Choosing between Sacae or Illia

So I know that depending on the level of Sue+Shin and Shanna+Tate, you will either go to Sacae or Illia. Right now Sue is a Level 15 unpromoted and Shanna is 16/1, I benched Shin(Bad desiccation) and I plan on benching Tate.

how much more do i need to train Sue if I want to take the Sacae route?

Ilia route is better anyway. I'd unbench Shin if you want Sacae. If you haven't recruit Tate yet, it's not too late to unbench him.

I don't like Ilia

If you train Sue up to 20 then promote her, you will be fine. I usually arena abuse the heck out of Sue in Chapter 8 to ensure I get Sacae. There's another arena before the route split if you want to go that route.

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually never gotten Sacae. I always use at least one, if not two Peg Knights, whereas I seldom use Nomads.

Question, which of the two is EASIER?

Ilia is easier, because the enemies are slower in general.

In Sacae you fight myrmidons with maxed speed and nomads who have >=20 speed too. (in hard mode; never played in normal)

And there's a very annoying FoW map against enemies with bolting and ballistas.

In Ilia you fight mainly pegasus knights who are fast but have massive AS penalty due to their low constitution. The other generics aren't too bad.

I've actually never gotten Sacae. I always use at least one, if not two Peg Knights, whereas I seldom use Nomads.

Same, the route split deciding factors in the Elibe games are really stupid.

I'd like to bias for my Peg Knights and see Sacae.