Birthright PMU By Michelaar

Michelaar

Dude, use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

Since I already picked, I'll leave the final kid for someone else. Otherwise. . .tee-hee~!

The last one was chosen by someone on the chat, and I'm going to keep track of the gameplay for you guys. So moderators, please move this topic to the let's plays board

Chapter 6

Kaze got benched immediatly, really didn't do anything with him. I lured Leo out of his place and defeated him with a dual strike of Alysia, with the main attacker being Takumi, since he does quite a lot of damage to her. Thats what we get for picking the Res Bane. Since most of our units were pretty beat up in that fight, and sakura couldn't heal them all in time, I just defeated Xander with Ryoma.

We got introduced to my castle, so I builded a Rod shop so we could buy Alysia a heart seal to turn her into a ninja. Only to find out we didn't have any E rank shuriken and didn't have a Dawn Armory. So I did a skirmish to grind Rinkah and Sakura. Then we could buy a Dawn armory where I bought a brass shuriken.

Chapter 7

I paired up Hana with Jakob immediatly, because she needs to marry him in order to become a maid.... that or we need to wait until end chapter 15 until we get Felicia and I can't wait that long. Subaki was benched, he wil be paired up with Oboro once she joins. But I will not use him or Caeldori. I'm now Grinding supports between Saizo and Mozu (both not on my team but Asugi is) And I just finished grinding Hana and Jakob

If anyone knows how to take and share pictures of the game, top and bottom screen, please tell me.

If anyone knows how to take and share pictures of the game, top and bottom screen, please tell me.

You could upload pictures on Miiverse then view the post on a computer/laptop, re-upload the picture to a image-hosting site and post them here.

Yes, it works for both. You have the option to choose between them before posting. There's a 30 post limit per day but I doubt you'll reach it and even if it happens, you can always delete posts to be able to make more screenshots (at least I have been told that this works.)