Handhelds

Emeraldfox

Do you let other play it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. :3

• Yes I do.
    • Sometimes...
    • No..

Do you? I don't anymore.... I just don't trust people with my handhelds anymore... My GBA was nearly stolen once upon a time....

And it's annoying when people ask, 'Can I play?'. It infuriates me...

My first system was a Gameboy.

Lotsa memories with it. ^_^

wow, I should read the entire first post...

My GBA is currently in the hands of someone living a good 8 hour drive away. Meh...

Edited by Misaki

I let my little brother borrow my GameBoy Advance over a vacation and my step-father accidentally dropped it down some stone steps. I haven''t let anyone borrow my handhelds since then; luckily no one has asked to use one since then either.

Edited by Wist

I let my little brother borrow my GameBoy Advance over a vacation and my step-father accidentally dropped it down some stone steps. I haven''t let anyone borrow my handhelds since then; luckily no one has asked to use one since then either.

O dam, something happened to me once. My cousin tripped and broke my GBA SP...it was an accident and he brought me another one

I'm okay with letting my closest friends play it or family members, but I don't let people BORROW it. The biggest reason for that is because I'm always playing my PSP or DS at any given time.

But I mean, I go to my friend's house and we trade off who's on the PC and who's on the handheld all the time.