The Anarchist of Music Thread: Still hungers for new submissions!

Hell yeah, Equus was some pretty cool stuff (vaguely reminds me of some music in The Witcher and whatnot), and I always enjoy the live performances of bands, so I can come to the logical conclusion that this song was, in fact, pretty cool.

Anyway, not really much to comment on about Nujabes other than if you liked this song (or music generally in the same genre of jazzy, instrumental hip-hop such as J Dilla, Joji, etc.), then Modal Soul is required listening (even if you only thought the song was okay). Metaphorical Music is also another fantastic record by him that you should totally check out, and Spiritual State is pretty good too; really just depends on how you feel about posthumous releases. Go for it, bros.

Edited by Disinnocence

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we ended the SF music linking trend now, we would be perfectly bookended by songs submitted by esme sang about the moon by enigmatic american women

i like it, it's chill

related videos;

00edd1a8bcfc148b4aedbe077f539c00.png

what the fuck youtube

Edited by Parrhesia

(just for clarification that's been bothering me, Joji's music is not instrumental, but still similar in style.)

It would be pretty cool to start and end with a song that has a lady singing about the moon, but I hope that time's still far off, because this thread's been cool so far.

As for the song itself, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Voice took a little getting used to, but I found myself liking it.

can't help liking enigmatic american women

agreed

i think this is the first grime submission, from dijon mustard

i'd say i was skeptacal about the genre but i

wasn't

(just for clarification that's been bothering me, Joji's music is not instrumental, but still similar in style.)

It would be pretty cool to start and end with a song that has a lady singing about the moon, but I hope that time's still far off, because this thread's been cool so far.

As for the song itself, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Voice took a little getting used to, but I found myself liking it.

i just did not expect filthy frank to come up in this conversation

edit: also jme always does me dirty

Edited by fuccboi

Silver Knight's song is currently straining my weirdly limited internet right now so I'll listen to it tomorrow but the first five seconds before it needed to buffer sounded pretty ace

i like his description so you get that as well

'SICK GUITAR FROM SPEED METAL i listen to like a million genres and i can only think of metal to link tbh i'm only linking this for two reasons - i'm not linking dream theater twice, as much as i would love to - do you hear the electric guitar in this???'

thanks

ffuuuucccbbooiii

i didn't listen to this one in full eleven minutes what the fuck there are shorter anime episodes than that

the three minutes i listened to were pretty cool but i didn't dig the guy's voice

MOIR A!

im the guy yelling 12345678 like seven times

hes doing it again!!

you know how star trek had the mirror universe where things were like just a bit wrong and also evil? this mv is that but for savage garden

decent song tho

mine

nice'(very nice) imo, enjoyed it thoroughly

Disinnocence's

groovy, kind of blueballed me in the last 90 seconds since it didn't really go anywhere, but it didn't really go anywhere from a pretty nice place so i won't bitch too much

esme

not a fan of the voice, like a less grating norah jones

dijon mustard

very much a fan of this actually

Silver Knight's

yep, that's dan

not bad tho

Edited by Integrity

i just did not expect filthy frank to come up in this conversation

understandable. i just like ff unironically, and figured some people might know his joji project, so you know.

anyway, both songs were pretty good ("good" seems to be the only thing i can attribute to music, so i might need to bust out a thesaurus).

#thatsnotme was so totally me, just generally a sick song all around. clearing the mind may or may not sound like a lot of other power metal bands, but it's still a fun song, and i enjoyed it. don't judge me.

my eyes started watering during this song by Ambling Falchion

not because of crying although it was a really nice song that is my aesthetic, just an eyelash fell into my eye

hell yeah. the first song (whatever's it's called) went hard af which was really really good.

i've also been curious about the case/lang/veirs project, but i've never really decided to actually check it out. this song was was really pretty sounding so i might as well give it a go sometime.

i quite enjoy this song

ty fuckboy

which

unsurprisingly

sounds

strange to type

oh well

this song is eyes ok-hand-skin-tone-3 and i will probably go back for the full album at some point

Edited by Parrhesia

madvillain!!!!! i don't need to introduce them. maybe i do. mf doom and madlib, there you go. good shit. good hip hop. aw yeah.

this song actually contains a sample from a different bill evans trio track from the same record i posted earlier. two good fucken albums :ok_hand: