All Paladins, all EVERYTHING!

So, since this game has 6 Paladin thingies, and they're OMGWTFBARBEQUE amazing in most cases, especially with their weapons, using every single one of them is awesome. Geoffrey is the only one who is remotely lagging. Now, most of you guys probably know this, but I'm going to post this anyway to make things easier for everyone. This is a way to, if you want, get every possible Paladin weapon combination. It's actually pretty easy.

First, Geoffrey and Titania start out Paladins, so they're already taken, and Lances/Bows and Lances/Axes is too. That means that Oscar has to go Lances/Swords. Lances are now dealt with.

Now, the others can do several things. One of Makalov or Kieran will take the others weapon type, the other will take bows. Then Astrid will take the remaining. For simplicity, we'll say Kieran takes Swords. Then Makalov takes bows, and Astrid takes Axes. So here's a list:

Lances/Bows: Geoffrey

Lances/Axes: Titania

Lances/Swords: Oscar

Axes/Swords: Kieran/Makalov

Axes/Bows: Kieran/Astrid

Swords/Bows: Makalov/Astrid

And their you have it. Of course, no matter what, using all the Paladins would give you a super versatile team, but this is pretty cool anyway.

Geoffrey is also pretty great. You have to use him right away from when he joins to make him god-mode though. Honestly, he doesn't join half-bad considering on average, the other paladins will only slightly surpass him in just a few things at equivalent level (except defense, which he reigns surpeme)

How'd you set up supports? I imagine for simplicity's sake, you got Oscar/Kieran A and Mak/Astrid A, but what about Titania and Geoffrey?

and Mist as your healer, no?

Yes, of course. How could I forget her?

Or Rhys with Physics while Volke steals more for him to use.

Why would I wanna do that? Volke can steal them for Mist just as easily, and she's mounted.

I guess they're are just being abandoned.

Well, you have to bring Ike so you could get Ike/Titania A. There's talk of using Mist, too, so you could do Mist/Titania A or B.

You could also bring in Elincia later on, for Geoffrey. I mean, she's on a horse. With wings.

As much as I like Paladins, I've never used more than three at a time. On both iterations, I used Titania and two of the unpromoted knights. Come to think of it, I've never used Jill or Marcia, either....

Well, you have to bring Ike so you could get Ike/Titania A. There's talk of using Mist, too, so you could do Mist/Titania A or B.

You could also bring in Elincia later on, for Geoffrey. I mean, she's on a horse. With wings.

Ok. That sounds better!

I think all the Paladins were good in the game in their own way.

Some are more difficult to level up than others.

I did a Paladin playthrough once and it was awesome. They slaughtered the enemies with ease.

Edited by Luxord