The Anarchist of Music Thread: Still hungers for new submissions!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't familiar with shawty as slang to refer to someone so watching the wire until like season 5 i just thought a lot of guys had nicknames deriding their height

Anyway we're already changing the format kinda. Instead of submitting to the spreadsheet directly, submit to this.

of course i'm not a massive arsehole so if you've already submitted a song to the spreadsheet, that's fine, I'll still be going through those in order first.

shoutout to the one and only redacted for setting this up i didn't even know google forms were a thing lmao

also the link in theop has been updated

Edited by Parrhesia

thank you, i'm glad this thread hasn't been a WASTEd effort

anyway

this is a really good song by specta i kept reading the title as derriere dance and then i played it and it turned out she'd linked it to me before and it still rules

holy shit this song is really great

now i wish i actually thought about what song i submitted instead of just putting a song i had literally listened to one time

made me think of like a sort of weird acoustic version of the barenaked ladies guy's voice

not bad but i imagine passing the song through whatever kind of oscilloscope measures sound like audacity previews would result in a literal flat line, which is impressive but the song just lacked any oomph

Oh shit, I just discovered this thread and I love it. Much nicer to follow than the actual current song thread.

Love Dire Straits, and especially love that song.

shoutout to moira i'm listening t o this song for the first time rn and using it to block out julie bishop's voice #auspol

yo, since sf has been running extremely slow for me as of late, just gonna drop in a say i've enjoyed all the songs so far.

i'd specify which ones i particularly enjoyed, but it's still being slow, so maybe later or something.

Edited by Disinnocence

'sup bra

dijon's comments are cool: pronounced "see-mandy"; pronounced "funk"

damn fuckin right it is

also the album cover art is what i wear to work every day btw anyway have fun

:')

the songs so rudely in front of me in the queue looked modern (dire straits fuckin excepted) so i went 70's. dunno if any funk album can touch on the corner but hey this one might just come close. if-you-listen-to-this-outside-a-dove-will-hug-you/10

moira

decent electronic ambience, like a good final fantasy song; but like a bad final fantasy song, i felt like it said everything it had to say in the first third and the rest was just kind of repeating that

dijon

sufficiently funky, but just didn't have much going on