Flee Fleet!

well I dream but I normally don't remember my dreams very well, but last night I dreamed that my mom ate my second to last waffle and that I could not figure out how many carbs was in the waffle that was left and my blood sugar went low because I guessed too many. That dream was rather funny to me because my mom never eats waffles and she would never leave me only one waffle, my dad would do that though and gets annoyed with me because I get mad when he leaves one slice of bread when I gave a bolus for two before I went in the kitchen and have to do quick guesses on what has the same carbs as what ever he ate half of. Only a type one diabetic would have a dream like that.

I wish I knew why I've been dreaming about completely shitty original RPGs with messed up scripts and characters and shitty original animes with messed up scripts, design and characters, making no sense.

I mean, I haven't played a RPG on a week, and I haven't watched any anime on months. Why am I haunted by weebshit?

I used to have dreams about having a daughter, but my first child turned out to be a son. I'll be having a daughter next, though.

I've been having dreams about being pregnant with twins lately.

Most of the dreams I remember seem to revolve around kids for some reason.

Recently had a terrifying dream of me taking some pills I wasn't prescribed to take and felt immense pain my stomach. I then magically get an X-Ray , that shows the pills I took are stuck in my lungs. I still kept having immense pain , too.

Recently had a terrifying dream of me taking some pills I wasn't prescribed to take and felt immense pain my stomach. I then magically get an X-Ray , that shows the pills I took are stuck in my lungs. I still kept having immense pain , too.

Don't worry, unless you aspirate, they won't wind up in your lungs, and if you aspirate, you'll know pretty much immediately.

^Well, that's good to hear. I am actually terrified of having any sort of food or something get stuck in my lungs, so I try to be cautious.

• 3 weeks later...

I typically lucid dream so the "weirdness" of my dreams are fairly contained and pretty uninteresting. I haven't done that in a few weeks though and I've been having trouble remembering my dreams lately too, which is odd for me. I remember dreams from when I was a child, but the past few weeks have been a whole lot of nothing.