REV Avatar Challenge — Still Accepting!

karamatsu

saw this done around here a bunch, and wanted to try it for myself. i laid down some groundrules for myself, but people can suggest some more.

- if it comes to the point where i have a lot of characters, if a certain one 'faints' (playing on casual), they'll be benched for a little bit of training.

- i will not take heavily overpowered units. i'd like MUs unpromoted, level 15 or higher, or promoted, level 1.

- dlc classes and any dlc skills you'd like to put on a MU is allowed.

- if a class has already been done by someone, please do someone else instead. please state intended ending class (i.e. there can be two people with a ninja talent but one person is a master ninja and the other is a mechanist).

- i will update for every chapter.

- this is for North America only. if you'd like, i encourage any EU/AUS players to make their own challenge i'm rooting for you !

please state your MU's name, boon/bane, talent, intended ending class, and any notes. if your castle code is not anywhere in your signature, please include that also. please also change your MU into their secondary class before submitting.

ATTENTION ! i have a lot of magic-based units at the moment. if you'd like to submit a MU, please don't have them as a magic-based unit. looking for a sniper, or some other bow-using class. also looking for a spear fighter.

[spoiler=units so far]Lisa (MAIN) : +strength / -magic, fighter, berserker as an ending class.

Coconut (Resident Jeigan) : +defense / -skill, pegasus knight, kinshi knight as an ending class.

Nyneve (That One Mage Unit You Probably Never Trained) : +magic / -resistance, dark mage, sorcerer as an ending class.

Morgana : +magic / -resistance, wyvern rider, malig knight as an ending class.

Nick : +magic / -luck, diviner, butler as an ending class?

Luan : +strength / -luck, samurai, lodestar / swordmaster as an ending class.

Edited by flightsun

My sig should have my code, but are you ok with a level 10/1 unit? if so...

Name: Coconut

B/B: +Def/-Skill

End Class: Kinshi Knight

Notes: I think she'll stop being useful later, but you can use her as a jeigen. I gave her the DLC reclass options, but Idk if they'll transfer. She also has +2 mov and paragon.

Edit: Forgot, but she also had an arm scroll on her to get her to D-rank weapons.

Edit 2: Castle Code: 07935 - 85490 - 27527 - 57759, in case some lurkers want to get units but don't want to login or post.

Edited by Hli Tshiab

Sounds fun, hope you don't mind having an avatar from little old me.

Name [Nyneve]

Gender [Female]

Starting Level [6, with a weapon level E in tomes]

Starting Class [Dark Mage] (I would like if you had her ending class be Sorcerer but you can do whatever)

Boon/Bane [boon : Magic/Bane : Resistance]

Starting Skills [Nobility, I don't know if you want skills like Tomefaire or anything]

I've made it so no one will attack/chase you and no one is on the throne.

If you need help with growths rates and such, then use this [ http://soapy4159.github.io/ferevpairings/ ].

My castle code, if no one can see my signature, is 09811-12883-80662-36129.

My sig should have my code, but are you ok with a level 10/1 unit? if so...

Name: Coconut

B/B: +Def/-Skill

End Class: Kinshi Knight

Notes: I think she'll stop being useful later, but you can use her as a jeigen. I gave her the DLC reclass options, but Idk if they'll transfer. She also has +2 mov and paragon.

Edit: Forgot, but she also had an arm scroll on her to get her to D-rank weapons.

Edit 2: Castle Code: 07935 - 85490 - 27527 - 57759, in case some lurkers want to get units but don't want to login or post.

Sounds fun, hope you don't mind having an avatar from little old me.

Name [Nyneve]

Gender [Female]

Starting Level [6, with a weapon level E in tomes]

Starting Class [Dark Mage] (I would like if you had her ending class be Sorcerer but you can do whatever)

Boon/Bane [boon : Magic/Bane : Resistance]

Starting Skills [Nobility, I don't know if you want skills like Tomefaire or anything]

I've made it so no one will attack/chase you and no one is on the throne.

If you need help with growths rates and such, then use this [ http://soapy4159.github.io/ferevpairings/ ].

My castle code, if no one can see my signature, is 09811-12883-80662-36129.

thanks to the both of you, i've grabbed them both! starting chapter seven right now, seeing as i have three units now (gunter will be left behind rip).

I have two units that are low-leveled enough to be used in an Avatar Challenge.

One of them is a Female Wyvern Rider with +Def/-HP

The other is Male with a Samurai Talent (But I'm considering making him a Lodestar) and +Str/-Luck.

Once you tell me which one you want, I'll put the castle up for you.

I have a +Magic/ -Resistance Wyvern Rider for you.

Her name is Morgana, and she will become a Malig Knight. She currently has Nobility, Dragon Fang, Shadowgift, Paragon, and Witch's Brew. She should be able to reclass back into the Witch class with a heart seal in case you want Warp or Witch's Toxic. She will have a C rank in tomes once you promote her, but right now she has an E rank in axes.

My Castle Code: 05474-95781-73967-39563

I have two units that are low-leveled enough to be used in an Avatar Challenge.

One of them is a Female Wyvern Rider with +Def/-HP

The other is Male with a Samurai Talent (But I'm considering making him a Lodestar) and +Str/-Luck.

Once you tell me which one you want, I'll put the castle up for you.

i'll take the samurai? i'll be able to grab him in the morning, please tell me when he's up.

I have a +Magic/ -Resistance Wyvern Rider for you.

Her name is Morgana, and she will become a Malig Knight. She currently has Nobility, Dragon Fang, Shadowgift, Paragon, and Witch's Brew. She should be able to reclass back into the Witch class with a heart seal in case you want Warp or Witch's Toxic. She will have a C rank in tomes once you promote her, but right now she has an E rank in axes.

My Castle Code: 05474-95781-73967-39563

thank you, i'll grab her in the morning.

posting the events of chapter 7 + 8 in the morning.

seems like you could use a healer, im about to start my own avatar I have a plus magic - luck thats trait is diviner. I'll marry felicia and start him off as a troubadour, and when hes going to promote you can do with him as you need. just send me a private message before you go to my castle. Im trying to finish up birthrights so if you catch me unaware then you will get my level 10 sword master.

If this is for EU/Aus then I can help? :3

my 3ds is NA, sorry! maybe i should put that in the title.

below are the events of chapter 7 and 8, which i did a few days ago.

[spoiler=CHAPTER 7 EVENTS]UNITS DEPLOYED :

1. lisa

2. coconut

3. nyneve

used an arm scroll on nyneve so she can use something other than a disrobing gale.

lisa pairs up with coconut. nyneve is left to uncover the path.

lisa levels up to level seven upon defeating first enemy.

lisa levels up (again????) to level eight.

nyneve faints from an enemy cavalier.

coconut survives multiple hits with only 4 hp left.

lisa reaches level nine.

switch from coconut to lisa as the two manage to survive several hits.

lisa reaches level ten (what the he ck).

lisa learns dragon fang.

level 11: lisa.

coconut finally gets a kill. gets two exp.

level 12: lisa.

level 13: lisa.

found a killing edge in a chest. unable to use it at the moment.

GUNTER JOINS. gets benched. steel lance will belong to coconut when she reaches the right level.

decided to backtrack through the path i didn't take in order to get more exp.

lisa somehow gets level 14 without me noticing.

level 15: lisa.

level 16: lisa.

END OF CHAPTER SEVEN, 41 TURNS. didn't get to use nyneve at all during this chapter, however, but i will train her a bit so she'll be trained a bit and hopefully battle ready.

[spoiler=CHAPTER 8 EVENTS]UNITS DEPLOYED:

1. lisa, lvl 15

2. coconut, lvl 1 (promoted)

3. nyneve, lvl 12 (trained a bit from last time)

nyneve kicking butt right away with coconut as pair-up, gets two critical hits pretty quickly.

lisa fends off those spear fighters and pegasus knights on the side of the map.

lisa activates the first healing tile dragon vein.

coconut gains her first level whilst fighting yukimura.

coconut learns the skill DARTING BLOW.

coconut faints.

nyneve faints.

yukimura is finally defeated by lisa.

level 17: lisa.

the Sakura Squad™ joins + kaze. they get benched.

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT, 26 TURNS.

The castle is up. Sorry I took so long getting it ready. My Address is 10441-03678-14147-80783

Unit: Luan

Level/Class: Level 11 Samurai

D-Rank in Swords

Skills: Paragon, Nobility and Dragon Fang

Stats:

Str 14 | Spd 15

Mag 6 | Lck 11

Skill 13 | Def 10

| Res 6

The castle is up. Sorry I took so long getting it ready. My Address is 10441-03678-14147-80783

Unit: Luan

Level/Class: Level 11 Samurai

D-Rank in Swords

Skills: Paragon, Nobility and Dragon Fang

Stats:

Str 14 | Spd 15

Mag 6 | Lck 11

Skill 13 | Def 10

| Res 6

thank you, just recruited him.

[spoiler=CHAPTER NINE EVENTS.] UNITS DEPLOYED:

1. lisa, lvl 17.

2. coconut, lvl 2 (promoted).

3. nyneve, lvl 13.

4. morgana, lvl 17.

5. nick, lvl 11.

promoted nick right away into a butler just so he can use something other than a staff or tome.

paired up morgana to support nyneve.

paired up coconut to support nick. lisa is left alone.

level 14: nyneve.

level 18: lisa.

lisa defeats hayato.

level 2: nick.

level 19: lisa.

got a heart seal from defeating fuga.

nick seizes.

END OF CHAPTER NINE, 19 TURNS. took a lot of babying for nick to get to level 2, might train him in paralogue 1 because it's unlocked.

hayato joins. gets benched.

did some training in paralogue 1. nick got reclassed into a basara, and our one master seal is used on morgana, to make her a malig knight.

Edited by flightsun

It's nice to see another person doing a Rev run with avatars (doing Lunatic/Classic myself)! I'd like to contribute a Kamui!

Unit: Katmui

Class: Level 11 Vanguard

Talent: Oni Savage, but would definitely like to have him end in Vanguard.

Boon/Bane: +Str/-Spd

Skills: Wary Fighter, Death blow, Heavy Blade, Nobility, Veteran Intuition

E rank Swords, D rank Axe

Notes: This was actually for another person's avatar run, but thought maybe you might like to use him too! Hopefully he's not too strong.

Let me know and I will switch MyCastles.

Edited by HeiHei