Is their anyway to make Ophelia a priestess?

PizzaRice

Your probably thinking "why in the bloody hell would you do that". Im doing it bc its different and i hate her personal skill with a fiery passion. Since Odin cannot marry Sakura and for w/e reason IS decided to not let her and Mitama bff each other, my last idea is to marry Corrin to her with grandmaster as 2ndary. Will this work?

Edited by PizzaRice

Yeah, I think you're stuck with either having F!Corrin as her mother or marrying her with M!Corrin. Alternatively, I think she can also get it via Friendship Seal if she has an A Support with a F!Corrin that isn't her mother.

n

Yeah, I think you're stuck with either having F!Corrin as her mother or marrying her with M!Corrin. Alternatively, I think she can also get it via Friendship Seal if she has an A Support with a F!Corrin that isn't her mother.

no one can gain Classes from Avatar via Buddy.

Edited by GoXDS

Options:

1. Have Ophelia marry male Avatar that has Monk as his Talent.

2. Have female Avatar that has Shrine Maiden as her Talent marry Odin.

3. Have male Kana (female Avatar MUST have Shrine Maiden talent) marry Ophelia.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2. Have female Avatar that has Shrine Maiden as her Talent marry Odin.

The avatar will always pass down the Nohr Prince/Princess line to their kid, but passes their talent to their spouse.

So the two available options are to have Ophelia marry Male Corrin or Male Kana with the Monk/Priestess talent.

The avatar will always pass down the Nohr Prince/Princess line to their kid, but passes their talent to their spouse.

So the two available options are to have Ophelia marry Male Corrin or Male Kana with the Monk/Priestess talent.

Oh shoot, forgot about that part.