Some questions on the Judgral titles

Punished Dayni

I recently realised Tahra might refer to the Hill of Tara (though this doesn't exactly fit with Tahra in either game, being a large city), which was considered the seat of the High King of Ireland (Despite the High King not ruling all of Ireland. No matter how hard some tried.). I bring it up as on this site, Tahra has no translation suggested, and wanted to see if this made sense with the Japanese.

Another question I have is in relation to Geneology: who actually survived the Battle of Barhara? Considering that the survivors have been rather confusing, I just want to make sure.

Spoiler

Especially Brigged, whose survival is just bizzare and doesn't make sense to me.

Edited by Dayni

For the survivors, all the mothers survived the Battle of Berhara, with the only exception being perhaps Ayra, as she fought until the end, or so the game implies with her dialogue with Sigurd in chapter 5.

As for the males, all of them died in battle, with the exception being Lewyn because

he was revived by Forseti

. It's possible that Azel survived as well, since Arvis loved his brother, tough you should take it as a speculation since the game never confirm it.

Some male characters would have had to survive a bit longer for their second children to have been conceived. I mean Corple is, what, 12? His dad (whoever that was) can't have died in Belhalla. Tinny and Fee are about 14 I think that puts them as too young for their fathers to have died in Belhalla as well (except Lewyn who dies at Belhalla but also survives :P).

Edited by salinea

Yeah, a lot of characters' survival depends on who they're paired with. For example, Sylvia's husband always survives because of Corple's young age. All the moms except maybe Ayra survive. The fate of most characters is left ambiguous.