I need some advice.

Zanarkin

Ok so i just currenly pass to part 2 and i made my whole dawn brigade to tier 2. Then i started wondering "How I'm i going to get all of them to tier 3 before the endgame of part 4" worst of all i can't make them boss abuse as all of their chapters have limits. So any tips on how to get them there?

Beastfoe/Birdfoe + Laguz enemies + Lots of enemies = Level up!

You'll be gaining a lot of levels if you focus on 4~ units.

I was thinking of doing this. The ones there will be Aran, Laura, Nolan, and Pelleas

Ike's team- Fiona meg volug

Micaiah's team- Edward leo.

Jill died and I'm not using Zihark using Pelleas.

Pelleas isn't a Dawn Brigade unit. He doesn't join until Part 4, and even then that's with Tibarn's army.

Just saying.

Also what everyone else said. Even if I just focus on a few guys, I've been able to get everyone to at least mid-range tier 2 with a guy or two that's tier 3 already by the time Part 4 starts. Sometimes, fighting as inefficiently as possible is the best way to gain experience.

Pelleas isn't a Dawn Brigade unit. He doesn't join until Part 4, and even then that's with Tibarn's army.

Just saying.

Also what everyone else said. Even if I just focus on a few guys, I've been able to get everyone to at least mid-range tier 2 with a guy or two that's tier 3 already by the time Part 4 starts. Sometimes, fighting as inefficiently as possible is the best way to gain experience.

I know that but since there is no one else to make the 9 units i'll use Pelleas. (I'm not using Zihark or Tauroneo) BTW Thanks everyone i hope i can get them all the way over there.

Off topic i got one more question. Why can't i change skills between characters in part 2 I'm almost sure i put it on normal. The saved space is blue (i think).

They didn't want you removing paragon from Geoffrey or Astrid to distribute among other people so you could abuse having three of them during Part 3, so they just made it so you can't remove skills during those chapters.

Also, I don't see why people don't consider Tauroneo a Dawn Brigade unit. He's probably the 4th more important person to the DB's entire plotline (right behind Micaiah, Sothe, and Pelleas.) He's also a fantastic unit because Resolve > not Resolve.

They didn't want you removing paragon from Geoffrey or Astrid to distribute among other people so you could abuse having three of them during Part 3, so they just made it so you can't remove skills during those chapters.

Also, I don't see why people don't consider Tauroneo a Dawn Brigade unit. He's probably the 4th more important person to the DB's entire plotline (right behind Micaiah, Sothe, and Pelleas.) He's also a fantastic unit because Resolve > not Resolve.

personally, i only consider Micaiah, Sothe, Edward, Leonardo, and Nolan as the Dawn Brigade.

Well yeah, I suppose in the technical sense that's the truth. When Big T, the Z, and Jill all join up, they start going by "the Liberation Army".

I still consider Laura and Aran as members of the Dawn Brigade, though.

Well, he joins to fight Begnion suppression while they are still an underground fighting force, rather than after they become an actual army trying to free the country. If Laura's a part of it, Aran is too because he joins up at her insistence.

Well, he joins to fight Begnion suppression while they are still an underground fighting force, rather than after they become an actual army trying to free the country. If Laura's a part of it, Aran is too because he joins up at her insistence.

true.

ah, its weird! i guess it all depends on how you look at things...

I already have Meg. Who is awesome.

Not going to argue that. Meg IS pretty awesome.

Big T isn't half bad, though. The lower movement of the class doesn't affect end-game at all because it's all open fields. Having a second beefy tank unit is always handy. Plus, his weapon triangle coverage is a little better than Meg's.

For the purposes of a themed run, I just find it strange he's often left out. You're not the only one.

Not going to argue that. Meg IS pretty awesome.

Big T isn't half bad, though. The lower movement of the class doesn't affect end-game at all because it's all open fields. Having a second beefy tank unit is always handy. Plus, his weapon triangle coverage is a little better than Meg's.

For the purposes of a themed run, I just find it strange he's often left out. You're not the only one.

Pelleas has more importance. Thunder says hi.

For my Dawn Brigade run, I opted to take only units appearing (in battle) in part 1. If I'd had room, I'd have loved to take Pelleas first and Tauroneo next, but alas I did not.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I tend to place Dawn Bridage units that are Tier 2 into Tibarn's party in Part 4. The laguz chapter has a huge well of experience and tends to give Nolan and Edward their chance to enter my Endgame team instead of being replaced by Mia and another Magic user, which I tend to have at least four of come Endgame (Micaiah; Sanki; Soren; Pelleas from the 2nd PT onwards). Jill doesn't need that chapter, she ends up 20/20/5+ (from my last playthrough) from being in Micaiah's party if I recall correctly.

Yeah, I hear you. The amount of XP you can get in the Izuka chapter is intense.

I don't think there are any tier 2 units other than Geoffrey and Astrid that can have a beast/birdkiller with Paragon on as well, is there? That'd have to be impossible because they'd need like 40 extra capacity points. Still, even with just bird/beastkiller, a tier 2 unit can still one or two-shot most enemies in the map to gain looooots of XP.

I don't think there are any tier 2 units other than Geoffrey and Astrid that can have a beast/birdkiller with Paragon on as well, is there? That'd have to be impossible because they'd need like 40 extra capacity points.

30*

Each skill is 15. But beorcs don't have that much.

Warriors and Snipers effectively have Birdfoe with Crossbows for Warriors.

Sword users have Wyrmslayers.

Magicians have the respective form of magic.

These can kind of be seen as "having" the respective skill without equipping it.

I must have assumed they took 20 apiece because of the 5 that Shove takes. Adding either of those skills to a t2 unit = 20 used capacity.

I really gotta pay more attention to that stuff. Like I thought Edward was Lightning affinity for some strange reason, then realize he's just Light affinity (which is pretty pointless imo).