The Anarchist of Music Thread: Still hungers for new submissions!

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SILVERDAN puts it best, and besides, I'm pretty tired and lethargic; 'it's very weird looking at old rob halford now because he has hair and no beard no he has no hair and a beard (and he's also still performing at 64!!!)'

it is

rip hair

The Only Exception: not a huge fan of paramore, or ballad type songs typically (it depends), but i ended up liking this one. the drums on it sounded fucking cool too.

Lipstick: the song itself was decent enough, but i really liked the monotone vocal delivery, and on the chorus (i assume) the female/male vocal pairing was cool too.

The Sentinel: i've always liked every judas priest song i've heard, but i never listen to anything else by them. maybe i should.

cool is the only word i know to describe things.

Edited by Disinnocence

i really like this judas priest song in particular because it highlights the dual electric guitar thing going on between tipton and downing

judas priest really set the tone for two electric guitars (as well as like, all of power metal???)

glenn tipton and kk downing are legends

Dijon Mustard's Machinedrum's the Statue, in which the album cover is blatantly doxxing my house

a pretty resoundingly :ok-hand#skin-tone-3: music which i am lowkey head over heels for

I don't know why I do this; I don't even like ketchup

Also including the daily song in the title is a good thing

Derapet- emotionally affecting stuff

Carol Masters- 80s grandiosity is good

The Only Exception- I do like Paramore but I'm not a fan of this one

Lipstick- fun murder song with nice 80s style and cool vocals

The Sentinel- I got what I expected, which was killer instruments. I really enjoyed the march-like section towards the end

The Statue- I like the vibe and particularly dug the perpetual background instrumentals

Edited by Ambling Falchion

this is disinnocence

goddamn i wonder how the backup bassier saxophone is making those more robust thrumming sounds

a

plus

SILVERDAN

you'd think i'd be a huge fan of judas priest, because i think the electric guitar is the only cultural achievement we've ever made as a species, but i'm not and i don't know why

Dijon Mustard's

i don't actually know what i just listened to

disinnocence

i ordinary can't get into long instrumentals and this was no exception, thumbs up emoji

shout-out to a new user, anomynous, better known as Integrity

furthermore; i'm really spacing out listening to this song but i like it a lot

i like all music a lot tbh i've been a really good host choice for that reason

i love you all, this thread

today fuckin sucked

unlike this song

which is making me feel better

shoutout to thor odinsson

the lyrics are apparently in classical rather than modern chinese and google translate insists that the song title is 'Get Long Song Soul' which

i

doubt. enjoy!

that's the most literal translation of the title on a character by character basis lmao thanks google

If i had to take a shot at translating the title myself it's something like "a long song to send off the soul" which doesn't quite work right in the context of the song either

classical chinese anything sounds weird as fuck in english

Edited by Thor Odinson

thor odinsson

1 min: i am deeply into this shit

3 min: nothing but eyes emoji

4 min: welcome to the thread yes please continue to contribute and comment on other peoples submissions but especially the former

Edited by Integrity

disinnocence

colin stetson's new history warfare vol. 2: judges gets the coveted Dijon Stamp Of Approvalâ„¢. been meaning to try bbng, i'll start with bbng2 (someone intervene if i should start elsewhere)

thor odinsson

yo got really into this one, good find