First Conquest Lunatic Run

Sieghart

Hi everyone, since i got bored of my revelation file, i will start my first Lunatic run on conquest.

I was thinking of this pairings ( btw i will marry a first generation girl, i know i will lose a child in the process)

Here are my pairings:

Corrin ( +str-luck talent samurai) x Selena

Azura x Laslow

Jacob x Peri

Silas x Effie

Kaze x Beruka

Xander x Charlotte

Leo x Felicia

Keaton x Camilla

Arthur x Mozu

Odin x Elise

Niles x Nyx

Any thoughs?

Any tip is always welcome.

That's a LOT of pairings. I'd cut your usable cast down to 12, max. Figure out what roles you need filled, then fill your roster accordingly.

Edited by eclipse

If you're doing NilesXNyx, I recommend getting Nina early if you want to use her as a Diviner.

Otherwise it looks good, but you could switch around Effie and Camilla if you want more class variety. (Because Effie has access to GK and Camilla can A+ Beruka for Berserker if you want.

Remember that grinding off DLC maps still consumes item usage, IIRC, so grind of them castles for supports. You can slaughter mozus all day or skill people all day, but you might need to handicap them.

I dunno, I can say this with confidence... Conquest Lunatic duo run was easier than Conquest Hard full deployment.

Maybe, but I'd expect issues when you run into timed chapters if you're low-manning. Speaking of, how'd you do chapter 18, which has a time limit, with only two units?

Maybe, but I'd expect issues when you run into timed chapters if you're low-manning. Speaking of, how'd you do chapter 18, which has a time limit, with only two units?

That was actually easy, took only 2 retries to figure it out. Soleil was already ridiculously over leveled, so she shrugs off all damage and 1RKO's everything, except for the boss generals on the bottom, it takes two rounds with Armor slayer due to the fact that they have Wary Fighter. Ignore the treasure, it's not worth it, just beeline towards Zola in the beginning, let the enemies suicide on her during enemy phase. And then rush down towards the generals.