Greetings

Valkeir

Hello folks, I guess I'm a former longtime lurker of the FE community in general since around 2003. Anyway recently decided to include the FE mugshot style in my spriting styles and figured I'd get better feedback if I actually join the FE community. Otherwise I'm pretty much a blank slate, so ask anything you feel it's important to know.

On and off since 2003, I originally started out in the Sonic community, then got into the Pokemon and Bionicle spriting scenes before settling in the Micro scene. I don't really sprite too often though and have probably sprited less then 40 things over the years. My avatar is in fact only my second FE sprite, I also do the occasional other sprite and have a WIP starship design attempt I'm working on here and there for a Mass Effect crew I'm working on.

Edited by Valkeir

Welcome on the forum!

Is you're avatar supposed to be an older Ross? They look similiar enough with the hair, headband and brown shoulder armor.

It was more just me playing around and doing an advanced splice, I realised afterwards that I'd used enough Ross though that it was basically an older him.