Fates Amiibo Units

twice

56 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Amiibo in Fates?

• Marth
    • Ike
    • Lucina
    • Robin

...What? I don't understand. Why would "dodge" and "avoid" be two different things when the words basically mean the same thing? And Ike dodged quite a lot for me despite low speed.

Dodge is critical evade; Avoid is evasion. Hit - Avo = listed hit; Crit - Ddg = listed crit. Don't ask me why the translators chose those words.

I would say Ike, as Ragnell has 1-2 range which other ambiio sword users such as Marth and Lucina doesn't have. His strength and defense are incredibly good and keeps him useful throughout the game/path. His only problem is speed, which can fixed by making him reclass into a lodestar.

I prefer Dreadfighter for him needing to get better Res+Iron Will.

The bear hat is because of Frederick, right? lol

Anyway, my answer should be obvious. lol Just look at my avy and one of the sprites in my sig. <3 I'm so glad he's really good in the game too!

Xaddgx: I personally found Ike's res to be much more of a problem than his speed. xP

4jvqlY.jpg

FJqr8C.jpg

Tee hee...

If only other players can buy these skills as shielded characters cannot have them passed down to others. (I need to Statue boost him sometime.)

Why he should be a Dreadfighter.

Ike is probably the best because 2-range sword, a lot of strength, a lot of defense, a lot of HP in a game where HP is low, and Aether and Strengthtaker are the bomb. Veteran's Intuition is also pretty handy because it makes Ike dodgy despite having lowish speed.

Which is really shameful since some of these classes would have better potential otherwise.

-----

Marth.

Better Spd cap as well as a better Personnel to offer more Dodge to crits further boasting it with Veteran Intuition.

Edited by PuffPuff