So You Wake Up As Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character(s)

Steven Tyler

You wake up this morning to the buzzing of your alarm clock. You get up and walk to the bathroom to freshen up. You let out a deafening scream to discover you're not in your own body, but in the body of your favorite Fire Emblem character!

Now, what would you do within the body of your favorite Fire Emblem character, wheaver he or she be a villain, hero, supporting or minor character

Me:

Have sex with my hot wife who I don't know is my half-sister. I stole her from her last husband who I killed seventeen years ago but it's all cool because I'm the empire of the nation. Our son's a bit of a nutcase.

I woke up as Celice from FE4 and I'm freaking out. I say to myself "It's a dream" and I punch myself. I can feel pain and I think if I did any hard drugs from the night before. Silly me, I don't do drugs! The next thing I do is smile and see that everyone I see in a FE character.

I also find Rana and Julia in bed naked together and hugging each other. That put a smile on my face and I say in a M. Bison's voice "YESH!!! YESH!!!" Rana makes me breakfast while Julia is being a lazy freeloader.

Edited by Snow_Storm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternate Universe:

I wake up as Minerva from FE1 and FE3. In this world, my sister and myself ACTUALLY have a relationship where we love each other very much. I hop on my dragon and help train the next generation of Dragon and Pegi Riders.

I'm in a center of controversy because I decided to sleep with Marth who in turn is married to Sheeda.

I have no idea what I'd do if I woke up as Leanne, but all I can say is I would never own a mirror, seeing how beautiful I would be would be too much to handle constantly.

XD?

Hector, I'd own anyone...especially the ladies in bed

Edited by Ocelot the Viper

I can't choose between these two so...

I woke up as Ike and went straight Elincia's place to "thank" her for everything she did

I woke up as Sothe and took the silver-haired maiden on a hot date and ended with a "good night"

shit, I am a fucking perve am i...

Edited by CGV

I woke up as Ike and went straight Elincia's place to "thank" her for everything she did

I woke up as Sothe and took the silver-haired maiden on a hot date and ended with a "good night"

No doubt there my friend.

Have sex with my hot wife who I don't know is my half-sister. I stole her from her last husband who I killed seventeen years ago but it's all cool because I'm the empire of the nation. Our son's a bit of a nutcase.

I woke up as Celice from FE4 and I'm freaking out. I say to myself "It's a dream" and I punch myself. I can feel pain and I think if I did any hard drugs from the night before. Silly me, I don't do drugs! The next thing I do is smile and see that everyone I see in a FE character.

I also find Rana and Julia in bed naked together and hugging each other. That put a smile on my face and I say in a M. Bison's voice "YESH!!! YESH!!!" Rana makes me breakfast while Julia is being a lazy freeloader.

I woke up as Pent and had sex with louise started to burn ppl with magic.

At least I'm not alone!

I woke up as Lackesis, who in turn wake up with some guy I met in a bar the other night.

Last one for the night:

Wake up as Dieck from FE6. I'm a mercenary and hitman working for the U.S. army along side with my militia group. My basement holds our shitload of axes, spears, swords, and guns. This afternoon, I am to met up with a kid name Roy to help him in his personal conflicts. The life of the solider of fortune.

My guess is Micaiah gave you a "massage" with a special happy ending...XD

I'd wake up as Jeigan and spend most of my day giving advice to a 19-year-old dimwit. I'd also get angry threaten a gutless bald guy somewhere along the line.