True story about chivalry

Metal Rabbit

This is something that happened to me in school around 5 years ago.

I'm in this math class, and the teacher sits me near these chatty 6th grade girls. For a few weeks, they'd talk... alot while I'm focusing on getting my work done. They tried talking to me a few times, and I was pretty damn unsocial.

So that went on for a few weeks, and one day this particular girl was trying to chat me up. Then all of a sudden I exploded on her, telling her to leave me alone. So she never really talked to me again. It wasn't till 8th grade that I actually felt bad about that incident... and I told myself I had to give her a full apology one day. The girl was annoying, yes, but she was just trying to get to know me.

I'll do it one of these days. She somehow ends up in atleast one of my classes, like fate's trying to make that happen.

In any case, this is why I do my damndest to be nice to girls anywhere.

APOLOGIZE~~!!!!!!!!

maybe she's supposed to be your true love, but you never gave her a chance, so now there will be a space-time continuum error causing the universe to instantly implode just because you didn't appologize!

I would say just be nice to people who are nice, regardless of gender. Hitting a girl physically is just the one thing I won't do, no matter what.

How come you haven't apologized to her anyways? too shy?

It's the only instance where I don't have the balls to do.

I don't have feelings for her.

lol! i'm just goofing with you.

but you should really apologize. she may end up being an amazing friend, you know?

even though it'll be a bit random to apologize for something that happened 5 years ago...

do it, just to get the guilt off you, i doubt she remembers though..... but still, its the right thing to do

maybe you were meant to yell at her so you would end up nice, who knows

no, she remembers... >_<

One day she decided to chew me out for that incident (it was 3 years later).

And I'm not looking to make friends... just to make up for my mistake. I have this bias against atheletes/cheeleaders and the people who hang around them like sattellites.

no, she remembers... >_<

One day she decided to chew me out for that incident (it was 3 years later).

And I'm not looking to make friends... just to make up for my mistake. I have this bias against atheletes/cheeleaders and the people who hang around them like sattellites.

you hate me

it isn't my fault i was friends with them before they were cool *crying* I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by noremaC