Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over (Won the Lawsuit!)

solrocknroll

...What? If I was scum, you'd have been able to catch me last night, unless you think that I'm a ninja in addition to being an odd night commuter.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I answered that wrong disregard it. What I mean is that I felt like inspecting someone I wasn't reading as strongly (Kirsche) to see if the least obvious answer was in fact right. Also I don't get what you're looking for some if you're town isn't a good thing that I didn't inspect you and waste a chance to catch scum? Like I don't think see where he scum intent is

It's not that it has scum intent (that's why I'm voting JB and not you), but I didn't get your reasoning and that bothered me (because as scum!you, it'd free me up as a mislynch tomorrow). I can get where you're coming from now, though.

Okay, don't think I'm going to change my vote today barring some extraordinary revelation. Sick of being like "is JB scum, no wait LG could be scum, uh I guess Kirsche isn't as clear as he could be, why is Toren barely saying anything sub BBM in for him IMO" and stalling the game out because I'm being indecisive. I also don't have anything more to say, so unless there's something that I can reply too I'm not doing anything else.

@JB Okay, I don't see how you could possibly be town then. A town role that's unkillable and could be cleared by a Rolecop is insane.

... what?

Realistically speaking, is there a functional difference between a bulletproof and a BPV? It literally doesn't matter unless I get shot more than once (then mafia is kind of fuckin dumb). It doesn't even matter in a 1-1 endgame because scum wins when "you achieve parity with the Defense and can control the vote forever."

---

Agree that it's kind of weird for LG to target kirsche over Refa because tonight he can only target me/Toren. IDK i'm not really thinking through all the possibilities here because it's too confusing urghhh

I agree that it kind of makes sense for LG to be scum because at this point he can just spam out no-visits since all the other roles have claimed to have no active roles. And again, scum has no revealed info roles so far. At D3, we had 1 unclaimed player (myself; I can't remember if Bizz claimed at this point BUT anyone who received a message from him would have known his role and iirc bizz was messaging LG?). Toren claimed, GP claimed to confirm the DF lynch, kirsche miller, Riptor medium, Refa claimed he commuted before the LG guilty report.

... I don't know, honestly. Could LG have bussed DF for ultimate towncred, then visited me to clear off his last unknown, then played like a scum TL? It's so ballsy that it sounds impossible but holy fuck what a way that would be to sneak by.

idk fuck occams razor wifom whatever psychology shit

Via never messaged me. Also Trying to look at it objectively did I not bus too early. If I had waited a day I could have had enough town cred to last the last two phases through ninja spec etc. my hypothetical town cred for DF lynch has pretty much run out now that everyone except Toren is pretty much a viable lynch candidate.

... what?

Realistically speaking, is there a functional difference between a bulletproof and a BPV? It literally doesn't matter unless I get shot more than once (then mafia is kind of fuckin dumb). It doesn't even matter in a 1-1 endgame because scum wins when "you achieve parity with the Defense and can control the vote forever."

It definitely makes a difference. If the BP person was active enough to have been shot, then I would seriously consider shooting them again because having an active clear is dangerous (unless they're totally wrong, I guess).

##Vote: JB

W/e idc anymore. I will say Refa that there's no proof that you are an odd night commuter at all.

Preemptively claiming it as scum only for someone to be like "wait, I targeted you that night and it DIDN'T FAIL" would be unfortunate (also who fakeclaims odd night commuter, that's not even a town claim).

District Court
Courtroom No. 2

As the last phase looms over the six remaining suspects, the group comes to a conclusion: Lynch JB.

It's dark in the courtroom. All you can think about was the pain and sacrifice that it took to get here. Friends and foes alike met the flame in this courtroom.

But it's all finally coming to an end.

JB was Miles Edgeworth, the Chief Prosecutor.

You are Miles Edgeworth, the mafia Bulletproof Vanilla.

You're a star prosecutor. In fact, you're so good that you had the ability to get away with using forged evidence, even if it was unknowingly. As such, you can't be killed by a shot. Being the Chief Prosecutor has it's perks, no?

You are aligned with the Prosecutors, and you win when you achieve parity with the Defense and can control the vote forever.

You are Kay Faraday, the town Ninja.

You are commonly known as the thief Yatagarasu. Well, sort of. It's a bit of a self proclaimed title. With your thief abilities, you can never be seen doing things at night. Use your ability to be a slightly good thief in order to become the true successor to the term of Yatagarasu.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all
Prosecutors are beaten in court.

It's finally over.

Edited by Enigmar

Those left standing?

Refa was able to use the steeling resolve of Will Powers to claim victory.

You are the Steel Samurai, the town Odd-Night Commuter.

The Steel Samurai is the last bastion of justice and heroism in Neo Olde Tokyo. However, your show doesn't always air. On every odd night, you disappear during airings of Pink Princess. You cannot be targeted by a murderer, but you also cannot be targeted by your fellow heroes.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all Prosecutors are beaten in court.

Toren has no objections.

You are Phoenix Wright, the town 1x Vig.

Using your legal mastery and skilled bluffing skills, you have the ability to find one player guilty once during the entire game. This means that they are dead and can no longer participate in the game. This ability can only be used at night. To activate, you shout: ##Objection!: Find player guilty and thrust your pointer finger at them with great speed.

You are aligned with the Defense, and you win when all Prosecutors are beaten in court.

Lord Gaius was, ironically, on the trail of Edgey-poo.

You are Wendy Oldbag, the town Tracker.

Everyone finds you quite annoying, and you somehow always find a way to waste everyone's time. But when you love someone, you will go after them. You can ##Stalk: player at night and you will find out what they have done in that phase.

and finally, Kirsche was able to break the curse of the elementary trial.

You are Larry Butz, the town Miller.

You can't keep a job; you can't keep a girlfriend. When something smells, it's usually you. As such, you will show up as guilty when investigated. Luckily, you're pretty trustworthy. Except for the fact that you stole Phoenix's lunch money... But we can forget about that.

Postgame coming soon.

having sb killed n1 and shooting refa n1 lost us the game imo

yeah i'm still confused as to how sb got vigged

you and sb played well but idt df did (no hate, being scum is hard especially for your first time)

Very happy with how I played since after I subbed in I scanned both scum back to back. Toren I want a detailed explanation of your thought process behind the SB vig.

JB did a good job lasting as long as he did, me and Refa chatted about how fucking stressful and paranoia filled the last two phases were lol

postgame stuff

When I conceived this game, I wanted to make something where the roles wouldn't always fit the molds you might expect. Such as having a Miller and a Rolecop but not a Cop, or having Alt modifiers on Commuter and Mayor.

One theme of this game was that I looked at games that had happened from the beginning of this year on and molded some of the ones I found to be pretty interesting into the game. Useless Miller was one of them, though I really should have had a Macho VT :( Specifically, my Neighbor idea came from Sacred Stones Redux.

I think that the roles were kinda balanced at least. The scum team's issue was the really unfortunate combination of shooting Refa and having SB get shot N1.

I kinda deleted Night Actions since I didn't use a Doc but instead my iPhone 4S's notespad lol. That's actually where I wrote the entire setup.

Play Analyses:

Refa - You were able to see through the scum team really really early. Your role was definitely helpful. Of note is that you were the only player who wasn't an actual person, which I threw in just for fun.

SB - did fine D1, immediately got shot. Didn't even get to jan :(

Quote - I loved seeing how you used Courier. It was my mistake accidentally cutting all of the actual information in the Role PM lol. You resolving to allow yourself to die is probably what got JB caught.

JB - You played excellently, and you only really got caught because this game had tons of clears. Sorry for forgetting that Bulletproof/Ninja isn't a viable combination for a fakeclaim.

Polydeuces/Dragonflare7 - I was lowkey annoyed that Poly subbed out without even confirming, and I don't really think that was fair to Dragonflare to have to deal with that. It was your first scum game and you definitely did better than I did.

Rainbow - You got lynched D1 sadly, but you were fun as Riptor's backseat player. I think you kinda tunneled on Refa pretty hard though.

Riptor - Hope you're okay. You used Proto to the best you could, and getting killed for leaving was able to narrow down the suspects a bit.

Kirsche - Town Miller/10. I thought it was pretty funny how you were able to kick the game out of RVS almost immediately.

Toren - Town Role MVP I'd say. Killing SB was a really strong move. You kinda disappeared late game though?

GP - only actual vanilla townie D1. Neighbor seemed like it might have been fun. You were kinda like a leader in DF's lynch, since you could confirm that she lied about being just a vanilla Neighbor.

Eurykins - could I give you this "Sorry I got you lynched" card? Rolecop + Miller was probably not the fairest thing to give you, I admit. I liked your posts though.

Elieson - Elie aka the Doctor who never got to actually save a life. You were so towny you got NK'd without even revealing your role.

Arctic Fox/Lord Gaius - Arctic Fox subbed out due to uncontrollable circumstances, so it's not their fault. As for Gaius, I was really hesitant to answer your question about whether Ninja existed because oops. You were able to catch Dragonflare so that's cool.

Overall, I really enjoyed hosting. Everyone did really well. I made quite a few mod errors (rule 2), but I guess this was a learning experience. I hope you enjoyed it too.

QuickTopics:

Spirit Channeling Room

Prosecutor's Office

Wright Anything Agency

Autopsy Graveyard

Edited by Enigmar

I still seem to have a tendency of auto-clearing anyone I'm neighbored with... this is like the third NOC game I've been given OC with scum and wasn't able to realize it on my own? sigh

JB played pretty well towards the end, the PoE post that assumed acceptance of BPV!JB was pretty townie-looking. If all the role clears hadn't narrowed it down to between JB or Refa at the last two days, you probably would've won.

Toren had an exceptionally fortunate N1 vig (that Komaeda avatar lol). I do wish he'd posted more afterwards though, since the comments he did make were good.

To be fair GP your original partner flaked. Ban Poly imo not ok behaviour at all.

GJ Toren, Gaius and Refa for carrying town and making it so I didn't need to do anything past D2. I love coasting to victory.

Super frustrating D1 though it's mostly the players fault for missing the mod post. Definitely not "funny" for me though hosts pls.

Edited by Sad kirsche

Why did I not get Kay Faraday? It would have been perfect!

Sorry for suddenly vanishing like that >.> I may have caused trouble for y'all (biggest problem probably costing Gaius his N1 action)