Parallel classes obtainable in Conquest

Agro

My brain is fried at the moment and I can't work this out on my own. Does anyone have a list of all the Hoshidan parallel classes obtainable by the kids in Conquest? For example, if Niles and Nyx marry, what does Nina gain given that they overlap? Diviner? (Please say yes.)

Arthur and Harlot take oni savage from Keaton.

Actually, Keaton gives them Outlaw.

Arthur can't get Oni Savage without an S-Support from the Avatar and Charlotte can't get Oni Savage without an A+ Support with Rinkah.

Actually, Keaton gives them Outlaw.

Arthur can't get Oni Savage without an S-Support from the Avatar and Charlotte can't get Oni Savage without an A+ Support with Rinkah.

Oh, that's underwhelming as fuck.

Not counting Nohr parallel classes or Hoshidan inheritance from people who already do that (i.e. Kaze passing Ninja), I think that's it.

Selena passing Sky Knight to Sophie/Soleil isn't technically an example of a parallel class, either; Sky Knight just happens to be Selena's secondary class and is passed to kids that already have Mercenary. Same thing with Azura only it works like her primary since Songstress is uninheritable. The only true case of a parallel class Sky Knight inheritance is Arthur x Beruka, because Beruka's class set is exactly the same as Percy's.

As noted, Keaton gives Outlaw because Wolfskin is considered his primary for parallel inheritance, but it should be possible to give Oni Savage to Arthur -- via parallel classing specifically, since you could also just take Oni Savage as your Talent -- by marrying him with a female Corrin who has a Fighter Talent. Nohr Princess is ignored for the husband and Arthur should therefore check Fighter and parallel it. This doesn't work for Percy, since children can inherit Nohr Prince(ss), and he won't get Oni Savage. Similar thing happens with the beasts and Mozu where their spouse gets the secondary (Diviner from Kaden, Fighter from Keaton, Archer from Mozu) and their kids inherit the primary.