Any way to get another Dragonstone+ in Conquest?

GrySun

I seem to have missed the chest with the Dragonstone+ in conquest chapter 20, there were too many other things to pay attention to. No way am I redoing the whole chapter just for it, that chapter is far too annoying on lunatic. I doubt another conquest chapter drops it, so maybe in a paralogue? Or lategame shop? Or can I get it in one of the dlc's?

Water under a bridge, I say. Unless you geared your Corrin towards using dragonstones (and I mean to the point where other fighting styles are useless for them), you won't need a Dragonstone+.

The shops at max level sell regular transformation stones, and those super rare weapons (+ stones, S-rank weapons, etc.) are only ever found in one place through the whole game. You can't get them with DLC, paralogues, or later in the game.

Edited by Ertrick36

So that also means you can't have both the avatar and the child have a dragonstone+? And there isn't even a "infinite regalia"-esque DLC with it? That's really lame.

There's the Battle Point reward as mentioned, but getting to 3000 is pretty tough. I've been grinding for over a month and only just hit 5000 recently.

Museum Melee doesn't have any dragonstone or beaststones either, AFAIK.