Revelation PMU

LadyAddax

I read some topics of people starting PMU challenges and I quite like the idea of some different and strange classes. Besides I hope I could use characters I usually left behind - and I'm slowly getting bored of my current teams (blame the royals D:).

I will choose the Revelation path (Hard Mode/Classic), as I'm played too much Conquest latly, didn't own Birthright and like the plentyfull pool of possible characters ;)

Rules:

• All characters are included (except Gunter - no support, no love buddy, sorry but there ist no reason for you to even exist >-<)
  • You choose the Avatar, the look, gender, name, pros, cons, class, etc (http://kamuicustomizer.appspot.com/)
  • Be sure that at least one parent is on the team if you submit a child character (you are free to pick the mother if you want a specific hair color)
  • Tell me how to obtain the desired class
  • 2 Dread Fighter and 1 Witch or Ballistican are optional
  • No DLC grinding (no money for me :tangerinesadness: ), but I may add some skills from the logbook when the gods are kind
  • 16 units in total

Well, then let's give it a try. Gimme some interesting combinations :D

Team:

1. Maid!Sakura (A+ Elise)

2. BowKnight!Subaki (S Selena)

3. Berserker!Benny

4. Blacksmith!Asugi (Rinkah)

5. Onmyoji!Rinkah (A+ Orochi)

6. Mechanist!Reina

7. Sorcerer!Morgana, +Def -Mag (S Odin)

8. MasterOfArms!Ophelia

9. WyvernLord!Kiragi (Camilla)

10. KinshiKnight!Takumi

11. SwordMaster!Saizo

12. KinshiKnight!Rhajat (Sakura, A+ Caeldori)

13. Priestress!Elise (A+ Sakura)

14. Sniper!Camilla (S Takumi)

15. Hero!Odin (A+ Laslow)

16. Hero!Kana (S Velouria)

And that's it! Thanks for every submission :D The team looks kinda interesting and I'm eager to see in which direction the characters develop (especially those with inverted roles such as Rinkah, Ophelia, Rhajat and Odin :'D). Every now and then I will post how the army is doing and if I'm close to an outrage :P

To quote my favorite character of all time: Let's make this fun~

Edited by LadyAddax

Ah geez... hmmm, what could I do...

oh right

Wyvern Lord!Kiragi (Takumi x Camilla S)

I'll use my second slot to choose Kinshi Knight!Takumi.

Swordmaster!Percy, mother is Setsuna, he gets Swordmaster by A+ Hisame.

Also, I wanna pick Kana, if that's okay. Make him a Hero by marrying him to Velouria

In the event you won't take Percy, if his mom or dad don't end up picked, take Great Knight Shigure via Azura x Benny

Edited by Emeraldrox

As or now the challenge went great.

Currently at chapter 11 and all units are still alive. Morgana turned into a Dark Mage at level 10 (for the Dragonfang skill) and did well so far, but magic ist her second worst stat :'D

I recently recruited Rhajat, and it was hell xD Never played her paralouge before and restarted as I realised that the Faceless never stop spawning :I Aaand many other times until I found the best strategy. Whatsoever, next chapter Orochi, Saizo and Reina will join - and therefore give me access to Asugi, Rinkahs final class and Reina/Saizo themselves.

From now on it will be less forgiving I guess :'D

Edited by LadyAddax

You do know the faceless stop spawning when you talk to Rhajat right?

Do they? I thought they only stop when I seal the poison pools ^^ Good to know, next time I fly right up to her.

My second unit didn't make the cut? :(

You're first submission was the 16th unit ^^ Thus none of Percy parents will be on the team, I skipped him and took Kana. If you prefer Shigure over Kana I can switch :)

Do they? I thought they only stop when I seal the poison pools ^^ Good to know, next time I fly right up to her.

You're first submission was the 16th unit ^^ Thus none of Percy parents will be on the team, I skipped him and took Kana. If you prefer Shigure over Kana I can switch :)

Although I'd prefer him, Kana is probably the more useful unit here because she has potential to use the levin sword or bolt axe as well as normal weapons