stage. Each hit does ~20% DMG. (No damage dealt to User.)

Micaiah - Rexaura: Micaiah sends out a blinding light, mometarily stunning any enemy who looks in it's direction.

Soren: Rexcaliber - Covers the floor in ice, instantly freezing any enemies who are touching it at the time. Freeze does ~25% DMG.

Personally, I would have liked to see a couple Magic users, like Soren or Micaiah (Or Ilyana :lol:). Brawl has 50 billion sword users but no magic. What's up with that? They could have at least been Assist Trophies...

Ilyana - Rexbolt: Thunder bolts come raining down from the sky, striking random areas on the stage. Each hit does ~20% DMG. (No damage dealt to User.)

Micaiah - Rexaura: Micaiah sends out a blinding light, mometarily stunning any enemy who looks in it's direction.

Soren: Rexcaliber - Covers the floor in ice, instantly freezing any enemies who are touching it at the time. Freeze does ~25% DMG.

Zelda has magic. Zelda makes fire. Zelda makes wind. Zelda makes... love I guess... I dunno. Zelda can also change clothes, eye color, and hair color simultaneously.

Zelda makes... love I guess...

yeah that's my area, u guys keep talking about magic, i'll handle the rest :)

and Pelleas for his Fenrir would've been good

Zelda has magic. Zelda makes fire. Zelda makes wind. Zelda makes... love I guess... I dunno. Zelda can also change clothes, eye color, and hair color simultaneously.

Okay, Brawl has one magic user, but it needs 3 more. :P

Due to how the Japanese voted for characters (at least as Sakurai told people online when Dojo had forums and Sakurai was mentioning cool ideas he'd seen), I went with these characters as neat ideas:

Sheeda (Shiida, whatever name ya wanna use, Marth's #1 hottie hot hottie).

Wayu (Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia MIA!!!!!!!!!).

Black Knight (although I later dropped this idea due to how nuked he was in RD due to being playable, and figured his only true path is that of Boss in SSE, or maybe an Assist Trophy).

Scenario - Micaiah (Soren... later dropped for the idea of Micaiah making it in, as she's actually female and not 'as female as Marth is'... which is a really fine line of difference. They ideas were rather undefined as I don't care about magic users as much as awesome Sword and Lance weilders listed previous).

The idea being that Shiida being a second FE1/3 character, and the princess that has Marth's heart, would make her the best choice for FE1/3 characters. Give her a moveset based on her lance and she isn't just a clone (or she's a clone with a lot more range). Also with FE11 coming sometime this year, more FE1/3 is better than trying to push for FE4-8 which is unloved somewhere. Senario and Micaiah add to a Magic angle, and Micaiah adds to the Female angle, and in general cover the other half of the FE series (the magic part of strategy). Both are recent and important to extents in FE10.

Mia is on there because I am a fanboy and I had a shred of hope!

Due to how the Japanese voted for characters (at least as Sakurai told people online when Dojo had forums and Sakurai was mentioning cool ideas he'd seen), I went with these characters as neat ideas:

Sheeda (Shiida, whatever name ya wanna use, Marth's #1 hottie hot hottie).

Wayu (Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia MIA!!!!!!!!!).

Black Knight (although I later dropped this idea due to how nuked he was in RD due to being playable, and figured his only true path is that of Boss in SSE, or maybe an Assist Trophy).

Scenario - Micaiah (Soren... later dropped for the idea of Micaiah making it in, as she's actually female and not 'as female as Marth is'... which is a really fine line of difference. They ideas were rather undefined as I don't care about magic users as much as awesome Sword and Lance weilders listed previous).

The idea being that Shiida being a second FE1/3 character, and the princess that has Marth's heart, would make her the best choice for FE1/3 characters. Give her a moveset based on her lance and she isn't just a clone (or she's a clone with a lot more range). Also with FE11 coming sometime this year, more FE1/3 is better than trying to push for FE4-8 which is unloved somewhere. Senario and Micaiah add to a Magic angle, and Micaiah adds to the Female angle, and in general cover the other half of the FE series (the magic part of strategy). Both are recent and important to extents in FE10.

Mia is on there because I am a fanboy and I had a shred of hope!

The Dojo never had forums. People just E-mailed Sakurai. <_<

Sakurai was actively showing some of the neat ideas he had been sent, I know how it worked, its just really complicated to explain that you sent emails suggesting things, then Sakurai every week for a few months posted what ideas interested him on a forum attributed to Nintendo while not actually the Dojo itself where Sakurai stated some of the character/stage/item ideas he had gotten. The emails were sent in to suggest, and Sakurai posted what he saw recently he thought was a neat idea.

Most character's Sakurai got good ideas for had some sort of appearance in Brawl... Granted, most are really lame things like Stickers and Trophies.

For those wondering who was on the list from FE:

Sigurd

Oguma

Ike

Black Knight

Mia

Nabaru

Soren

Sheeda

Maji/Saji

Jeigan

Playables that should've happened:

Soren.

Standard move: Wind

Down special move: Elthunder (or Bolting?)

Side special move: Elfire

Up special move: Elwind (or Arcwind?), basically a jump boosted by wind magic

Final smash: Rexcalibur. Might involve freezing people. would have to be pwnsome.

Taunt: *glares*, says nothing.

Micaiah.

Standard move: beaning people with a staff

Special moves: various forms of light magic

Final smash: Micaiah pwns people with Nosferatu, regaining health, while Sothe appears out of nowhere and brings stabbity death.

Taunt: sings, little birdy shows up

Assists that should've happened:

Reyson

Reyson flies around and sings a galdr. Random effect: either boosts player's speed (Vigor), strengthens player's attacks (Bliss), or weakens enemies' attacks (Sorrow).

Volke

Volke appears for a split second and pwns people from about fifteen directions at once.

Myrhh

DRAGON. 'Nuff said.

If they make another SSB game after Brawl, I want Lethe or any laguz to be in it. Maybe have their human form do martial arts and one of their special moves would be to transform into a creature. As a creature, you can run fast and bite your opponents with so much damage. LOL!

Not before Wolf Link. >_>

I can't believe Soren didn't even get a sticker. Some of the FE stickers are just random characters... At least Soren contributes to the plot of the game. Oh well, guess I'll just continue my hunt for the Black Knight's trophy.

Not before Wolf Link. >_>

I can't believe Soren didn't even get a sticker. Some of the FE stickers are just random characters... At least Soren contributes to the plot of the game. Oh well, guess I'll just continue my hunt for the Black Knight's trophy.

Wolf Link, of course. I'm actually a little surprised they didn't do that. It could have been like Samus to Zero Suit.

My list of wanted SSB characters:

Micaiah

Sothe

Wolf Link

Female PKMN trainer

Dixie Kong

Unlikely, but would be cool(?)

Sora

Amaterasu (Okami)

Leon Kennedy

Ratchet (With Clank, of course)

In all reality Sigurd or Roy probably had the best chance. Sigurd scored high in the popularity poles and is generally considered the FE4/5 mascot. Roy was already in before, so it is quite plausible he could return.

Non-main characters that had the best chance...

Sheeda, played a bigger role then most other characters in the original storyline, plus she is rather popular. The Dark Knight, people just like him, played a decent role in the game, recognizable. And finally Micaiah, another case of lords getting the attention syndrome.

Actually if I recall, a great deal of fans wanted Mia/Wayu to be in it.

I didn't care much who they picked, I JUST WANTED A JEIGAN ASSIST TROPHY!!!

They should of had a Camus trophy :angry: he's the most reoccurring Fire Emblem character in the games and the first "non-generic" boss in FE history (FE1 only had Camus, Mishiel, Garnef, and Medeus, rest were generic thug type villains).