Bored...Mug contest...bored...

Fireman

why you gonna kick my ass? I can do that fine by myself thank you <_<

also when is what mug due?

didnt fireman say he wanted to have a mug contest? If so, I am your man. Just leave details because I cant see the link, freaking Blitz has me banned still.

didnt fireman say he wanted to have a mug contest? If so, I am your man. Just leave details because I cant see the link, freaking Blitz has me banned still.

its just showing an example of a mug contest, there isnt a mug to make yet

Oh ok, well if it comes to a contest, make sure to invite me, I am in. And if you guys want me to start the contest details, let me know, I have hosted contests before, and believe me, they were great. I won a few. ^^

Hm...This mug contest is basically to make a mug out of the three mugs given to you. I think I'm going to make a seperate topic for this contest. And we may switch things up a little at other times too. Like maybe something like best recolor or best custom mug. I'm not sure, but for now, I suppose we'll start with the "three mugs" one...

Edited by Fireman

Hm...This mug contest is basically to make a mug out of the three mugs given to you. I think I'm going to make a seperate topic for this contest. And we may switch things up a little at other times too. Like maybe something like best recolor or best custom mug. I'm not sure, but for now, I suppose we'll start with the "three mugs" one...

Ok, well, make sure to say who are the people, and I only work on FE 6-8 mugs at the moment. Make sure you leave a pic of each selected mug so that there wont be any mistakes or confusion.

Ok, well, make sure to say who are the people, and I only work on FE 6-8 mugs at the moment. Make sure you leave a pic of each selected mug so that there wont be any mistakes or confusion.

Well of course. ^^

=o, this sounds very interesting! I wanna do it!

Are we allowed to switch the colors around or change stuff to different colors?

Plus, will we have our own judges?

=o, this sounds very interesting! I wanna do it!

Are we allowed to switch the colors around or change stuff to different colors?

Plus, will we have our own judges?

Yes, you can use any colors that you want.

We can leave the judging up to the SF peeps. We set the mugs for display and they can vote for their favorite. Anyone with me, say Aye. Anyone against me, say Nay. lol

Aye.

We can leave the judging up to the SF peeps. We set the mugs for display and they can vote for their favorite. Anyone with me, say Aye. Anyone against me, say Nay. lol

Aye.

Aye.

However, I would like it if a couple "mug-experienced people" would judge it. ^^

The only experienced one I know is me. lol

And you. I havent seen anyone claiming to be a hell of a mugger here. So thats gonna be real tough, fire.

I say we just leave the peeps vote here for the winner, without letting them know which one is whos. I can take care of setting up the contest.

The only experienced one I know is me. lol

And you. I havent seen anyone claiming to be a hell of a mugger here. So thats gonna be real tough, fire.

I say we just leave the peeps vote here for the winner, without letting them know which one is whos. I can take care of setting up the contest.

I've known Fireman and Princess to be pretty good.

But they don't scare me! XD

Edited by Freohr Datia