Absurdly blessed?

HagiTheBakaFox

So I've been playing FE 7 again after a long time and wierd things happened.

So I really like Rath, but whenever I use him he turns out shity and was actually not worth leveling him up.
(You lucky I freaking love catapult horse man)
But this time around it seems Rath got all the good level up juice as almost everyone expact for him turned out terrible.
Sooo i'm not sure but could you call this a blessed Rath? I do not have a screen of any other times I used him but it was definantly much worse then this.

So this is my Rath on this playthrough right now (yes I'm playing on vba because my original copy of FE7 is dead ...)

QV0Ht4q.jpg

Anyway like what have they been feeding you, while you where away Rath. Why can't you turn out like this more often and why did you have to hoge all the good level ups.

Assuming no stat boosters were used, compared to his averages, he's 7.2 ahead in HP, 2 ahead in Str, 2.6 ahead in Skl, 1 ahead in Spd, 9.2 ahead in Lck, 5.4 ahead in Def, and 3.5 ahead in Res. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty blessed.

Assuming no stat boosters were used, compared to his averages, he's 7.2 ahead in HP, 2 ahead in Str, 2.6 ahead in Skl, 1 ahead in Spd, 9.2 ahead in Lck, 5.4 ahead in Def, and 3.5 ahead in Res. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty blessed.

He was probably given a Robe and some Goddess Icons and MAYBE a Dracoshield (that's just way too ridiculous otherwise), but he's still really blessed.

He was probably given a Robe and some Goddess Icons and MAYBE a Dracoshield (that's just way too ridiculous otherwise), but he's still really blessed.

Actually, I just did the math, and even if Rath procs HP for every level up to level 14 promoted, he'd only have 54 HP, as his base is 25, he starts at level 7 unpromoted, and his promotion gain is 3, so that's 26 level ups, and 26 + 25 + 3 = 54. TC's Rath has 56. He definitely got a Robe. But yep, this is definitely a blessed Rath, assuming he only got those stat boosters you mentioned.