Let's play FE4 together (Naga Project translation) (completed)

[spoiler=Chapter 5 part 2]
Iq7RR5l.pngHlQjl6g.pnglz1aDJo.png
The axe knights are coming. Although they attack multiple people of my team, all their attacks are unsuccessful.
7ntxUsr.pngHdjoJOe.pngkB26utL.png
At least the boss survives... even if barely.
h6OnFCB.png
Ugh... I hope I didn't overrestimate Holyn...
9KWBj3E.png
Well, I expected this tbf. The brave axe general still can attack him...
ftJRJem.png
first attack hits...
KWyOalP.png
... AND SECOND DOES TOO! FANTASTIC!!!!!
LJpXUln.png
Are you fucking kidding me!?

Facepalmcount: 3

Well, this death doesn't bother me much. Claude will use the Valkyria Stave to revive him, and the world will be fine. I hoped I never ever would come into this situation to use this... but oh well...
4QRkAAh.pngNJEvofp.pngvOfvohT.png
The end of the first miniboss. Even my unpromoted units have no problems with these cavs.

If you killed the first miniboss or reached a certain spot of this map (Idk), this happens:
jXKyWbA.png
The bow knight army will start to move.
p3Rskqk.png
I'm pretty sure Erin will do a better job against these dudes.
b9BBOny.pngN09Y8UG.png
This village is also saved
0oeUwIy.png
Lewyn will attract the first one.
kFHMN1g.png
... I don't expect she'll get hit.
JQTh1iX.png
wrecked
WYKIj7T.pngbH0Z67B.pngPf771Tj.png
For using the Valkyria Stave Claude has to do it in the home castle. Holyn is back and still has the same equipped before his death. Also repairing the Valkyria Stave costs "only" 30000 gold, as much as repairing a silence and sleep stave. It's not that expensive. If Dew grabs lots of money to give it to Claude you can play badly often (as I do) without getting punished too hard. However make sure to revive all paired units before you end the final castle of this chapter because otherwise they'll become generic kids and won't inherit the growths and skills of their parents. If Arden, Alec or Midir died, it wouldn't affect Gen. 2 badly at all.
QCLU2VK.png4zyQH8L.pngtR0sCU9.png
Since the mage is taken out it's impossible for him to die again.

Dew visits the village in the south-west:
Woman: Heared the news? Grannvale's army just swept in and seized Lubeck Castle! Oh... I fear for Silesse's future...
Obtains 3000 gold.
Fu3B2tw.pngs0HKHQk.pngNZQlxQG.png
Andre's end. I'm pretty sure he'd have a special conversation with Aideen and Bridget... but unfortunately I fucked up right here by sending them to the western side. All the other bow knights follow André's fate and die in the same turn.
cyKRMl4.pngSWruUM2.pngaYF43TP.png
delicious, nice and Idc
AVuURAE.png13F3LeB.png
For visiting this village you get information about Eldigan's son Ares. He'll play a role in Gen. 2.
Obtains 2500 gold.
O9f6zCe.png
OMG! He got twice by the brave axe again. WTF is wrong with you?
WGA5XMn.png
Time to wipe out Langbalt's guards.
NQQm57Z.pngG7kkjMm.png
Good. Maybe he can still be promoted before the end of Gen. 1.
LmPwyEm.pngJpq3wVp.pngNO8RJMK.png
meh

Erin takes out the nasty brave axe general with the bolt sword.
ZkKanDH.png
Oh right, east and north-east of Castle Lubeck are four ballistas placed. You see how terrifying they are.
SEMdyQM.png
A crit would do it. Langbalt still has 1% hit against Forseti. Respect!
qjBj85P.pngxIzh1KC.pngqAbkDq5.png
bla, bla, bla
ISdtij1.pngtJcIqIh.png
He attacks twice but Great Shield is activated once.

After Sylvia's dance:
6O5W25U.png6a35bdV.png
neither Adept nor a crit
p5PtSIU.pngPjjaOrP.png
... Then he just has to die in enemy phase.
HdJa6Cg.png
Before Sigurd seizes everyone has to catch up. It'll take a few turns. Meanwhile Sigurd uses the time and visits the two remaining villages to get gold to repair the Tyrfing.

Village 1:
Man: It's terrifying just how far Grannvale has fallen from the peaceful nation it used to be! All they ever do these days is set their army on every country they can get their hands on. Prince Kurth'd be utterly ashamed to know what's become of his beloved Grannvale... You have to do something! I'm begging you... Go to Grannvale! Take the country back from the wicked folk who are perverting all it holds dear!
Obtains 5000 gold.

Village 2:
Young man: 'S been a while since Grannvale beat Isaach in the war, but they're strugglin' to put down resistance out in its farthest corners. But the people of Isaach ain't givin' up hope. Prince Shanan's still out there, an' they know someday he'll lead 'em to freedom!
Obtains 5000 gold.
rVs4tIr.png
excellent

... After a quite while time to seize:

Oifey: That was quite the fierce bout, sire.

Sigurd: Mm. And to think, none of them were Grannvale's elite! Listen, Oifey, I need to ask something of you.

Oifey: Of course, sire. What is it?

Sigurd: As I recall, the territory of Isaach should be very close to the north-east of Lubeck. From what I've heared, ever since Grannvale won the war, Isaach has been governed by Dannan, Langbalt's eldest son. But I'd wafer his influence has yet to reach much of the country's span, so...

Oifey: I beg your pardon, sire?! Are you seriously asking me to abandon you for safety, now of all times? No! I refuse! I will not leave you, sire! I'm here fr you no matter what, till I draw my last breath!

Sigurd: Oifey, listen... I know this is a huge imposition, but please. Just hear me out. I... I don't want to lose Seliph. He isn't even two years old yet! I can hardly fight with an infant in tow. Please, Oifey. Take care of Seliph. Take him and find refuge from this blasted war. I know I can trust you, Oifey. You are my only hope.

Oifey: Sire... I... Very well. I'll take Lord Seliph. I'll protect him, no matter what happens. That said, you have to promise me. Promise me that you'll come for us as soon as this war is over. I won't leave you if you can't promise that.

Sigurd: Of course. I swear I'll come for the two of you.

Oifey: Thank you...

Shanan: Hold it! I promised Deidre that I'll look after Seliph no matter what! I won't hand him over to anyone, not even Oifey until Deidre says I can!

Sigurd: Calm down, Shanan... I know you're still hurt about losing Deidre, but this isn't helping. It's okay. He'll be fine with Oifey.

Shanan: No! I need to protect Seliph! And you're forgetting that the people of Isaach won't eaxctly be happy to see more Grannvaleans! Oifey alone won't last a minute there, but if I'm here there it'll be okay. Who better to protect Seliph in Isaach than the prince of Isaach? Please... I promised her...

Oifey: Now that he mentions it, sire, I would be a tad more at ease if Shanan was there as well. I know you're reluctant to involve one as young as Shanan in something so dangerous. But I think we can agree he's become a talented warrior. Not to mention, I'll need Shanan to secure the people's support.

Sigurd: Hm... I'm sorry to burden you more, Shanan, but please... Take care of Seliph for me.

Shanan: Okay! Leave it to me! I'm gonna keep getting stronger, and nobody'll ever hurt Seliph! I'll teach him about Deidre, but I wonder how he'll take what happened...

Oifey: I suppose we should get going, then. Farewell, sire. Take care of yourself. I pray victory and clemency find you as soon as possible.

Sigurd: Thank you, Oifey. Be careful out there.

Oifey: Yes, sir!
Xa0k9jR.png

Shanan and Oifey leave with little Seliph.
zNd0jSW.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is 30 the max level for just Gen 1 or all of FE4?

Do units stats in anyway get passed to kids, or is it just growths and skills?

So is 30 the max level for just Gen 1 or all of FE4?

Do units stats in anyway get passed to kids, or is it just growths and skills?

30's the max level for all units.

The formulas for inheritance of stats are at the end of here. Children can have quite a varied addition to their bases based off their parents stats and random numbers, but there's no guarantee that it'll add much to the child. No fixed bases based on the parent here!

Edited by Dayni

[spoiler= Chapter 5 Part 3]

M8rWiZX.pngHJmCOjo.pngs174Cju.pngDkvSG2E.pngGOn9k4L.pngCOn5QWe.png2vSHt1f.png6FDnWNE.png

Starting off with a conversation with Lex and Azel, seeing both how they feel about the situation.

e3Jd61Z.png

Looks like someone arrived...

RYZnQet.pngHBTuHDc.pngi37F0gB.pngUitwrts.png

Looks like Quan and Ethyln showed up...

66cBnuu.pnggi2kBlE.pngbgti372.pngiiao1Yq.pngSYrbHp7.pngQzmt9BB.png

Quan's pride seems to be coming through quite a bit...

a6Na7Mj.png87lwi84.pngonpAVKk.pngko83Xca.pngiwK7gPP.png25xQXqz.pnglvEacYh.pngVkey5E0.pngdw4OKkl.pngixRcSNM.pngsZWsDrI.pngdyOH6ac.png

c55JmnU.png

And off they go...

bNRatnX.pngOZGdCVG.png9XqZ7ym.pngrVFNRVR.png

Things don't seem to be looking up, however.

IxjHyIN.pngy4zsfus.pngwvC4mD6.pngByLuuqt.pngNl0JA3V.pngque5dVA.pngoh40dup.pngsALTNzh.png

Things definitely aren't looking up.

4OWGIeW.png

Meanwhile...

hAILPbA.pngLiKNzgk.png3zd9pH4.pngczvsOPq.pngb1MMrpP.pngFf6JVEe.png60VUoey.pngm9D7Whz.pngwm6Ayt3.pngcVqcW3M.png

Arvis and Reptor are having a little chat, with Arvis persuading Reptor into what he wants.

sTqnrmZ.png3KQI6Ec.pngHSKAtDY.pngOQGSYfg.png7d3GLJ4.pngFJgDAtS.pngENnpIoZ.pngqtTop7w.pngKfHrOaZ.pngnSEeKte.pnglu1Sd6w.pngE5iIqHR.png2UVuiB0.pngJIhzcP4.pngHsgvB7w.pngLHNvKi3.png

We get to see a lot more about what Arvis thinks about most of the situation.

ylJla6D.png

Meanwhile... again...

gKchWZN.pngxNnMunK.pngOPpg6zD.pngAfC7ic4.png

Have some little pests with meteor to deal with as we make our way through.

[spoiler=Chapter 5 Part 4]

o1InlKh.png9uvIMsE.pngALImnc8.png9Wl3gqm.pngGYHLjJc.pngoWOLvU4.pngWc5BoDO.png

Dew and Jamka apologizing to each other, even they can tell something is up, with this whole battle here.

S5H8b3G.pngxTvWEwx.png21ffvmV.pngODgGktM.png2MpY9nv.png

Ayra showing her loyalty to Sigurd.

BC0874y.png

Repaired Tyrfing a bit, won't be able to use it too much, anyways, so it's okay.

Can see the stats it gives.

8gFcipr.png

Leonster's knights are starting to get attacked... they all have horseslayers, and some brave lances, so...

97Ayo5S.pngtQNjAXA.pngjqNALo0.png

Rest in peace, Ethyln.

ck1chyh.pngaqjJaCu.pngj0yIXN3.png

Travant doling out threats now.

HgycgXN.png68jCOth.png

Quan seems to know he will die, but still wishes for the safety of his daughter.

N9soxZh.pngyGfLFup.pngZyqzObk.png

Rest in peace, Quan.

aNswpNO.pngIutzXYV.pngeo5VHBn.pngEj4mVuS.pngRDmgEpG.png9uB9Y4R.png

Seems Altena will be safe, at the very least.

2AIaPym.png

Here they come.

t6ff5gb.png

Last pairing finally done.

WG8CDQ7.png

Have a few staves, won't be too much of a problem.

XcyBz3I.png

Moving some people in for the charge, while Fury takes out the little pests on the rocks.

ogy4u0e.pngRZ4OOLN.pngJQTZsfx.png

Sadly we don't have the chance to feel the fiery heavens.

Q820Wl3.pngihM0lo8.pngHHglw5K.png

Forseti easily stomps him.

TiF4Zgd.png

Uh... I guess they're just going to calmy circle around Lewyn because they can't hit him and attack Holyn slowly over time? I guess that's fine.

61kfqrh.png

Briggid gets a level from dealing with a few of them, though.

cJFBiwN.png

Dracoknights unique strategy led to their downfall, and Fury is going to delete this last pest on the rock, so.

We're done here.

M5jSPlL.pngn9AHNuE.png5T51lqX.pngsBxgdIl.pngBPR7fYi.png4L8dRiC.pngnmOBPCW.pngbQ4ky6U.pngE4WpnhY.png

Sigurd finds out what had happened...

cn5XwoG.pngq9XWnvC.pngeQAPS9M.pngkYvXGuF.pngTLnYN1z.pngQXZ60ub.pngmGlX32v.png

Although in Velthomer, it seems there will be a betrayal very soon, what will happen? Find out next time.

30's the max level for all units.

The formulas for inheritance of stats are at the end of here. Children can have quite a varied addition to their bases based off their parents stats and random numbers, but there's no guarantee that it'll add much to the child. No fixed bases based on the parent here!

I guess that explains the broken promotion gains, if they have only half the extra levels to gain afterwards. I wonder why it's only 30 here, and 40 every other game.

So, is Altena Lief's sister? Not sure why she brought her daughter with her. Leo cries when I leave him behind, but I don't take him with me everywhere.

[spoiler=Chapter 5 part 5 / The end of Gen. 1]
mg5SuNu.png

This is the last group of enemies you to have to fight in Gen. 1.
mlOji0M.png1LTPsX9.pngZgtJlei.png
Knigths, mercenaries, snipers with silver bows and mages. Lewyn can solo them easily.
2rFYz9n.png

healer
zWQSDIo.png

There are some stationary meteor mages on isolated hills. Avoid their attack range or take them out by Erin one by another.
ffApURY.pngw8KmqPe.pngYkEys07.png
Here's the final boss: Reptor. He's the counterpart to Holsety: Mjolnir. He's incredibly powerful and can oneshot some of my units. Again Holesty is the best weapon against him since it has weapon advantage. Also Sigurd with Tyrfing or someone with enough HP and the armorslayer can take him out without many problems. He's very powerful but his defense and resistance aren't good at all.
hi7t4jZ.png

final level ups
1d1ffM8.png

I accidently place Dew in the attack range of this group. He can survive a hit. I don't even know if they're going to move. Would be easier for me if they did.
CUhQhIy.png

final conversation

Beowulf: Quan's kid's there with Finn. Help 'em out where I can't, yeah?

Raquesis: No! You mustn't say such things! If I go to Lenster, you will come with me!

Beowulf: Raquesis... I don't think I've done right by ya.

Raquesis: W-what? Why...?

Beowulf: I knew how ya really felt all along...

Raquesis: ... Oh...

Beowulf: Look after yourself, Raquesis. This was fun while it lasted.

Raquesis: Wait! Beowulf!!!

Pf9OHRA.png

Erin is in the attack range of the first meteor mage and gets hit.
yd5kj1a.png

The generics didn't move... but what about Reptor? Lewyn checks it out. Bridget will manage the generics. A really risky move I must say... Bridget isn't by far as dodgy as Lewyn.
OjThztG.png

First meteor douche defeated.
hBqUUAD.png

This is the sign that they're going to move. It happens either if you killed the first meteor mage, or if someone is in Reptor's attack range. I don't know.
m6KRsEQ.png

Woah... the enemy's hitrate is >50%. And there are quite a lot of them who can attack her. Losing someone at the very end would be the last thing I need. And I'm highly sure that I won't be able to bring up Claude to 30000 gold to repair the Valkyria Stave. That means Bridget has to stay alive.
dO06iTD.pngKJSZjhl.pngOEe0ISK.png
CRAP!!!
9YAhrME.pngLUuKckN.png

She dodges the fatal hit... but with all her kills... more enemies can attack her.
YxyS0Ai.png

Thank goodness! I don't fucking care that great shield was activated twice. Honestly it would be even better if it was activated on the first general already since this one wouldn't be able to attack her otherwise.
ZYfL1P0.pngYN4ddbj.png

Here comes the boss!

4tVxspT.png

Here ends the boss! One crit is enough to take him out.
rQcHGit.png

Umm... this quote isn't quite... right. Even this translation patch isn't free of mistakes apparently.
yju7il9.png

final level up Gen. 1
Fro8pgl.pngqcXJ7NH.png
If Reptor is fallen, Aida gives the order to her soldiers to retreat. All the generics vanish from the map the moment Reptor is killed and all the meteor mages turn into green NPCs unit. That automatically means you've beaten the first generation of FE4! There's noting to do anymore in this chapter...
DHCabeb.png

... except for Sigurd talking to Aida.
ykcjlSV.png

Sigurd's wondering about Vel

Aida: Lord Arvis has long been aware of your innocence, and was on your side all along. This affair in its entirety was dictated by the whims of Reptor and Langbalt, architects of the conspiracy against you. Lord Arvis was unable to act until now, as the dukes' control of the royal court was simply too powerful to contravene.

Sigurd: Is that so... All's well that ends well, then. I can restore my father's good name in the court, and that'll be the end of it.

Aida: Indeed. Lord Arvis and His Majesty await your return in Belhalla, Lord Sigurd.
n8Pb2Yz.png

The whole business stinks!

Aida: I hear that Lord Arvis arranged a ceremonical reception for you with the entirety of the Belhalla royal guard. Quite the magnicifent celebration of your glorius return is in order today, it seems.

Sigurd: Thank you. After all that's happened the past few years, this ought to be a fitting conclusion. Once we're done I should look into getting my allies some compensation for their help. They certainly deserve it after all this!

Aida: Indeed, sir...
bMI6LlG.pngFdcHoVQ.pngNzhAoxY.png
The royal court of Belhalla awaits the hero. ... But not to celebrate them.
2rQqzh2.pngnVVBidL.png
Arvis: Alas, His Majesty is take severly ill. He has become permanently bedridden. As such I am administering all affairs of state on his behalf for the time being.

Sigurd: Is that so? I'm sorry to hear that. I bet my misadventures didn't exactly help His Majesty feel any better. Once we're finished here, I should visit the palace and give him my sincerest apologies.
vPlBxBd.png

... ooohhhh?
TiD8bnb.png

... It was just a trap! A DEATH TRAP!!!

Arvis: He... You are only realizing now? You are far too naive, Sigurd. Need I remind you that you and your father still sought to usurp the throne and plotted against the crown? Nothing has changed.
zlrNGPo.png

Now he knows the truth about Arvis's relationship with her.

Arvis: Ah, of course. You've never met, correct? Very well. I suppose an introduction would be a fair parting gift before your demise. Come, Deidre! Greet our guests!
8IjYOYQ.png

Here she comes. Actually someone has to bring her here.
V9wEFta.pngCX9cIaO.png
Sigurd: Deidre?! No... This can't be happening...

Deidre: Why? Why are you speaking like this?

Sigurd: Deidre! It really is you! No... No, no, no...

Deidre: Do... Do you know me, sir?
kfqBDYb.png9B3paG7.pngEVSel8H.pngfe1Pwnk.png
Arvis interrupts Sigurd at the "right" time not to bring her the memories back somehow.
QZHgCu0.png

She's taken back to the castle.
b208wOY.pngAHyE33H.pngzJBWMwd.png
Sigurd's final words
zO00e9T.pngJtoMCW9.png

The green units became red.
tLUr4QV.png

A meteor storm hits my team...
aUcsTFF.png
... while Arvis kills Sigurd.
HOHdHNc.png?1AePqy2Z.png3miwGpl.png
This is the very sad and depressing end of Generation 1. Each character is mentioned in the epilogue:
AqZWhzE.png
oypYufn.png
Cf9Xfgl.pngPDhWaev.png
tqToKg1.png

I screwed up right here and didn't catch Noish's portrait.

Alec's the worst cavalier in the game. Pursuit can't compensate his low strength. Even his other stats aren't amazing at all. Okay for the first two chapters, garbage later on. 5 / 10

Noish in this run was actually pretty good, much better than normal. His skill and speed grew suprisingly well. By giving him the Pursuit and Speed ring he was even able to double enemies. Normally 6 / 10 but in this run 8 / 10.
urpYSLh.png

Arden's main purpose was to sit on the throne... and... oh... I almost forgot... to find the pursuit ring. 2 / 10
Hcol1Ti.png

Lex with the Brave Axe and Paragon is great. He can easily get levels and oneround mages without taking counterdamage. His two skills make him to one of the most favored dads in this game. Unfortunately he got the probably worst wife he could get (Aideen) because her children won't benefit much from Paragon and Vantage at all. 8 / 10
kkNZVGm.png

Azel is unquestionable the worst mage in the game. Pursuit is nice but he has no personal tome like Taillte and Lewyn and his awful movement screws him. He was fallen back so badly that he couldn't even used in the arena anymore. I guess it was all my fault. 5,5 / 10
tufFHEe.png

Ayra is a great offensive unit thanks to Brave Sword and Astra and a good bosskiller thanks to Nihil. Her skills make her the best mommy in the game and her children broken. 8,75 / 10
gKEhe6f.png

Aideen mainly serves as healer. Her combat abilities are really limited due to her lacking of any skills. 7 / 10
W3Dw2yM.png

Midir couldn't be promoted but that doesn't mean that he's so bad. Statwise and weaponwise he'll get outclassed by Jamke and Bridget. But with giving him the killer bow or giving him access to use the brave bow by marrying him with Aideen, he can become a decent bow user. 7 / 10
Cn2T3mS.png

Jamke is for me the best archer in the FE series, tied with FE10 Shinon. He comes up with two great skills and the killer bow which is super accurate. And his growths were really good for a Gen. 1 unit. His strength, speed and even defense growth were great. I find Jamke with killer bow even better than Bridget with Ichival just because of his high accuracy. 8,5 / 10
0lJ7pEG.png

She has the best class combined with the worst growths. At least in this LP she had the worst growths of all my units. Nevertheless her weapon flexibilty and her ability to use silver weapons make her automatically great. 8,5 / 10
wrCABH5.png

Beowulf is by far better than Alec due to his higher strength and speed growth. His only real weakness is that he can use only swords. 7,5 / 10
RO1Hc6c.png

Holyn is actually really good. Luna is an excellent skill to fight armor knights. He's not as dodgy as Ayra but still a good 8 / 10
Ma3pgea.png

He can steal, that's it. ... And he has to repair the bridge in chapter 4. An awful combat unit but he should be used nevertheless if you can. 7 / 10
6TbQnjZ.png

He's like Speedy Gonzales and has Holsety. 9 / 10 (He'd get 10/10 if he had pursuit.)
CkFkbMm.png

Erin was pretty tanky at cost of strength in the beginning. Her flying abilites are more than welcome. With the brave lance equipped, she's really good. Also a good user of magic weapons. 8 / 10
1c3NFfd.png

She can refresh four units which is great. She doesn't exist to be used in combat. 8 / 10
LF2RwVy.png

Claude can revive, that's it. 7 / 10
PAtSuKS.png

Taillte is a really good mage because of her personal tome, thoron. Combined with wrath she can turn into a killing machine. However don't place her in enemy attack ranges. 8 / 10
szg8xsf.png

She's a worse sniper than Jamke. Ichival isn't even too amazing since it's heavy and rather inaccurate. 8 / 10

Only their name and status are mentioned.
nr5SbXy.pngpUsQfGw.pngdGaheGf.png

Of course this game can't end as depressing as here. Gen. 2 will have a much better ending! Promised!

Next time a new journey with tons of new and a few familar characters will begin...

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

So, is Altena Lief's sister? Not sure why she brought her daughter with her. Leo cries when I leave him behind, but I don't take him with me everywhere.

She is. Also, that is what I'd call stupid beyond compare - it'd be a wonder if Altena wasn't traumatized by having her parents killed right in front of her. I'll at least give Quan points for trying to dissuade Ethlyn, though.

I can't take a guy named Reptor seriously. It makes me think of Rugrats.

Arvis: I'm going to kill you, and oh, yeah, I'm fucking your wife.

So who all doesn't die at the end of Gen 1?

I can't take a guy named Reptor seriously. It makes me think of Rugrats.

Arvis: I'm going to kill you, and oh, yeah, I'm fucking your wife.

So who all doesn't die at the end of Gen 1?

Most of the girls. And... a few others. Maybe.

[spoiler=Chapter 6 Part 1]

Ahh... Gen 2. Let's start, shall we?

6Ili6rT.png5EH5WoO.pngHudolsM.pngk3y4lv7.png

So Arvis did do as he said, it seems.

mMjdIPb.png2tZh7Ay.pngOWNIV27.pngaQgpkxX.png7RkDJpN.png

...But maybe not as he had planned, possibly.

rLKoC0d.png1ONp4nC.png1YGvCgh.png33WyXYk.png5O25jkF.pngdrWfQtH.pngVgY0FQd.png4gvUtRE.pngWoELNV2.pngjGPoCi0.pngUiEjOrm.pngd9MDNtH.pngqunSBro.pngQ0bfIDp.pngO1kNECq.png1Anaoz8.pngG1EHdyR.png

And here's our new Hero.

UjEumhD.pngwqXGBPZ.png

Meanwhile...

Nw5rFtY.pnglCx0Q7r.pngWyr3qlH.pngsF2UIcT.pngHwYzKjN.pngFaI8gz1.pngFQvWMWd.pngeRIDj8a.pngppMqoz2.pngCZiWwo5.png3jwNI1C.pngNNLpbnj.pngyxHC9QN.pngLgJLYmi.pngLRrXdzN.png

Assholes are assholes. Some things never change.

urkht0W.png

He leaves, with some friends behind.

EO1GVf6.png

Meanwhile, in the league of justice.

kDHQWMo.pngBglT1DG.pngppdbOSR.pngXVWHr21.pngxUCPdSY.png

Here we meet Ulster and Larcei, children of Ayra.

Z9xINi9.pngULuQ4pO.png8wqxdCN.pngrSELEQc.pngXIw3fhS.pngdPdBfOJ.pngluAOpum.pngpluuPli.png

Clearly they both have somewhat different views of everything.

3FYEZaM.pngPiW0SSB.png2OQcJMB.pngUV6z5JT.png

Here we have Sigurd's son, little cinnamon roll Seliph, or something.

ijkUWmV.pngJyye0Pg.pngG2hISSv.pngyUpabdJ.png

He's very passionate, at the very least.

P5a9t7N.pngwogAlNn.pngJSHV0Ar.pngQO7ExYu.png0AwuBkB.pngiUXDYqx.pngvr1T9q0.pngV4rjYLv.png

Lastly, Lana, Aideen's kid.

Edited by Sophie

[spoiler=Chapter 6 Part 2]

gjW1a1S.png
Here's Seliph, our lord.

Similar stats to Sigurd in the longrun, a bit slow. Needs a little work unlike Sigurd but still good.

Same skills as Sigurd.

VL4Fvyf.pngsFyfwLd.png

Here's Ulster, he's pretty good. Noish was the father.

Astra + Critical + Accost is disgusting. Among other things.

ixP3n5j.pngKX5cZRR.png
Here's Larcei, same thing as Ulster, more or less. Gonna destroy everything with Brave Sword AND Paragon.

0K3SW73.pngliVJMV1.png

And Lastly, Lana.
This set up is a bit silly.
But she'll be very tanky later thanks to Lex.

78y9YBc.pngvid0jUy.pngGWdC5vC.png7WovXxs.pngr9R0P50.pngEPomYZp.png91qgkRl.pngGMlr45F.pngx5ukQ1q.png

Talk with Larcei, she gets a free point of luck, and more of how the siblings feel about each other.

vOrGwne.png

First kill goes to Ulster, I believe.

n7uQitL.pngL28IML0.pngqQsTR6D.pngZmdEqy6.pngsGDa7Os.png6evEG6S.png

Got some more people.
Oifey, all grown up, with a weird mustache.

Lester, Aideen's son.

And Delmud, Lachesis' son.

0Edsvs6.pnglltiVhm.png

Delmud's alright. Beowulf makes him pretty much... Beowulf. So. Not too much to say. Charisma is nice.

1EG98Dh.pnglSS2HFH.png

Oifey is alright. He's there to help earlygame, but he can still do stuff later.

Pursuit and Charge is pretty standard.

btpP4QG.pnglfocy9b.png

Lester can't really double until he gets the Brave bow later, but he'll level fast and chip hard thanks to Paragon, so he'll get there eventually.

QNLNq4f.pngjpwXrHL.pngWF8dhT8.pngHPFycVL.pngGNZGoy0.pngQBVt7Cl.pngzmFWPhD.pngfyxxPRk.pngjkFGjwG.pngUygTmQI.png7SE9lVo.pngOQUIpAL.png

Lester and Lana talk about their mom.

Get a point of luck for this conversation.

EmJ1t55.png

Beautiful first level.

XNiQLtN.pngYCOcFQg.pngvgvdObA.pngUqNSYx1.png9tCs4oi.pngglgfjz2.png7Sk0dkL.pngnx6ziqi.png8SGyceu.png

Nice little talk with Seliph and Oifey, anyways, onwards!

cdVgLAR.png

Can't win em all.

e8WQpow.png

Armor knights are pretty annoying early on, Oifey helps a lot with them.

woSxGSp.png

Missed it barely, but if siblings stand next to each other, there's a chance they'll crit, Sigurd and Ethyln could do this too, but it's not too practical because of the classes they were.

2aAygpL.png

This is a pretty amusing pairing I did.

qhF8Ac0.png

Good first Lester level.

XDRNypd.png

Pretty good.

7Ae7CLg.png

Last line of approaching enemies.

iQVcGIn.png

You're forgiven for your last level.

t1EPwrR.png

Heh...

2ov4r7Y.png6PDfnc1.png
Need to get some Seliph levels.

dVerA2Y.png

Gotta go send Oifey there.
KnSTFZz.png

Meh.

jNLrHUI.png
Seliph's crit animations are very silly.

zHsdpis.png

Don't judge me.

1aQHRNX.png

Bandit down.

wShRnAd.pngpaB8UG1.pnglTVX4Ei.pngz78ZsAX.pngzC7GEER.png

Money is nice, Oifey could use a little bit.

[spoiler=Chapter 6 Part 3]

87QJ5hL.png

Getting tanky.

NqirhAK.png

Time to purge the last line of defense.

cswtfZM.png

More tankiness.

j0NMJEk.png
I was going to feed this kill, but she crit...

fDmUbj6.png

Forgiven.

A2KW1tR.png

Lester tries to chip a bit but misses.

8mihN81.png

Nice level.

Bz7N1Ez.png
Seliph gets an extra kill.

IGYgXl0.pngEltHWG4.png

I was going to feed this kill to Seliph but accost activated.

Good level though.

oNIYFXw.png

Nice. Time to seize.

rdyUmgc.pngMedfxPs.png9G2nKhS.png

Look like someone's still around.

1L594Ri.pngWAwNdzp.pngoFbuQBk.png

We see that he's not very fond of himself currently.

IrssB1p.pngTv5y515.pnge6Tvc7S.pngwaMQavl.pngOiFcjJZ.pngGiqb5v9.png

Looks like something's up.

WpnPoe2.pngBYt6qjt.pngjmnHN56.pngPI47gKR.pngad6DAp9.pngcXb8W0k.pngUSM0Kmn.pngcfFBq7g.pngToPzzrX.pngY7wAYtw.png

Looks like we get a new friend, and Lewyn needs to go, now.

5z5DSgO.png

And he's off, again!

h5ev2Ai.pngEMhOxNy.pngTVEPiY8.png8ZovyWY.pngp5Mt0yl.png

Little cinnamon roll gives a short speech.

TeXpWLH.png

Back on our way.
Next time.

Do the fathers affect hair color like Awakening?

Since most moms are still alive, do we get Mom Emblem at some point?

No, they don't. And no I did not purposely color code the hair. I swear.

Most moms are dead or missing, after things happened in the middle of gen 1 and 2, so, uh, no.

Edited by Sophie

Oh, Lewyn's still alive.

It looks like a lot of people didn't RSVP to the BBQ.

Is Seliph 19, then, since it's been 17 years since the BBQ, and he was 2, then?

[spoiler=Chapter 6 part 4]
PjLEN0E.png
Lana can talk to Julia.

Lana: You know, Lord Seliph's actually really been worrying about you. If there's anything I can do to help you, just let me know and I'll get right on it.

Julia: Mm. Thank you...

Lana: Oh, and I've got something for you.

Julia: This is... A Mend staff?

Lana: You can use these, right?

Julia: For me? Thank you, Lana. With this... I know I can help everyone.

Lana: You're welcome, Julia. Let's give this war our all, together.

Julia obtains Mend. Now Julia can do something useful. She'll be able to do more things later on.
aVNdusL.png5lQ63zA.pngzGJTqTi.png
cxh3hOc.png
A formation of axe cavaliers is prepared for the assault.
TEeTzzw.pngR7h1c0n.png4JItyJT.png
These two groups were green. Now they've turned into red which means trouble. My party will be flanked from two sides.
IAoTnqb.pngW3seRzc.png
A peggy is arriving who carried a mage.
OG6fo68.pnghzhXMIE.png
It's Erin daughter... and I'm not sure who Arthur is.

Arthur: Er, right. Sorry about that. Say, Fee. I don't have too far to go. If you want, I can just walk from here.

Fee: Where are you off to, anyway?

Arthur: Oh just Alster.

Fee: A-Alster?! Geez, you're dumber than I thought! Alster's waaay south of here. There's an entire sea in the way, for crying out loud. I dunno what you're thinking, but you haven't got a hope in heck of walking the rest of the way there!

Arthur: Eh, it's fine. I'm hardly in a hurry.

Fee: So, er, why do you need to go to Alster?
ciAeJdk.png
Since it's his sister she has to be recruitable.

Arthur: She and my mom were taken away when I was just a kid. I was sort of left alone in some far corner of Silesse or another. I just heared a rumor, but at this point even a rumor's enough if it means I might find her.

Fee: Huh, really? Y'know, I know just what that's like. My big brother's been missing for ages.
UfVZiE5.png
Both have the same goal: Searching for their sibling.

Arthur: Your father, huh?

Fee: Yeah, he's been missing for years. Mom spent the rest of her life waiting for him come back, but he never did...

Arthur: What happened to her?

Fee: She... She's dead. Illness...

Arthur: Oh, er... Sorry about that. I shouldn't have brought it up.

Fee: It's okay! I mean, you've already brought lots of things that you shouldn't have. Heh, kidding. You're actually not bad.

Arthur: Heh heh, thanks. And thanks for giving me a chance and letting me come along.

Fee: No problem! So was the sister thing real? Is that actually why you're travelling?

Arthur: Yeah, it's real. But what about you? What's your deal?

Fee: Actually, I kinda want to join that Isaachian rebel army. When I was little, my mom told me stories about the paladin Sigurd and his brave allies, and those have always meant a lot to me. Lately I've been hearing about how Sigurd's son's somewhere in Isaach, raising a revolution. And it all just sort of clicked, y'know? I knew that's where I need to be, so I just ran right out of home to try and find him.
hQgL3di.png
... And both won't have it...

Arthur: Heh! Upbeat as ever, aren't you?
6goKeFd.pngkADPZIe.pngvFvSPxU.png
Here's Fee, Erin's and Azel's daughter. She comes up with Erin's original equipment and the Berserk edge. This sword can affect Berserk status on the opponent but it's not guaranteed. I don't know on which stat the activation rate is based. Unfortunately she onle inherited continue but that's better than nothing I guess. Her main job is to save the villages with her mobility.
9oyUJ3m.pngPh7AX1O.png
This is "Beast" Arthur. You can see on his skills and weapons that he's Lewyn's and Taillte's son. With Forseti he's just a monster who can wreck all the enemies with no matter.
BCaFOBP.png
Here are the two groups you have to fight now: A group of fighters from the west and a group of axe cavaliers from the south.
aSX6gF3.pngXatYfWl.pngIBKlKlr.png
From the west (Sophara) a group of fighters is coming towards you. Johalva is the leader who has Charge.
ffCL22e.pngdRIjzzX.pngh1LM4oY.png
From the south (Isaach) a group of axe cavaliers is coming. Johan, their leader, has Vantage.

Here's the thing: Johan and Johalva are recruitable with Ayra, but you can recruit only one of the brothers. You have to decide. If you have recruited one, the army of the reruited leader will turn into green and fight against the other army. Alternatively you can fight both armies to get the maximum of experience but I'd recommend to get one of these two because more manpower is always nice. The best way to get as much experience as possible is to eliminate the whole army before you recruit their leader. I'm going to recruit Johan simply because he's mounted.
Sg3onfG.png0qIvE33.png4PEDQjl.png
Rivough sent also axe cavaliers. All the generics have hand axes which is annoying. The boss has a droppable brave axe. He's really scary because he'll oneround everyone except for Oifey. Thanks to his three authority stars he has a pretty high hitrate.
y0qZLFz.png
Larcei will attract a few of the cavs.
mVtqdBr.png8NXpd8j.png
more good levels
w2Q9sT7.png
The fighters decided to go towards Fee and Arthur. Actually not bad because it's the perfect opportunity for Arthur to get some levels .
Mc5fXR0.pngFefTPPR.png
A heartbeat attack so early in this game.
DAzLru5.png
Johan's recruitment, a romantic one
5Z97CAb.png
... There are better places for love-drivels than here...

Johan: I can deny my heart no longer, Larcei. Believe me when I say I've tried! Alas, love is maddening beast at times... What else can I do but be at your side? Men, we are joining the liberation army! From this say on, we are men of honor! Fight on, in the name of justice, love and Larcei!

Larcei is so shocked that she doesn't know what to say right now and silences.
xWjxgll.pngJt50aK2.png
Johalva feels insulted and betrayed. He'll let out his anger on my army.
p2SZMdW.pnghGNwpqa.png
After one of Dannan's sons is recruited he gives the sign for the axe cavaliers to move.

Arthur and Fee manage the Sopharian fighters:
x93cjpS.png
meh
hyQM7Rd.png
I was too stingy to let him equip the Forseti. I hope I won't pay for it...
2vHko1U.png
Please stay alive!
LsVVJgJ.pngn6eGcPB.png
... deep breathing...
Ngffd9o.png
unfortunately true... Facepalmcount: 4

K08QmgN.pngbo4gxvC.png
... So I had to change to the Forseti heavyheartly. His level up became slightly worse.
j8VgG6g.png
The NPCs save this village for me.
6vtzJNK.pngTmSM4dE.png
Obtains 4000 gold.
gnbWYis.pngh0of5D2.png
I switched to a weaker tome again. Unfortunately I was a fool (again) and switched to wind instead of elwind accidently. Even a wrath-crit can't oneshot these fighters.
nbtAyWb.png
Whoops... she was in the attack range of one of the fighters. Yeah... this chapter went really badly for me. I had tons of death because my units liked to get hit with 20s and 30s. Furthermore Ulster and Lakche died multiple by the Isaachian axe knights with abysmal hitrates. I had like ten deaths... SAD!

I completly changed my playstyle. Arthur is going to solo all the fighters with Forseti while Fee just shall save the villages.
GbHkd2z.pngaujVJbP.png
Obtains 2500 gold.
7mZeGq6.pngOuGTOK7.pngfDdneAa.png
Johalva challenges Dermott without being successful luckily.
B6p9tQA.pngwztN0Ox.pngvcimRBJ.png
The end of Johalva and a bad level as reward.
ax1mCnd.pnghCtk6Yn.pngDMrSg6g.png
Obtains 3000 gold and a Skill ring (+5 skill).
RtLQ0Pf.pngSFdUQYz.pngENxt6HN.png
This gambling paid well for me this time! I'm very surprised about his high HP and defense growth because his parents are both mages.
cCtUu3Z.pngSDRjLg8.pngXWgzYaC.png
Obtains 2000 gold.
oIfdoc5.png97JY7Hj.pngOdY6Kpd.png
Obtains 3000 gold.
Evszb18.png
Isaach is conquered by the enemy. It doesn't trigger anything except that the cavs. will go for your units from now on.
7fuLWnh.png
Arthur kills the guard of Sopharian Castle. Seizing this castle is optional. Seliph doesn't need to seize neither Sophara, nor Isaach. However you should still seize one of the two because Seliph will get a reward for Julia there. I recommend to seize Isaach because this gift is more useful for her.
8Y6xu4F.pnga9Rms5N.pngWusa0eI.png
Time to fight the cavs. It was very good that Ayra got the wind sword. This range weapon helps her a daughter A LOT against the hand axe cavs.
ycjTOxr.png

Oifey attracts the boss. He can survive two hits by his brave axe. However he shouldn't get hit by the generics too often.
5emJAT5.png

Erin attracts a couple of them.
y9opSHW.png

Again got hit with a poor hitrate.
AOVQM7Q.png27XGRFJ.png
Dodged both attacks - NICE!
KMMWxyW.png

Fee takes out the weaken axe cavalier. A much better level up than before her death.
kANjoCF.pngvU8So1y.png

Lester pokes the boss for a good level.
RZFKDpI.pnghl1D2do.png5dsqvdC.png
Oifey gets hit twice and obtains a pathetic level.
d9p6oib.pngSyOYaJr.pngRoj12oE.pngAqjZOVN.png

One crit is enough to take him out. She obtains the brave axe.
zwDaXLz.png
Oifey rides to back to get healing. You can see who her father is. This LP showed impressively that I never ever will do Lex x Aideen in my future playthroughs. I don't need a healer with high defense, but low magic.

The worst part is done but Larcei isn't 100% safe because lots of cavaliers can attack her.

sLnkPmn.png6M9nulr.pngwx8F13r.png

But Larcei gives a shit to them and gets level over level. Maybe I can promote her in the next chapter already.

Is Seliph 19?

yes

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

[spoiler=Chapter 6 part 5]
Clu0kb7.pngdDh95FD.png

Both new allies can talk to Seliph.

Arthur: Eh, it was n big deal.

Seliph: You are capable of wielding magic, yes? That's truely impressive. I'm almost envious!

Arthur: My mother was a talented war-mage... But I've still got a lot to learn myself.

Seliph: We all do, do we not? So long as we all fight together, though, perhaps we still truly can change our world. After all, that's waht brought us here today.

Arthur: Yeah, you're right... My piwer's at your disposal, sir. I'll give all to aid the cause. I'm glad we could finally meet, Lord Seliph.

p3ksIn9.png5t1BSJB.pngcCdXrax.png
KI8MYmg.pngXHkT3Bq.png
majestic
w69eJq3.pngispjWKM.png

Two alright levels. All the cavs. are defeated.
7h6Nbe5.pnggDL91os.png
Only Dannan is left. Looks quite tough at the first sight, but he isn't because he doesn't have a range weapon.

It takes a few turns till I reach him...

rcY68Pm.pngRijnEJc.pngs9tx8XH.pngSQQ2Btx.png
45IaLIf.png

It's ok.

3ypVTXb.pngL24FKy5.pngiJYK5Nk.png

She could bring his HP down from 57 to 0. Honestly I didn't even know what was activated (Astra, Charge and Crit in once). She attacked like a dozen times.
eYAFAzb.png
pretty nice
B1T9TVG.png

Seizing of Isaach.

Elder: Indeed, and ecstatic to see you to boot! Thanks to you, Lord Seliph, we know that at long last, Isaach shall have its freedom!

Seliph: Thank you, sir but the effort isn't mine alone. I could never hav come so far without the support of the common man. You've all supported me from the beginning. I likely wouldn't be here if not for you!

Elder: Fate is a funny thing, isn't it, sir? Just twenty years ago, our late king had the utmost trust in your grandfather's wisdom. Then your father came to protect Prince Shanan, and now the prince has guided to you to adulthood. Perhaps fate has bound Isaach and Chalpy as one...

Seliph: Mm. Isaach is the only home I've ever known, and Prince Shanan is like a brother to me. I pray our friendship lasts the rest of our lives.

Elder: Lord Seliph, you are the rightful heir to House Belhalla and the throne to Grannvale. Not a soul alive in Isaach, nor in the rest of the world, can doubt this. We beg of you! Raise the banner of justice high, march on Belhalla and reclaim your true throne!

BCjMQrc.png
This event triggers a conversation between Julia and Seliph.
af3VCFw.pngH3Dfh3l.png
The gift I was talking about in the previous part. If you visited Castle Sophara, Seliph'd get an Aura tome.

Seliph: Excellent! Hopefully you'll now have an easier time protecting yourself in combat.

Julia: Thank you, Lord Seliph. Thank you so much...

Julia obtains Nosferatu.
f6M31ho.png
Nosferatu is a light tome in this game. It's better for Julia than Aura because it doesn't only restore her HP, but it's also much lighter than Aura (weight 20).
0mzjUiO.png

Childhunting is a serious thing in the Judgral series.

Young woman: Thanks to you lot, Isaach's free from the Empire at last, but the rest of the world's still in a really dark place... All across Judgral, they're all waiting for Lord Seliph to rise up and defeat the Empire! Please, I'm begging you... You've gotta make it to Grannvale soon!

Obtains 5000 gold.
tln0oSk.png
useless
iKzDyfP.png

Finally time to seize!

Lewyn: Yeah... I only just got back now. Look, Seliph. Are you aware that right now, this world's at a critical turning point?

Seliph: Hm? No... I'm afraid not.

Lewyn: It's been 15 years since Arvis conquered all of Judgral and united it as the Grannvale Empire. Honestly, for a while at first it wasn't all that bad. It's the empire's dawn, Emperor Arvis sought to bind his nation using only the strictures of law. Sure, it was strict and constraining, but we still got a good few years of peace out of it. But obviously he changed his mind.

A few years back, as if by magic, the Empire turned into that oppressive force we all know and love today.

Even worse... the ancient heretics of the Loptyrian Order have arisen from the shadows once more and raised influence across the land. Their murderous rituals have retunred with them, and all across Judgral they abduct children to sacrifice in droves to resurrect their fell god.
All attempts to resist the Empire are crushed and met with brutal executions or enslavement. It couldn't be plainer that they seek to return Judgral to the days of brutal control by that ancient abomination, the Loptyr Empire.

Seliph: This cannot be happening! I've heared all the rumors saying the same, but... Never did I think they could be more than rumors...

Lewyn: By the look of it, Isaach hasn't had it quite as bad as most. Dannan's two sons, at least, refused to follow through on the child hunts.

Of course, there's always been people trying to rebel against the Empire left, right and center, but they were all scattered and disorganized.
Before you, none have ever posed a proper threat to the Empire. They were all swiftly crushed before they could so much as blink.
Judgral desperately needs a savior. It needs a man to unite behind in the name of liberty. And I'm pretty sure that man is you, Seliph. You're the only one who stands a chance.

Seliph: Hold on a moment! Are you sure of this? A savior would require power I sorely lack...

Lewyn: Chalk it up to duty, Seliph. You're the eldest child of Empress Deidre... Your destiny is to unite the power of the Crusaders of this era and free the world from this evil grip.

Seliph: But...

Lewyn: Trust me, you really have what it takes. Your true power and potential sleeps within you: that is, the sacred blood of the Crusader Baldur. Once you get your holy blade, Tyrfing, not even the heavens will be able to stand in your way!

Seliph: But I...

Lewyn: Sorry, Seliph, but that's how the gods will it. You're Sigurd's son: the son of a man who fate led to a brutal end. The fulfillment of his dying wishes and his final quest falls to you. You can't afford to go doubting yourself now. You understand, Seliph?

Seliph: Y-yes... Yes, I do. If this is fate and the will of the gods, then so be it. I will do my duty.

Lewyn: There actually isn't a single absolute fate, nor is there just once person it all hinges upon. As obtuse as that sounds, trust me, one day it'll make sense. Sigurd left behind so much to help you on your quest. Most importantly, the many friendships he forged in this life... Me, for instance. Brave youths from all over are already lining up to join your cause, all guided by Sigurd's kindness.

Seliph: Mm. My father won the love and trust of so many people, from all walks of life. I can only pray that in time I'll prove my worthiness to his legacy.

Lewyn: You'll be fine.

Anyway, to business. Our immediate goal now is to reach Leonster. The son of Quan, your father's closest friend, raised his own rebellion only to suffer severe losses. He's in pretty urgent need of backup. I know you've had no time to rest, but we need to get going as soon as possible. For now, at least, we can leave Isaach in the care of its citizens. Odds are we'll run into Prince Shanan on our way.

Seliph: Understood!

Accidently I forgot to do Fee's conversation with Seliph. I hope it won't hurt me.

They spell it as Tirnanog. I am happy to see that. I haven't played G2 in Project Naga yet, so seeing things like the therapist line being dropped is interesting (not always better, never forget POWER OF PURSUIT).

Not a bad start so far, but Chapter 7's next. What would you be most worried about for that part?

I approve of Oifey's stache. All Gen 1 units should grow glorious beards.

If Arthur is Lewyn's son, why don't they have some sort of interaction?

If there's an Arthur here, why did they reuse the name for Fates?

I approve of Oifey's stache. All Gen 1 units should grow glorious beards.

If Arthur is Lewyn's son, why don't they have some sort of interaction?

If there's an Arthur here, why did they reuse the name for Fates?

There is an interaction later with his daughter, so, you can look forward to that.

Also because I'm pretty sure they don't know who their dads are.

Fuck idk.

[spoiler= Chapter 7 Part 1]

My "favorite" chapter.

32XxTuf.pngPhKkaxS.png1DpAQv6.png69UZSqw.png70rJmsb.pngRfOVlRj.pngyXbuYCW.pngSdOg744.pnguU0bFpU.pngBhZFHxm.pngGZfna4G.pngWNBse7G.pngbjWxKMY.pngjaQdDRD.pngRaNzaAn.pngJXRd3EO.pngMTK6oE0.pngJ0zKB7a.png

Time to march someplace new.

CSN616F.png

I love desert chapters.

Joking.

4tQHfGj.png

Meanwhile....

9n0qkZW.png9lNE8Ju.pngeq3680U.pngStoExAj.pngkkHJK5R.pngJBw8dm1.pngSwcj3vt.pngAhuA9di.pngRd5UcQk.pngm24PInJ.pngbK0tU7X.png

Got a familiar face all grown up! And a few new ones.

We're going to have to play on the defensive with them for a little bit.

SN0bLL5.png

Meanwhile Meanwhile...

pTjwmBQ.pngazv8M6o.pngAiUZCEX.pngyO1sSEe.png

They're sending out people to capture Leonster.

We'll have to defend it for a little bit.

rh47YtM.png

Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile

UVUr73C.pngOaxTW7W.pngsiLbO4L.pngzcyCQ4s.pngZ1bv6ie.pngGhze7ej.png

Another familiar face all grown up, and another new face! Seems something's going on.

HSWM1t6.pngqDsYggA.pngOUSvL2u.png4uBxPjG.pngBVg5eXv.png

The boss here lost his tome, so it'd be best to take him out before he finds it again.

Yh0MQ7q.png

Meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile meanwhile....

6w87GWZ.png3rmBT2z.pngkd9kd0r.png14wWoAx.png2nhehGg.pngVlRqKQ3.png

Alright, gotta cross this damn desert to start off, so let's get to it.

oC6SP9Y.pnguYv1CQC.png

After we go over our new characters, though!

Nanna is the daughter of Lachesis and Beowulf in this file.

Beowulf as a dad does gimp her a bit, but she should end up as a semi decent backup healer/fighter at the very least.

c3yQ8cJ.png9uyw6eV.png

And Leif, Quan and Ethyln's son.

He's a bit weak right now, but like Lachesis, he promotes into a Master Knight. So, the faster we get him up, the better.

k3tbrpu.png

Got a familiar face too! Here's Finn again, same stats as when we left him.

No need to go over him again.

46cMtVa.pngM7wuH2j.png

Here's Shanan. He's finally all grown up and ready to fight. He's really good. Good bases and stats, and skills. Has something extra he'll get in a bit.

GK2cHLG.pngWjUEeS5.png

Here's Patty, daughter of Briggid and Dew.

She's a bit hard to get going, but she can be a semi-decent combat unit if you train her up. She gets Sol thanks to Dew, so that's nice.

Now it's time for the arena before we get going.

rvwWgS7.pngEUMb1DT.pngBjhbAER.png9TLwgBQ.pngt0tyuKR.pngl83cLlD.pngvggn2Pa.pngP5TpYZ2.pngmb4FiVk.png3NnvfEL.pngqfp6zLW.pngcdYb8Ki.png

Edited by Sophie

[spoiler=Chapter 7 Part 2]

Starting off with more arena levels.

LLl0jtN.pngcYdMTq5.pngZ4BH8v6.pngAyeNHls.pngePCs2zZ.pnggBzvlfD.pngJ4KpXNM.pngPPELILi.pngeWoE4Z9.pngK79TG1c.pngrcfVj6F.pngHSsuh0M.pngq5fZv6H.pngTPGYtMD.pngSGffUpG.png

Some good, some bad, we can move on for now, though.

rC7pYHv.png

Got an important talk over here.

oqMuVD1.pngpZBKaTU.pngqD1N5V2.pngpyR3SDA.png8ChycwK.pngQWiuUQ1.pngK4XiYg8.pngbLh1qsx.pngGOGEWiy.pngy6zCDNq.pngnaiPVJ2.png

So after an... interesting conversation with Patty and Shanan, we get a very nice gift.

Umn8rSs.pngpL9R0mB.png

The Balmung!

YhrvXTR.png

I even remembered to show the screen this time, so there are your stats it gives.

aqk9p0l.pngsiXLwtR.pngMdvOaup.pngJMo2u6f.pngCvN4z3W.pngUIvRPAr.png

Nice little talk. Gives Delmud some nice stats.

T4whRQ2.png

Very good!

959xNjK.pngpKyLOTY.pngvtFPtoA.pngDr4GQhM.png

Meanwhile, with Leif's little squad we rescue a few of the villages before the small force arrives.

RZalurU.png

Nice level, Julia is nice for tanking the dark mages over where Seliph is.

BQw6zTz.png

Meanwhile... again...

OuVy1ex.pngyRw3JUR.png9kfyun9.pnglHoKxdz.png

Guess you won't be going down there for a bit.

LKW7hDO.pngRUyogXA.pngVNtBMd1.pngSwlWjHr.png6iqxfkM.png5dVmMkG.pngeUBNAoc.pngOrOrz5O.png

We have Sylvia's daughter and Eldigan's son having a little chat, we won't be able to recruit them for a while, though...

nwsAG27.png

Meh level.

JvTSWHG.png

Managed to give Leif a kill.

LKImEjt.png

Julia goes and tanks some more.

IWCgAcb.png

Shanan has to help patty get away from the castle, as we have Dark mages and myrms chasing us right now, so, gotta get going.

e5z5eRJ.png

Leif trying to show off with a crit.

U4xqWs9.png

Good level!

HFaLCHY.png

Bad level...

KDOrtLG.png

The sleep sword can put an enemy to hit if it sleeps, I messed up slightly, and needed to attack this myrm, so thankfully things worked out.

Jd8UHA1.png

Finn slays the mage trying to capture Leonster.

z5qo9Kk.png

A couple more reinforcements coming. Only 2, won't be tough.

Eccv086.png

Sending Fee over to the castle to take care of the dark mage guards.

01mE5cf.png

Seliph is a bit underlevelled, so we need to get him back up.

uA5PdCd.png

Tanky level.

pDmJwvb.png6xKO90A.png

Shanan slays a dark mage and gets a nice level.

[spoiler=Chapter 7 Part 3]

y31Z77Q.pngXMmiF5J.png

Just collecting the last villages at this point.

KryWt7z.png

Mediocre level.

QpGFmjJ.png

Stop following me!

7ldaCEe.png
Another good level!

YEUGd6O.pngTxYuURc.png3wFDR1j.pngNvdBzSU.png

More villages, almost done. Those 2 won't be a threat.

eaAb0nr.png

Fee finally gets to the mages and starts to take them out for a good level.

j0xjLIn.pngr4QKBHZ.png

Leif crits and picks up a nice level.

AQp5HQA.png
Put her on a church to heal up.

gkpm01M.pngv1VCQF2.png32Mz8Xt.png

Almost done, and we learn about Blume's children.

ItiFTO8.png

Another level. Alright. Gave her the paragon band this chapter, forgot to mention that.

eKQ0Aop.png

Can't get through here right now, but we will soon.

qoSVnAY.png
Last mage, last level.

70BPsmW.pngXQuBExm.png

Boss, he's nothing compared to Shanan.
If you take too long, he'll find his seige tome, making it much harder to approach him.

But we didn't take too long, so he dies an easy death.

To2PnCY.png8HASOuD.png

Got the bargain ring, this could be obtained in Chapter 2, but we missed it because we were too slow, so we can get it here, instead.

rP3FdqI.pngzmr1svM.pngencJwEl.pngQ6nGLbE.png

Last village with some nice info about the best child a future party member.

VRn5QZx.png

Lana gets buff.

UQAAv8y.png

Good level.

pecGyZa.png

Everyone's stationed here now.

xICorqk.pngj4K2pRB.pngOB7r4Yj.pngkiKajDh.pngoDmuX3d.pnglgXfxXt.pngVCvhMh1.pngAdpWACj.png

Nice little talk of them reuniting, along with a nice little skill bonus.

cmBDshZ.pngv3OaaRJ.pngLp2QN7D.pngVIVUNxf.pngsqtNimW.png

Little talk with these two, and Larcei gets more stats she clearly needs.

u2HmZNS.pngueGO6kR.pngJG26Xym.pngM6rKvsi.pngRnMmEvc.pnggukUWZi.pngYZVW07W.png3Uusqcq.png

We seize, and Lewyn and Seliph have a little chat, which gives us a valuable lesson.

dP08d4w.png

Also seizing somehow makes the mountain crumble into a path to get back down.

Dunno how that works.
Anyways, Jules will continue next time.