Today in Japan, lots of upcoming figures were announced or unveiled. Good Smile Company unveiled a prototype for the upcoming Elise Nendoroid, and announced both a Figma AND Nendoroid of female Corrin. A scale figure of Camilla was also announced.

I've never been a huge figure collector, but I always get at least a little bit interested when new figures from my favorite series'/characters are announced. So far, Fire Emblem has had quite a few, though the greedy little girl inside me wishes there were more, specifically of my own favorite characters.

The following Fire Emblem figures have been released so far:

Scale Figure: Tharja, Cordelia

Figma: Lucina

Nendoroid: Marth, Caeda

Standard Chibi Figure: Chrom

Blind Box: various FE4 characters

I personally only own the Lucina Figma because she's one of my favorite characters. I think I want to get Elise and Camilla when they come out.

My questions are, Do you own any of these figures? Are you excited for the upcoming ones? Are there any figures you hope/want to eventually exist? This topic is general discussion of Fire Emblem figures.

Edited by twistedxgrace

I kind of wish we had something more fanciful, like a marionette or a charather puppet, I've never gotten into less interactive figures myself. I did laugh a lot at moonshine animation's john cena stop motion parody with the lucina figma last year though.

I'm trying to think of fire emblem charather's with really unique builds that a figurine of a Ravenloft or Warcraft charather wouldn't satisfy as "fantasy armor ' or wizard on my self"

Hmm I think the least competed for build type would be one of the saracen-style charathers like joshua or lyn, so I'd be most excited for one of them being picked or anyone like them really.

I don't have any of the Good Smile Company figures (I'm waiting for Caeda to show up in the local anime/manga shop) but I do have the Sylvia figure from the "Exceed a Generation" collection, which are all cheap blind box figures of FE4 Gen 1 characters.

Both Camilla and Elise look great. Not sure about Camilla, since I imagine she's going to be quite pricey, but I'll definitely get Elise. I might get the Corrin figma.

They also announced a figma for the Persona 5 MC. That's one I'm definitely getting, haha.

There needs to be an Ike one! Even though he already has an Amiibo, but still. If that Famitsu poll is anything to go by, he's the most popular character in Japan and would sell great! And this Ike fangirl wants more Ike! :P

I like the idea of that female Corrin figma, but those open thighs bother me a lot. I really like her design otherwise, it's just...those thighs are so glaring. >_<

Edited by Anacybele

My questions are, Do you own any of these figures? Are you excited for the upcoming ones? Are there any figures you hope/want to eventually exist? This topic is general discussion of Fire Emblem figures.

I own multiple Exceed a Generation figures (Ayra, Sylvia, Taillte, and Lewyn) and the FE12 Marth Nendoroid. I really wanted the scaled Cordelia figure, but I can't justify spending that much money on it. As for the upcoming stuff, I'm not excited myself since I didn't pick Fates up. For now, Marth covers enough representation for the series amongst the stuff on display in my house.

I don't have any of the Good Smile Company figures (I'm waiting for Caeda to show up in the local anime/manga shop) but I do have the Sylvia figure from the "Exceed a Generation" collection, which are all cheap blind box figures of FE4 Gen 1 characters.

Unless your shop just gets stuff unreasonably late, Caeda should already be available? At the very least, she shipped out to comic book shops at the start of the month... (And they usually get stuff later than some other markets...)

Both Camilla and Elise look great. Not sure about Camilla, since I imagine she's going to be quite pricey, but I'll definitely get Elise. I might get the Corrin figma.

If Camilla is going to be anything like Cordelia, then definitely expect a pricey figure.

I only have Tiltyu and I accidentally broke her heel so I can't stand her up. Good thing the FE4 figures were pretty cheap.

Out of the current figures, Elise is probably the one that appeals most to me. Being a mage girl fan and all : P

Unless your shop just gets stuff unreasonably late, Caeda should already be available? At the very least, she shipped out to comic book shops at the start of the month... (And they usually get stuff later than some other markets...)

Well, last time I checked was about halfway through June so they might have her at this point. They had a lot of Marths though.

I only have Tiltyu and I accidentally broke her heel so I can't stand her up. Good thing the FE4 figures were pretty cheap.

Out of the current figures, Elise is probably the one that appeals most to me. Being a mage girl fan and all : P

Same thing happened to my Sylvia when my art book fell on her. Super glue works for standing them back up.

My only FE figures so far are the Amiibos, but I have the Nendroid Caeda waiting for me at my parents' house in the US, and I have the Lucina Figma on preorder. Definitely going to snag Elise as well, and maybe the F!Corrin Figma if it looks good.

I was totally hoping for an Azura figure, considering she was a poster child on Fates. I don't really like Azura as a character, but I like her design a lot.

As an actual Azura fan, same here! I think she would be so gorgeous! But I think at least for now, manufacturers are only considering the most popular characters (top 4 in the official popularity poll).