Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy it, personally.

For town!Dragon to be true...

You'd have had to, on your own, decide to tell me you had no night actions (as opposed to a much safer/protown response of "I'd rather not tell you now" or "I do have a night action but I don't want to fullclaim to you") and still not reveal your action to me after you had cleared me as town. You say that a discussion on SK!Toren prompted you to make that action, but all I had said on the topic was "What do you think about the possibility of SK!Toren"?

The number of deaths the next day...or at least...that was my thought process. ^^'

But hooking Toren confirms nothing about the possibility of an SK. Toren claimed an uncontested shot on flipped scum, which means that we know for certain that he at least can shoot. But regardless of if Toren is a 1-shot vig, unlimited shot vig, or unlimited shot SK, hooking him on N2 will stop him from taking any shots, and we will still see one flip from the N2 mafia factional kill. It gives town no information.

tl;dr I don't expect this much reckless gambiting from a player's first NOC game/second game overall, and the justifications don't check out.

I think we should proceed with this lynch. I'm very sorry if you are actually town, but you've had many chances to confide in me that you didn't take, all the way up to when you submitted your N2 action.

I'm writing this from a biased standpoint but it should be pretty obvious i'm town. This is based in roles only at first, but in the second half will use my reads to filter it down.

SB: Mafia Insomniac/1x Janitor

Eurykins: Town Rolecop

Elieson: Town Doctor

Proto: Town Even Day Mayor

Lord Gaius: Town Tracker Follower

Dragonflare: Mafia Roleblocker Neighbor

Green Poet: Town! Neighbor

Toren: Probably Town One Shot Vig

Riptor: Probably Town Spirit Medium

Via: ??? Courier

Refa: ??? Odd Night Commuter

JB: ??? Bulletproof

Kirsche: Leaning Mafia Miller

The main problems I have. Refa and JB coexisting PLUS a town Doctor just seems really bad. Kirsche for Eury's flip, Via just doesn't have an alignment indicative role. Town reading Via, and not scum reading Refa. So basically, JB and Kirsche seem the most likely to me still.

I can't believe that on D4 I'm going to face the prospect of getting lynched just because of my role again. Does anyone even have an argument for me as scum anymore? Where is the scum intent in my posts?

Jb is still most likely maf after DF. Can we just lynch her now please.

Can't speak for other people but I'm not even considering lynching you tomorrow (whereas I can see the mod being like LARRY BUTTZ WOULD BE PERFECT FOR MILLER IN A GAME (99% sure that's your character lol), I can't see the mod going "all of these protection roles are totally fine for town") and I'm pretty sure the game is going to end tomorrow anyways.

Also Refa being Odd and Proto being Even would make sense imo.

Our roles don't have any interactions/similarities though. TBH, when I saw that Proto flipped even day mayor (nerfing mayor, what), I thought that everyone would have some limited variation of a traditional role until Eury flipped.

Also yeah, this day phase has gone on for too long. I just want to see some flips already.

##Vote: Dragonflare7

First off: Riptor has been mod killed.

You are Maya Fey, the town Spirit Medium.

Thanks to your spirit medium training, you can call a dead hero and engage in communications with them. This channeling can happen during the day and during the night. However, you are still not the Master of the Kurain Technique yet, and you cannot choose who you channel. Instead, the first Defense-aligned player who dies will be your communication partner. Note that you are not always guaranteed to be able to reach the first dead player. Sometimes you may have to wait for the second due to divine circumstances.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all Prosecutors are beaten in court.

Secondly, Dragonflare has been lynched.

With her last breath, she screamed out one last phrase:

Achtung, baby.

You are Klavier Gavin, the mafia Hooker.

You are the lead guitarist of the Gavineers, your own signature band. Your performances of Guilty Love and The Guitar's Serenade captivate audiences world-wide. In fact, they can also prevent someone from using their ability. All you have to do is activate your ability with ##Jam for: player to get on with the music. You can do this once per night.

You are aligned with the Prosecutors, and you win when you achieve parity with the Defense and can control the vote forever.

At his side?

You are Trucy Wright, the town Neighbor.

You are an Ace Magician in the Wright Anything Agency, and you're Phoenix Wright's daughter. As Apollo Justice's best friend, you have the ability to work with him in order to catch those who wish for the defense to lose. You will do this through OC. Note that you will not know Apollo's alignment, however.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all Prosecutors are beaten in court.

Klavier and Trucy couldn't put on enough a show to save themselves.

It is now Night 3. Phase ends in 24 hours on August 23 at 9:00 PM CST/GMT-5.

Phase can end early if everyone sends in actions with #Finalize attached.

Edited by Enigmar

There is one death. Green Poet.

And it seems that GP is not fine.

You are Apollo Justice, the town Neighbor.

You are (honestly) the best attorney in the Wright Anything Agency. You're so cool. As the best friend of Trucy Wright, you have the ability to work with her in order to catch those who wish for the defense to lose. You will do this through OC. Note that you will not know Trucy's alignment, however.

It is now Day 4. Phase ends in 72 hours on August 25 at 10:00 AM CST/GMT-5.

With 6 left alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

LG, results?

Anyways, I'm kind of salty that the modkill basically took away a mislynch from town when I don't think he should have even been modkilled. :<

These kills don't make any sense. Gaius report.

##Vote:JB

Is it worth Gaius discussing what he's already seen and instigating a mass claim? Am I the only one not claimed lol.

Why am I alive. JB is clear he didn't perform the kill last night. That leaves Refa, Kirsche, Quote, and Toren with one mislynch and one no lynch. Ugh this is harder than I thought.