Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LG, results?

Anyways, I'm kind of salty that the modkill basically took away a mislynch from town when I don't think he should have even been modkilled. :<

Riptor said he wasn't coming back for the rest of the game, and I don't think it would be fair to a prospective sub to have to catch up with so much. I could have left him alive, but idk.

Why am I alive. JB is clear he didn't perform the kill last night. That leaves Refa, Kirsche, Quote, and Toren with one mislynch and one no lynch. Ugh this is harder than I thought.

Why Toren?

Unless he's a ninja but does that count as a tampering role

You should ask. Do you think scum would have a ninja to counter one PR?

Cool. Anyways, it's definitely JB. I thought about scum being LG, but him going into D3 voting his Hooker buddy could potentially be gamethrowing, even as a last minute gambit (especially considering there could potentially be a cop). Anyways, JB makes sense as ninja because he's the only person who'd benefit from LG not being dead (barring Scum!LG, but read above), because LG would be able to "clear" him (especially considering that it was pretty obvious that he was going to target JB). Even if another person was Scum!Ninja (or if I was scum), they wouldn't let LG live when he could potentially clear other players. This also explains his shifty claim, which seemed weird to me at the time considering it contradicts my claim AND looks bad because there's too much protection for town. He probably had to claim a passive role because otherwise him being targeted and getting a NO RESULT would be hilariously incriminating.

BTW, Toren also can't be SK because I already thought about that (otherwise town could be in MYLO after a scum lynch and a mislynch).

##Vote: JBCWK

Anyways, JB makes sense as ninja because he's the only person who'd benefit from LG not being dead (barring Scum!LG, but read above), because LG would be able to "clear" him (especially considering that it was pretty obvious that he was going to target JB). Even if another person was Scum!Ninja (or if I was scum), they wouldn't let LG live when he could potentially clear other players.

Was it that obvious? I could have targeted either you, kirsche, or JB. All three of you would benefit from keeping me alive if I were a ninja. The only ones who wouldn't are Toren and Via since I was hard core townreading them.

You definitely wouldn't have targeted me considering my claim.

I dunno, I guess you could have targeted Kirsche in retrospect but honestly my impression going into today was that you were targeting JB.

Has someone asked if Ninja fits with rule 2 yet? Given how I think tampering is meant to mean more active roles like drug dealer and tailor it might not. Dunno if it's worth lynching JB though on ninja spec alone until *ylo.

Who would people lynch if not for JB? Mine is Quote from PoE.

I agree with Kirsche, we might need a bit more to justify lynching JB. Also, bulletproof doesn't really seem like it'd be a scum fakeclaim since it usually points to mafia/SK. (Actually, what are the chances of SK!JB? It'd explain why he was the one to press me about my vig soft)

Hey gaius I haven't been reading fully and I don't remember how your role works but can you tell me how you knew dragon specifically hooked toren?

anyway I still want to vote jb fwiw but I don't mind if I'm lynched to narrow it down. Pls win town tho.

I'm not voting yet I don't want to accidentally prematurely hammer

Who would people lynch if not for JB? Mine is Quote from PoE.

The only person I want to lynch is JB. I know you and Quote aren't clear, but I'm not getting any scum intent from your posts. LG is probably town because my only issues with him feel like me being paranoid and overthinking things.

I agree with Kirsche, we might need a bit more to justify lynching JB. Also, bulletproof doesn't really seem like it'd be a scum fakeclaim since it usually points to mafia/SK. (Actually, what are the chances of SK!JB? It'd explain why he was the one to press me about my vig soft)

I don't think an SK makes sense in this game in general.

There haven't been enough kills for an SK. A non killing third maybe, but I would take a gamble that it's just three Prosecutors. I really want to wait for clarification before anyone lynches JB because if ninja does count then he's off the hook and I would probably want to move to either Refa or Kirsche.

Wouldn't harmful ITP make this potential mylo: 4/1/1 then mislynch makes 2/1/1 if scum hits town which is lost? That is also assuming ITP does nothing yet again and doesn't hit town again which would make it 1/1/1.