Looking for a good program for uploading screenshots

MisterIceTeaPeach

I noticed that the layout on imgur must have changed a little while ago.

Since that happened I have problems now to upload screenshots on imgur.

This program changes the order of the images while the uploading because these images won't be uploaded chronologically.
And I can't fix this problem even if I sort the images with the command "time uploaded".

Another issue is that images won't be uploaded in the folders I clicked.

Instead they all land in the generic album "non album images".

Does anyone else have these problems?

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

I've had problems with imgur where I either can't upload, or if I can, then I can't edit, resize, or crop anything. I had to switch to Photobucket to upload my "art".

I had these issues sometimes, but not now.

In the current case the uploading of a multiple number of images doesn't work anymore.

Uploading screenshots isn't possible, because I will lose the overview of the order of the images.

I switched from Photobucket to imgur, because the uploading on PB took way too long.

Will look for an other image program.

The new layout has some bugs still, but to upload into the album, look to the right side of your screen, there should be a little drop down selector list that says upload to album or something.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

The new layout there should be a little drop down selector list that says upload to album or something.

This exist and I'm doing it in this way, but imgur doesn't upload these images to the chosen album.

After all the images are uploaded I click on the album and notice that the album is empty and the images landed in the non album folder instead.

I can also see it by the broken icon of the chosen album that no images were uploaded there.

Since the chronological order is gone already I can't send these image from the non album folder to the folder I wanted originially.

• 1 month later...

It was originally a thread with a different topic, but nv.

I just wanted to ask which image program for uploading screenshots you can recommend me?

I'm using imgur and Photobucket but these programs go on my nerves.

PB takes way too long for uploading and editing while imgur ruins the order of my numerated images while the uploading and I'm not able (unlike in PB) to bring them back the origin order anymore.

So I need recommendations about other good programs.

I expect these points from a program:

• fast uploading of the images
  • fast cropping of the images
  • original numeration of the images after uploading
Edited by Ayama Wirdo