So You Wake Up As Your Favorite Fire Emblem Character(s)

Steven Tyler

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wake up in the Black Knight's body, teleport to some place and kill somebody, and then just be a total badass and take over the world!

OF COURSE!!!!

I can't choose between these two so...

I woke up as Ike and went straight Elincia's place to "thank" her for everything she did

I woke up as Sothe and took the silver-haired maiden on a hot date and ended with a "good night"

shit, I am a fucking perve am i...

I would LOVE to be Sothe...but I would LOVE to bone Elincia...I'm torn :(

I wake up as Sothe, I'd call Tormod and we'd get drunk. After we got drunk we'd get our asses kicked by some muscular guy. I would then sleep with Micaiah, while Tormod hired a hooker

O_O

I'd wake up as Denning and I would repeat the same sentence over and over again.

This, This, This, This, This, This.

I wake up as Mia and take kinky pictures for when I'm me again and proceed to own people because i'm awesome.

B)

I'd wake up as Oliver, and let my beauty shine all over the world! I'd become a Youtube star and be the next Tay Zonday!

:blink:

REXAUR-CHOCOLATE RAIN

I wake up as Mia and take kinky pictures for later and proceed to own people because i'm awesome.

What if you never revert back to your original body? What would you do to those pics? Send it to me in my Saul form:

Oh well, I woke up discovering I was Saul from FE6. I raise up from my bed to stalk any and all women and have sex with them shower and get ready to spread the Good News of God and His Word at my local church. I'm a well known pastor.

Later that day, I was arrested for sexual misconduct in which Dorothy and Roy had to pay for my bail.

I suppose differnet people like different things Random Ilyana fetish for a little while now XD but Elincia works too

now excuse me,I have to find *Insert whoever you believe is the hottest female FE character* and not rape her

I wake up as Lucius and-

You know what? I don't think this can end well at all! What the fuck am I supposed to do, eh? :P

Have sex with Raven, durr.

I would wake up as L'Arachel and proceed to annoy the living shit out of people! :D

Edited by Meteor

I wake up as Eliwood, and notice something has gone horribly wrong.

. . . no, it's too easy and I'm not going there.

With me being Celice, I think life would be good living with Julia and Rana under the same house. I could ignore the fact Julia's my half-sister and have hot three-way sex with her and Rana I mean, two kind-hearted and lovely women in my house would be a bonus.

Being Minerva, I would be loved by my sister but I'll fail to get Marth because of Sheeda.

If i wake up as Ilyana; first, i would be hungry.

then:

-Hungry

-ask myself: WTF??!! why the hell do i have lavender hair and boobzzzz, but i would be hungry anyway

-touch mah boobzzzz (gotta take the chance. Sorry, Ilyana)

-some lovely secks with mia, then eat her.

dunno, i don't have anything else

Edited by Black Sun