Let's play FE4 together (Naga Project translation) (completed)

I assume that he's about Celice's age, which is around 16 or 17 years old. It'll also be explained later why he is that way, if it wasn't explained already. ;)

Unless I miss read it, it looks like he wasn't born yet before the time skip, so it looks like he's 16 at most.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I miss read it, it looks like he wasn't born yet before the time skip, so it looks like he's 16 at most.

Oh wait, you're actually right. But If I remember correctly, the whole incident concerning his birth - along with other events - will be explained eventually. ;)

(BTW, your member title is really cute :3)

I assume that he's about Celice's age, which is around 16 or 17 years old. It'll also be explained later why he is that way, if it wasn't explained already. ;)

Julius is Celice's little and half brother, pretty much born after the Barhara BBQ.

Diadora's dead scene is 1 of the many intros you need to unlock by finishing the game multiple times.

Edited by hanhnn

Oh wait, you're actually right. But If I remember correctly, the whole incident concerning his birth - along with other events - will be explained eventually. ;)

(BTW, your member title is really cute :3)

Thanks, they're my two babies.

Julius is Celice's little and half brother, pretty much born after the Barhara BBQ.

Diadora's dead scene is 1 of the many intros you need to unlock by finishing the game multiple times.

That seems like something that we should have known without having to beat the game 5 times.

I think you need to beat the game 7 or 8 times to get that.

Btw, you can see the full intro in my sign video.

Oh, so you're the one who posted this? That's nice!

When I first saw this, I found all the little references of the developers (Forseti reviving Lewyn, for example) to be really mind-blowing. :D

[spoiler=Chapter 10 Part 5]

tkd8Fwu.png3wc4vKw.pngrIXwNK9.pngsck3mMy.pngpVugwZH.pngY0D6Fpp.pngKpcUdZb.png5fpshvJ.pngMus3gcX.pngKugRuxh.pnglJxQL0c.pngIM5UEG1.png9amCAu2.pngyzFXyrd.png6qs01zv.pngfIDIGvV.png
We start off with a talk between Seliph and Oifey, with him reminiscing about the past and thinking about the future. I missed it, but I believe it gave +3 HP.

wITKwDF.pngcRM2aSk.pngcES3YVO.pngfnURDR0.pngWDJPr2x.png
Arvis definitely isn't completely bad, so.

zZh27G5.pngGkhaMcE.png

Julia still loves her father, no matter what.

yw4FGUv.pngKhE9MD7.pngI3XXAWD.pngGIpQ5OE.pnglEpHcu6.pngWMpu4fU.png

Julia finally remembers her past, and is saddened by the events that transpired.

xQGAzky.pngZZBCFCh.pngS8mHKZr.pngUejHh60.png6g8NZRn.pngG26eQPM.pngehjrXBs.pngN0vMxDn.pngzlbxt3r.pngdiFQlFF.png4uiGjaC.png

It seems things are cut short, and Julia is taken away once again...

uVmhBCb.pngnE2MFHU.pnght3nJf2.png

We gotta hurry now!

2uhg5IN.pngbNlhhyd.png

Well, this is something new.

jIn6gAs.pngpWOMgQA.pngVoT8S3U.pngo3I0lfx.pngUGzlCRs.pngM7FJ2YS.pngO3edDMW.pngttlzwSG.pngWLjZqqe.pngDcN6699.pngg4u1xSf.png

Lewyn talks with his daughter...

I forgot to screencap it but Tinny gets +5 magic from this talk.

LfPD4aQ.png8ur86kq.pngH3Cta24.png

Levels from taking out a few troops to start.

aXGmkYw.png

My plan is to let Arthur and Sety kill all these guys... it'll work out!! Don't worry.

J3tDHW8.pngeig6pEA.png

Levels... and...

kWYdIUv.png

See, that wasn't so bad!

c9HmxJ3.png

Sety takes out a mage for a nice level.

HuyedJo.png

As does Leif.

Ywso603.png

Patty nabs an extra level.

5Zfjzq3.png

Fee was trying to kill some dark mages approaching the children.

She almost died, but she didn't!

iFVSQsO.png

Altenna kills the last one.

Xj2aCYr.png
Just need to take down the last line of defense.

9RKVnBk.pngv33ATjO.pngRsTVYm8.png

That's all done! All that's left is Arvis.

Ooh boy! It's almost time for the greatest boss theme in the whole Fire Emblem series - at least, in my opinion! ^^

The fight itself is pretty cool too!

(How the hell did Finn got Magic this late in the game...?)

[spoiler=Chapter 10 Part 6]

9GXJJUy.pngQMMGhxJ.png

Anyways. Here he is, he can be a bit tricky to hit, due to his authority stars, and Falaflame. He can be pretty hard to damage , but with enough support, he'll go down in no time.

S68FENR.png1kzVGJ8.pngqtLsJlq.pngi78VLBi.pngXGtaZfi.pngVx6tfve.png4uPcJWy.pngPMUwF7u.png

With Tyrfing in hand...

uNcV6sq.pngXPJakCA.png

And magical glowing...

tUB0N1X.png

Seliph is now a lot more useful!

3WS1ESs.png

Okay level from Leen.

RKoPBWo.png

Let Seliph get the rest of the children exp, so things go as smoothly as possible.

TI39vkb.pngi23bFXZ.pnglkxFS58.pngwrsXWGN.pngnZ0xVdI.pngxaZVCom.pngQghxE5k.pngvI14GsE.pnggQFNMu0.pngRAb4yxD.pngdx2N3Pb.pngs6kDYZK.pngky8qrsn.png

Altenna flies 100 miles down to meet Corpul for a talk. She gets 5 resistance for her trouble.

BzAuAhs.png057sc8U.png

It's only fitting to do this fight this way.

vDWAvZb.png

Valflame is pretty dangerous and hurts a lot, but Seliph has this thing called resistance, unlike his dad! So!
Now it's just time to chip him down until he's dead.

H5BN5Zz.png

And a few turns later, it is done.
Rest in peace. You weren't all bad, unlike every other villain in this game.

8QoeJZs.png

If we have Seliph take a rest on the beach after he kills Arvis...

Ew3YQSt.png4VhHqxW.pngG8fkA88.pngVghXPPl.pngYyPUqkW.pngdIZ2yhI.png2GjzKSu.pnguED5b8r.pnglvnzr36.png0wTr0ty.pngCaqAivl.pngu4ZXRaV.pngfEzkuDe.png

Seliph somehow has a talk with his departed parents on the beach, and obtains a Renewal band for doing so.
You can only get this if Seliph kills Arvis and comes down here, if he doesn't then you can't get this event.

X0dz588.pngE9St5Fm.pngZcdFzlw.pngqaSX69w.pngiaR3qUG.pngiaR3qUG.pngzISQUlw.pngmYkI0VU.pngZ3EVBQA.pngXum6OFd.png

And now it's time for the final chapter!
Next time~!

Did, did Lewyn just ask Seliph if he had a thing for his sister? I know this is FE4, but the incest is strong with this one.

FE4 pacing seems a bit weird. On the one hand it seems to drag on forever at times, maybe because of the long chapters, but on the other hand it seems very short, especially Gen 2, since we've already killed Arvis. Maybe there were some missing scenes or stuff to still be explained later, but Arvis and most of the villains in general seem very under developed in Gen 2.

[spoiler=Endgame part 1]
Map story
Seliph's long journey is drawing to a close. His army's victories are a beacon of hope to the Empire's victims, and a wave of further rebellions sweeps across Judgral.
SWjBfyB.pngNN8ieAX.pngqlM4emr.png
back to familar places

Duke Brian of Dozel and the axe knights of the Grauen Ritter, Duke Scorpious of Jungby and his elite archers, the Beigen Ritter; and Freege's Queen Hilda and the war-mages of the Gelben Ritter stand between Seliph and the capital.
rNxbqMU.pngCZkJtEs.png
the last douches to defeat

Over a year has passed since that fateful first battle in Isaach.
The tragic struggle pitting kin versus kin wears on, splitting the Twelve Crusaders between the light and the dark...
So begins the holy war...

Endgame: The Final Holy War

Bc5OSAe.pngaHin5np.png
Julius: Pheh. I almost feel sorry for him. All his life he was your tool, Manfroy, only be thrown away so casually...

Manfroy: All in your empire's name, Your Majesty. Arvis was a lost cause. To think he, a man of Loptyr's blood, dared to challenge the revivial of the Empire! The righteous heart of the crusader Vala burned too fiercely within him. It was only a matter of time until he turned on you.

Julius: I know, I know... Now, then. I hear those rebels have stumbled as far as Chalphy. Are our defenses really that pathetic?

Manfroy: Rest assured. I've already tasked Edda's Bishop Rodan and Brian of Dozel with purging Chalphy of those vermin. You've no need to worry, Your Majesty.

Julius: Don't I, now... Where's Julia?

Manfroy: She awaits her end in the dungeon... You there! Bring us Princess Julia!

vTDdozd.png
Julius: Oho! So you do still remember! I can hardly believe seven long years have passed since you slipped away.

Julia: I... That night is seared into my memory, clear as if it were only yesterday...

Julius: Fehehe... Good. I trust you remmeber your mother's final kindness as well?

Julia: Who... No, what are you?
That night... The night Manfroy came with that eerie black tome... Nothing was ever the same again. My real brother, the kind and caring boy I once knew and loved so, died that night. In his place stood a demon of terrifying power... My brother in name only. You...
You monster... You've taken away my mother and my brother from me!
Who are you? WHAT are you? Why... Why must you torment us all so?!

Julius: I am the heir of Loptyr's kin, and the inheritor of his limitless power. This world belongs rightfully to me.

RrVeD5M.png3DFhPH5.png
Manfroy has a final plan what to do with her.

Julius: Julia is yours, Manfroy. Be extremly careful! Even a single mistake with her could cost me dearly.

Q1UFgxc.pngs8rEtKN.pngRbieUAE.png
jayGUEw.png
lots of mage crap

i9IqZOl.png4djpRS5.png
Lewyn: Yeah, that what this is. Julius is desended from Loptyrian royality, and he's been working to revive the dark empire. No matter what it takes, we must stop him.

Seliph: It feels as if you know everything, Lewyn. I'm beginning to feel left out... Please, what in the world are you talking about?

Lewyn: Yeah, sorry about that, Seliph. I know there's a lot I've not been telling you. I've spent over a decade on a journey to figure out the truth behind all this, and I'm finally onto a hidden bigger picture here.

Seliph: ... The bigger picture?

Lewyn: It seems the old Loptyr Empire's founder, the Bishop Galle, dedicated his youth to a world-exploring voyage across the seas. He desired nothing less than to drink the blood of a legendary beast. Even a single drop, he believed, would bestow upon any human limitless power.

Seliph: Do... do you mean the dragonkind of old? It could't be... Is that not a myth?

Lewyn: You'd think so, but... When Galle returned to Judgral, he bore bizarre powers nobody else understood. With these powers, he set to work swaying youths across the land to aid his ambitions. Before anyone else realized, he'd raised a fell legion unfllinchingly loyal to his cause.

Seliph: Where, then, does Loptyr enter the tale?

Lewyn: Odds are Loptyr was a dragon himself. Every last one of Galle's heirs has borned the blood of the dragonkin. The dark powers Loptyr's kin command are nothing than the dragonkin's powers.

Seliph: And what of the Crusaders?

Lewyn: I'm sure you know how the legend goes. The gods descended upon twelve warriors of the old liberators at the fortress of Darna.
But...

Seliph: But?

Lewyn: Sorry, Seliph, but this'll have to wait. The enemy's just about on our doorstep.

This conversation stops abruptly.

Arena for the last time
I passed the paragon ring around so all the units who weren't level 30 yet could catch up.
u0riSWa.pngkZTB7tA.pngr3JGLSB.pngglZUpDD.png
probably the worst child of Gen. 2
pHeY5X7.png1CCoIfK.pngkcEZP6O.pngHB6MaEQ.png
alright
ICqg83p.pngNWyPBRM.png5Tr87LA.png
could be better
UA7jRFC.png
same
d5qh8yN.png23QvK49.png2VOKKgK.pngIJhf7rn.png
N7LHfGY.png
Not bad but no speed unfortunately. I highly doubt that 23 is the cap of a hero.
vX4Re4T.png5DkZggz.pngRM55tnM.pngPsakITT.png
yl7LnBG.png
I'm pretty sure strength is already capped. Yeah, the strength cap of a Forrest Knight is pretty low.
WtNBxAX.png
another maxed unit
VD2TDWv.pngwlnJPCi.pngJQwivMA.png8Btrmr4.png
Seriously not much more to expect since strength, skill and speed are already capped.
FCkmUUX.pngRdMKlTu.pngWgWQgL5.png
bleh
amvQGRe.pngq6HGR1w.png1YnNpKd.pngc9QCDiP.png
So impressing his first two level ups are...... so depressing his last two.
WbwXMeR.pngVHdH86P.pngx86EvNI.pngQ3fl8lW.png
alright
p6N9PoS.pngZ204EFF.png
nice
HyUWecp.png
Johan could get only one level up because this arena featured tons of swordusers.
wbHlojs.pngEx0grFJ.pngRbEFmXG.png
I think his last level was even his best level.
4WfM2P7.pngFgGTxeh.pngESPaEcJ.pngkmMS4Pz.png
GREAT! Almost as powerful as Delmud.
1fqj7VS.png
typical
z3x7B2y.pngp8JxRM4.png
alright

Map
r14LExg.png

Next to your home castle lots of dark bishops on the hills give you warm welcome. They have fenrir and silence staves so you want to take out the crap in the first turn already or silence / sleep them at least.
6AWHlgK.pngveFLSLC.png

After that you go eastwards and fight this little batallion of mounted units. They wield all melee weapon types and bows, the mage knights have thunder and the troubadours have mend.

yeJZbhE.pngmnj8avM.png
Their leader isn't too tough but has a brave sword and charge. Beware because he could attack four times in a row if he activates it.

vOpow7S.pngq3iVyei.pngJERKpow.png
After that you fight the large group of magic users. They carry long range magic, sleep staves and fortify. A few heros and snipers are among them.
7YCM1Dk.pngntV8hM2.png
Their leader is a swordmaster who's not bad. He has four nasty skills (pursuit, adept, critical, sol).

Seliph is the best unit to use against him because of nihil. He's also the best unit to pass all these magic users because he would take no damage and immune to sleep if he has the Tyrfing equipped.
wET0PNl.pngugKiqzG.png
The boss in another dark bishop with long range magic who can actually do damage to Seliph. Again Seliph will make short shift with him.

Edited by Eleanor Hume

[spoiler=Endgame part 2]
ZBJW8WN.pngEsKPpRh.pngHIWF2La.pnggzdbSHb.png
YMF8Cea.png
6 / 8 dark bishops could be defeated. Faval kills the left one. So only one two are left.
nZhFJb0.png

#7 is sileneced. Only one silence bishop can still anger me.
wqZ4T0s.png

Seliph attracts the first paladin...
8m1Dcwk.png

... who gets wrecked.
7PnVegB.png

It doesn't hurt me at all. Leif is more busy in attacking than in healing.
R8agIcT.png

I try to kill them all in this turn.
iGeUY5k.pngDR0p6Cn.png
aet1yWR.png4i4PS3S.pngbCsf566.png
There goes the leader... and so the authority stars for his subordinates.
0XPpr9f.pngCDf8QJa.png
scVq8pL.pngbt8DGos.png
good
MFaw9ZO.png
agCzy0N.png

more offensive power
ZrPk1e5.png

Of course she uses Astra.
4S7oVXr.png7v1D1ME.png
ZrwwPAx.pngxE13Td0.png
All of them are dead except for the troubadours who can't do anything.
MJa34sG.pngMeZcwhp.png

Same goes for the dark bishops.

Next turn:
9rfxcoM.png

After defeating the two troubadours Arthur checks out if this pack will move.
iEmO1WQ.png

The enemies with physical weapons move.
wQgXTSs.png

I made a stupid mistake here. I totally forgot that the status staves attack the resistance of the opponent, and Arthur's is rather low. For some reason I was thinking about FE5 right here, the game which doesn't have the resistance stat. Magic = Resistance in this game. Since Arthur's magic is extremly high I expected not to see falling him asleep.

Next turn:
XHiY0Sa.png

level up for restoring Arthur
8IlcLmw.png

Note: Only the enemies with physical weapons moved. All the mageic users are stationary.
s2eIoLt.pngKtyqUP5.png

ok
KavkCpa.png
The way to the boss is free now.

After refreshing:
NrgvDH3.pngXez54v2.pngb0F9GSH.png
adept and dead
GaR6fTX.png
AVrhHe4.png

I use a superlazy strategy from now on. Since Seliph is untouchable by everyone except for the boss, he shall make his way through all alone towards him. When the castle is seized all the generics will vanish. I don't want to waste any time and weapons on them.
qmAkFRd.png4w6NTJh.png
The end of this group.
Mmwgca6.pngsR1IyGV.pngHMXSIy6.png

idc

Next turn:

yhPsTa4.png

another level for restoring
wNNyDyI.pngVXh6345.png
Wow! ONE DAMAGE! You see how OP holy weapons are...
jULSfyy.png

Now the way towards the boss is free. Seliph rides back to get danced by Sylvia...

Km2gdjw.pngcQKSdqf.png

... to wreck the boss.
OVlNgZM.png

Seliph can still seize after defeating the boss so all enemies vanish. A short and lazy way how to play this part. Just solo all the mages with Tyrfing.

Lewyn: Edda, huh... Father Claude would be so happy to know his homeland is finally free...

Seliph: Mm... Father Claude gave his life for my father's cause. But his children...

Lewyn: I hate to say it, but it looks like the Edda family's died out completly. Seliph, the people here are counting on you to look after them from now on.

Edda seized.

Don't have any wrong expectations. Not each part of the endgame will be as easy and short as this one.

Does Lewyn mention Corple if Claude was his father? Because that line is tragic when it doesn't happen, but makes no sense when it does. I need to play more of this game.

It mentions the fact Claude had kids if they're still alive at that point.

I don't remember if they mention them specifically.

[spoiler=Endgame Part 3]

lVIQm5B.pngw7Ng6lb.pngJxaYe76.png86SK5fl.pngjEApbwk.pngZGfyc0e.pngBdKUNyK.pngOLZv55G.png

Patty and Shanan are lovers, so they get this little conversation. Shanan gets +3 hp and speed.

dhhs0Vo.png

Meanwhile.

5BmM4vQ.png8P4nznc.png

We'll have to defend two castles at once.

iysqCZt.png

They'll head to the east, while others head south, thankfully they aren't too tough.

kh5960j.png0U5zF2V.pngSfCTpn8.pngpSOIsvq.pngxYM8K4o.pngS4bH7Xi.pngreCasFe.png

Endearing little sibling conversation nets Tinny a point of luck.

t1Hs9Kl.png

Look at all those 8s!

YvbnDL7.png

Having Leif lure these guys in.

DrabHTL.png

These guys will help defend the left.

U2hVm4R.pngoJFeceh.png

Here's the boss, he's a bit tough due to his defensive stats. I end up warping Arthur down here to help, because I forgot about his defense.

5Gdx4UF.png

Wasn't much left to gain, so.

D7b1w6j.png

Alright final level for Sety.

6cvujSU.pngvo2IqIo.png

It's not smart to attack with 0 hit

tSupnL3.png

Ulster takes a few of the Axe knights down south.

8Qba9Gr.png

Ares sneaks in a kill, for a pretty bad level.

bvhQwAP.png

Good!

DH9sQ66.png

You tried.

7gR8Bg6.png

This hurt a bit.

And I had to drag Arthur in to take care of him...

nauDqpu.pngnMWttKT.png

But he's done, so no worries.

h1HhJrC.png

Took a more defensive position.

PLcxeY8.png

Good.

64Vhltt.png

Boss tries to attack Seliph but nothing of importance happens.

KT5WJgR.pngiNLfn1l.png

Buh bye

fpRzntT.pngkEc6oTY.pngssT1k18.pngnS5xIAu.pnghv4w66E.png

Nanna and Leif are lovers, so they get a lil' talk too. Leif gets some more defense.

olsGOop.png

Didn't expect much else, almost every important stat is capped.

5pVpNpm.png

Alright.

ARuz6wP.png

And.. sure.

8Baz6BF.pngVy6JHXu.png669CSMR.pngpKUgYxb.pngxqLOEE2.pngY6BlSjn.pngwarMLZW.pngJuVsYjt.png0qj0hwM.pngorxPcaE.pngA2KnUth.pngNVnCauh.pngHGpukX8.pngZu5C73C.pngqGRui1v.pngJpcHJuc.pngOdv1v3v.png56enekw.pngGSoJdgi.pngmNAhwl3.pngDJufGls.png7DuHVmK.png9pQXD6m.pngzLiIdFt.png

We seize and learn more about the crusaders and Julia, and we're done for now.

Shanan and Patty are lovers? Isn't he like 30-something, and she looks like she's 12.

Once again, the blood inheritance in this game is stupid and arbitrary. Why is Julius the evil one if he shares the exact same blood as Julia? I guess he just has the penis of evil or something, if I remember the explanation earlier correctly.

I was expecting a bit more from the late-end game of FE4, it seems oddly rushed and anticlimactic. The villains suffer from a lack of development.

[spoiler=Endgame part 4]
9JyN1jm.pngT94KYR0.png
Hilda: Feh, why'd I ever expect any better? Worthless cowards, the lot of them! It's time I took this into my own hands. All I need is to lure these flies into my web. Then I can crush them, once and for all! Send Scorpius a messanger! Pass on to him this plan.
8iVvqNM.pngDdpnnJe.png

She planned a trap for me.

4usoAPf.png

The Gelben Ritter: a huge pack of barons

Note: These dark mages don't belong to this army what I will find later.
6Op7Pt8.pngruujVML.png
The barons have thoron so they can always counterattack. They're not really scary but I can take some time to take them out because of great shield.
ZSCRbWq.pngLGqdNgK.png
Hilda is powerful but that's it. I recommend to kill her first (if you can) to prevent the generics benefit from her authority stars and charm.
Mwkv3Gr.pngIOMofYe.png
The mainboss is another dark bishop with long range magic. This game isn't very creative with castle bosses anymore. Spams with fenrir dark bishops.
vG46vkU.png3ZgJRpA.png
The dark mages have all sleep staves. The dark bishop has fenrir.

9N9ljyJ.png

lovers talk

Lana: Thank you, but I'm not so sure. I've hardly done anything special, have I? But I don't mind. All I really need to be happy is to be by your side, Lord Seliph.

Seliph: Come to think of it, Lana, we've been together our entire lives, haven't we?

Lana: We have! I have so many great memories of afternoons we spent playing together. But not once did I suspect we'd end up, er...

Seliph: But I've always loved you, Lana. Even when we were children.

Lana: I'm sorry, Lord Seliph... But I can't stop thinking about this... Something feels amiss. It's as if being with you will hurt Miss Julia...

Seliph: Lana...

Seliph gets +2 resistance.

tuaCCBE.png

Visiting the two villages:

Elder: Hear me, brave heirs to the crusaders! In your hands lies the task of providing this war to be a holy war of its own. If wisdom, courage and power be your allies, summon them now and give all you have, should you wish the prevail this day. Trust yourselves to bring forth our destiny, one born where te two trails of light meet!

Arthur visits the other one:

Elder: Oh, heirs to the courageous! Hear my ode to the crusaders of old.

O Black Knight Hezul, Mystletainn the demonic in hand, smite the devil

O Sword Saint Odo, Balmung the divine in hand, repel the blight

O Holy Knight Baldur, Tyrfing the sacred in hand, shine a light

And at last, O Saint Heim, Book of Naga in hand, pray to the heavens above

Prayer begets light,

Light begets the white dragon

Foe of the shadow dragon

Black and white

Light and dark

An eternal stuggle

Shall our prayers yield victory

Or shall it be death?

And yet have no fear

For our battle is a beginning

And defeat is never the end

The flame of light we seek

Is eternal, undying, never lost

And in all who follow us

I shall believe

And in all who bear the light

I shall believe

Not bad, innit?

Both obtain 5000 gold.

kIHXmXf.png

her best level up so far

When you reach a certain spot, this will happen...
YFGLTFS.pngYca487J.pngfwSRNn0.png

The Beigen Ritter appear as ambush - Hilda's trap

The bow paladins have all brave bows. Their leader is a master knight with a killer bow and charge so be careful.

Faval will have fun with them.
TR2TZM6.png

Time to drag out all the enemies at the same time.
qev7Cc5.png

They move but don't attack him because they have zero hit.
IW5PpkI.png

The first is gone.
o75FXKK.pngEvHmP66.png19UBYeA.png
I'll let them all come to me.
vcVc4FQ.pngCpoQKH6.pngDpacbKm.png
Faval kills like ten of the bow paladins in one single enemy phase. At least they were able to him three times in total.
8HF75HG.png

The result : the army is heavily decimated

Faval moves out of the boss's attack range and will drag out more of the crappy bow paladins.
94rDrVB.pngr4sC0z2.png
That's the only annoyingness of the barons: great shield
9jkxP8T.png

another one down
QZTB8tT.pngYdpzpUL.pngdjmeV4X.png

The barons moved further towards my groups and still ignored Arthur. However they did a huge mistake: They didn't block Hilda. Seliph can take her out. Now they're really doomed because they lost like +30% hit / evasion.
YKS34Ng.pngXHtmUuX.png
Arthur can take out one at least. But Ares was unlucky with another one because he activated great shield twice. I'm a bit worried about Seliph because Im highly sure they'll switch for their silver lance now and attack Seliph whose defense isn't the best and had weapon disadvantage.

Meanwhile...
TXQxiEl.pngLfREQZC.png
Eliminating the rest of the Beigen Ritter.
d4QoZcH.pngEcXDUuc.png
Faval has a special conversation with Scorpius. Scorpius is probably André's son, so Faval's cousin.

Scorpius: What? As in my dear aunt bridget?! Well, then... The traitor's spawn shows his disgusting face at last! I certainly won't object. After all, I get to kill you, here and now!

Faval: Heh, took the words right out of my mouth!
hWlHIKA.png

Faval won this word duel and killed his own cousin.
rEtBQOf.pnguVg2k1q.png
The Beigen Ritter are defeated.
LhoDbhV.png
Ares can kill three barons. Nice!
gsqXBU9.pngilydU4U.png

Same goes for Seliph who also killed three of them. A few survived because of great shield.
nhzaaAO.png

Oh, I forgot to mention that three barons have fortify instead of thoron.
ZUxPdzH.png
6Ml8JyJ.pngdtvfVfE.pngZQosLPe.png
Great shield was activated once more so Ares got the kill.
Z4dpE8t.png5RRC1BH.pngd8GeHOd.png
Fin and Lester can take out this one.
LR4MmOP.pngLo5MXX8.png
Fee can't kill one of the healers. Great shield was activated twice. Even worse she continue wasn't activated and she got hit. Ced had to use physics one her.
XFBUbiH.pngdXu6Xz0.pngXYEPcSf.png
decent final level - two barons less
RwGeu37.pngZ5U4vE3.png
crit at the right time
71YPDLZ.png1kaWhGX.png
and another one
59pISL3.pnghITYFq2.png
also good final level
4mhW3Co.pngY5y7IIB.png0gZv95N.png
Here goes the last one. The boss is naked now.
EXItzZk.png5EjcoWd.png6ljG9kC.png
easy going

Seliph seizes. I thought mistakenly that the dark mages would all disappear when I seized Freege. Since they belong to an other army, they don't. Sophia has to kill them. I hope they won't be a huge problem for her.
0BhRmmY.png

Seliph: But... I can't help but wonder... Are the children of Belhalla still unharmed? I pray they are...

Lewyn: Funny you should say that! We've got a visitor who's got a bit of news on that front, Seliph.

lqRCVZy.png

Felipe: On secret order from His Majesty, the abducted children were moved here to Freege for safe-keeping.

Seliph: What? Is this true? You've saved all of the children?!

Felipe: Rest easy, sire. They're all hiding in the city's abbey, and they're all in good health.

Seliph: And all under Hilda's nose, at that! That you've kept every last child safe in Hilda's own city... Color me impressed.

Felipe: Actually, sire... Princess Ishtar deserves your thanks. Without her generous aid given in secret, we could never have done this. No imperial soldiers dared come even close to the abbey, on pain of the princess' wrath.

Seliph: Princess Ishtar?! But why... Why would she...

Felipe: Few people in this land are as kind and caring as Princess Ishtar. All along, the princess has tiled behind the scenes to aid our cause. It was Princess Ishtar herself who ensured that every last child escaped from the bowels of Belhalla.

Seliph: I see... At any rate, thank the gods for their safety. I'm certain everyone will be glad to know the children are in good hands. You have my deepest thanks, Lord Felipe.

Rpw46h0.png

Seliph: Mm. And yet, Julia still eludes us... Where could she possibly be?

Lewyn: The only options left now are Belhalla and Velthomer. It's got to be one of these two.

Seliph: And Belhalla is where Julius awaits...

Lewyn: Yeah, we'll have to find Julia first if we want to go anywhere near Belhalla. Without Julia's power on our side, we won't have a hope in hell against Julius.

Seliph: But not matter what's happened, Julius is still her brother. Will she even want to fight him...

Lewyn: ... You'll have to convince her.

Freege seized.

1iYQ2a2.png

a pointless level at the end

Edited by Eleanor Hume

It seems like they had too many plots points going on in Gen 2, so if feels unsatisfying when they resolve, since they never really got developed much in the first place.

Hey cousin, nice to meet you, guess I'll kill you, now.

[spoiler=Endgame Part 5, Last gameplay section]

gFaixn2.pngIj0BM40.pngpRy8pcv.png9YUtwH4.pngWFdBWAu.pngyc8ADcK.pngpzMeISI.pngGFuq8df.pngqNvTUtL.pngUg3K2ZZ.png

Alright this is it, the final battle!

RipNgQU.png

Julius and the Dreadlords. They specialize each in a different class and have a lot of skills.

oM0HXiR.pngsX8jKZr.png

Manfroy guards his caslte and Julia is going to come after us.

SpJVo1w.png

Warping Altenna home because reasons.

3LUyxrV.pngEaepiL1.pngoDmVskD.pngvp5VV2N.png

Larcei and Johan are lovers so we get our last lovers conversation, Johan caps off his strength with it.

XWcmVWR.pngepyDWgz.pngAPVNLDA.png

They're going to attack our castle, but we have Altenna guarding it...

GvECAp8.pngdG1Edqy.png

The three sisters. They all have the same stats and skills.
They can be REALLY annoying if you aren't prepared, but thankfully, we are.

bvgvTCK.pngUOfanpC.pngazfAphM.png

Arthur takes on the brunt of the army and takes out most of the generics, and the first sister...

WKtIAfw.pngqaOg5JE.png

Another one.

Me4E6Ek.pngcFlQiG1.png

ANOTHER ONE.

FUcaMec.png

We attack Ishtar...

n3jKAwA.png

And thankfully he crits and kills her, if he didn't it could be a big problem, because Ishtar is pretty threatening, and has vantage, and is very dodgy.

DRT0ZsD.png6e1vtCF.pngO9rIKgz.pngZVxv76M.pngykse2R7.pngmRwWthv.pngcieSd5e.pngz5Qk4TN.png

Altenna talks with Arion.

IcqDbr8.pngo7kxUDN.png

And we get his cooperation, at the very least, he isn't too helpful, since he's a bit far away but he can help a bit if you want him to.

nTpWOi9.png

We lure Julia into the forest to distract her for now.

tQbfFzL.png

Pretty nice.

QOPXOtX.png

Just have him move forward, the mages all have Hel, they can't hit him unless they have Manfroy's leadership stars, so just attack and back off.

9Z8aK79.pngjtoQwLQ.png47nmHJd.pngcgtSdKt.pngBDLkyG8.pngLA4E1DT.pngqqklrfv.png

Seliph finally confronts Manfroy, and is ready to avenge his parents, and everyone.

DX8wrsd.png

Manfroy is kind of a pushover, though, and goes down easily.

CrjeTUm.pngUz2jLwq.pngnR2TmG8.pngbGnnlIU.pngAz5v6rz.png

Well thankfully, we have someone with a circlet on this map!

iZ8VVGC.pngPZ0Ddh1.pnghchpVYK.pngGphYhXj.pngu9J6EKw.pngtwjm89x.pnguJRqLbs.pngIA9EJgX.png

Julia goes from angry face to her normal self again after seeing Seliph again, so we finally have her back, huzzah!

wLy3CZV.pngxtHNNL2.png9c8vsvW.pngleovByb.pngHGIU2uD.png

And we finally get the Book of Naga.

5KInpD5.pngntOlXjn.png

We still have time to go through the arena, though!

PAgy1Nt.pngvmBqPhc.png

Jesus.

As4YZlC.pngV7Chg1n.png

Here's Julius. He can be pretty difficult to take down usually, but I think Julia deserves a little revenge.

q0RaSDE.pngoqjdl83.png4du8KSz.pngJqZaVi6.png

The Deadlords can't do too much to Julia, though~ so...

ZD0Fx8o.png

Should've killed her.

Z9YkMUc.pngbOgV8YI.png

The power of Naga.

KsBdo4w.png

And Loptyr. The competition of whose Dragon is better.

jdPD9jY.pngmSFQzHy.pngZhjyJGH.png

Julia's dragon is victorious. The winner is Julia!

w5sVlrb.png

One last level to top it off.

0wlJPFS.png

We've finally defeated Julius and Loptyr.

XsHxpK8.png

Loptyr rises...

4HdI925.png

and dissolves and dissipates...

UiWObd9.png

Next time, the ending.

Edited by Sophie

I think I've seen the same pallet-swapped bangs girl at least 3 times now.

I love the Let's Play, I just am disappointed by the plot and pacing. But then again, many of the best LPs are for terrible games, it's like how I enjoy it like an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I think FE4 is a little over-rated. I liked the plot of Gen 1, but I honestly think Gen 2 was a let-down. There were so many plot points, but they all seems to get too little attention to really be explored in any meaningful depth. With all the praise FE4's plot gets, I was expecting better. I honestly think the second gen should have had twice as many chapters in order to fully flesh out the dozen or so plot threads going on. I barely know anything about Julius besides he's some asshole demon spawn kid. We saw hardly any of Arvis in Gen 2, and I was expecting him to be some menacing presence, but he goes out with a whimper. Revenge is a dish best served cold, but in this case, it sat out too long and was just lukewarm, giving us food poisoning and the wish that it had been better as we vomit the contents of out enteric tract at 3:00 in the morning.

I love the Let's Play, I just am disappointed by the plot and pacing. But then again, many of the best LPs are for terrible games, it's like how I enjoy it like an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

I think FE4 is a little over-rated. I liked the plot of Gen 1, but I honestly think Gen 2 was a let-down. There were so many plot points, but they all seems to get too little attention to really be explored in any meaningful depth. With all the praise FE4's plot gets, I was expecting better. I honestly think the second gen should have had twice as many chapters in order to fully flesh out the dozen or so plot threads going on. I barely know anything about Julius besides he's some asshole demon spawn kid. We saw hardly any of Arvis in Gen 2, and I was expecting him to be some menacing presence, but he goes out with a whimper. Revenge is a dish best served cold, but in this case, it sat out too long and was just lukewarm, giving us food poisoning and the wish that it had been better as we vomit the contents of out enteric tract at 3:00 in the morning.

That's an... odd way to put it. xD

I know it's probably not the wisest of all ideas to listen to a FE4 fanboy, but I still think that you should play FE4, because even though it's obviously not perfect (yes, even I will admit it has flaws :P), it is undeniably a very important entry in the Fire Emblem series, just by the many new things it brought to the table, be it a recurring thing in the series (Skills, Weapon Triangle, Light/Dark Magic) or not (Home castles, Holy Blood).

Plus, it has the arguably sexiest most badass Jeigan in all of Fire Emblem, Oifaye! ;)

That's an... odd way to put it. xD

I know it's probably not the wisest of all ideas to listen to a FE4 fanboy, but I still think that you should play FE4, because even though it's obviously not perfect (yes, even I will admit it has flaws :P), it is undeniably a very important entry in the Fire Emblem series, just by the many new things it brought to the table, be it a recurring thing in the series (Skills, Weapon Triangle, Light/Dark Magic) or not (Home castles, Holy Blood).

Plus, it has the arguably sexiest most badass Jeigan in all of Fire Emblem, Oifaye! ;)

He does have the mustache going for him, but I'd argue that I'm the sexiest Jeigan.

I've played the game 20 years ago, when I couldn't read a single Japanese character.

Plot was not the reason why I like this game. It's the system and gameplay.

You should play the game to feel it yourself.

I've played the game 20 years ago, when I couldn't read a single Japanese character.

Plot was not the reason why I like this game. It's the system and gameplay.

You should play the game to feel it yourself.

I tried playing it, but the interface and inventory system scared me away.